Author has written 18 stories for X-Men, Original Superheroes, X-Men: Evolution, Smallville, and X-Men: The Movie.Bonjour, Hola, Aloha, Güten Täg, and Good day to all of you. My name is Blitz. Everywhere else I would be know as Aqua’s Shadow.
Here’s a wee bit about me (why yes, I DID get this as one of those online surveys):
2. SCREENNAMES: Aqua’s Shadow, Refugee, Girls_Not_Right, Blitzie_Girl
3. NICKNAMES: J.J., Janey, Jayjee, Jayjee-Fruit, Haystack Baby (inside joke), Fon-Fon, Aqua, Loser.
4. AGE: 16
5. PETS: Reggie, 18, tabby; Vincent, 9, gray and white; Niles, 11 Peruvian land tortoise, illegal, so don’t tell!; Star, 7, goldfish; Goldilocks, 7, goldfish;
6. EYE COLOR: Blue
7. HAIR COLOR: Brown
8. TATTOOS? Nope.
9. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOUR JOB? … I’m a high school student. What do YOU think? Have you EVER met a high school student that liked school?
10. BIRTHPLACE: Oakland, California
11. CURRENT RESIDENCE: Oakland, California
12. BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE?: I don’t think so.
13. BEEN TO EUROPE?: Yeah.
14. BEEN TOILET PAPERING HOUSES BEFORE?: No v_v
15. BEEN TOILET PAPERED?: Nope!
16. LOVED SOMEBODY SO MUCH IT MADE YOU CRY?: Yeah.
17. BEEN IN A CAR CRASH?: No.
18. CROUTONS OR BACON BITS?: Croutons.
19. 2 DOORS OR 4 (ON A CAR)?: 4.
20. COFFEE OR ICE CREAM?: Ice cream.
21. BLANKET OR STUFFED ANIMAL?: Stuffed animals.
22. DUMPER OR DUMPEE?: Dumpee.
23. SALAD DRESSING: Ranch.
24. COLOR OF SOCKS: White.
25. PLACE TO BE KISSED: … Don’t talk to me about that. I’m not exactly real popular with guys.
26. MOVIE FROM THE 80’S: Was Labyrinth in the 80’s?
27. FAVORITE MOVIE: A Life Less Ordinary, X-Men, or Citizen Kane.
28. FAVORITE LINE FROM A MOVIE: “I’m doing the best I can under very difficult circumstances.” - Ewan McGregor, Life Less Ordinary.
29. FOOD: Spaghetti
30. DAY OF THE WEEK: Saturday - I get to watch X-Men and go to the SPCA.
31. FAVORITE BAND: Tank (http:///) and Siouxsie and the Banshees.
32. TV SHOW: X-Men: The Animated Series, Daily Show, or Spongebob Squarepants.
33. TOOTHPASTE: Crest, for it keeps my teeth sparkly and clean.
34. FLOWER: Yellow roses.
35. LEAST FAVORITE THING: Bigots. Racists. Homophobes. People who judge entire peoples as a whole.
36. WHEN WAS YOUR LAST HOSPITAL VISIT?: When I went to see my grandfather dying of Emphysema when I was 14 (THAT’S WHY YOU DON’T SMOKE, PEOPLE!). He died about a month later.
37. FAVORITE DRINK?: Orange juice.
38. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BEDROOM’S CARPET? Beige.
39. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FAIL YOUR PERMIT AND/OR DRIVER’S TEST?: 1.
40. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF OUIJA BOARDS?: Fun, if you have friends with you.
41. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS?: Hopefully in New York as a writer or as a Marvel comic book writer. I want to try to get an internship there
42. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME?: No.
43. FRIEND WHO LIVES FARTHEST AWAY: Online: Sophie in England/ Switzerland. In real life, Danny in Connecticut.
44. BEST THING THAT HAPPENED IN YOUR LIFE: Writing. And my friends, both online and in real life. I don’t know what I’d do without you guys!
45. WORST THING THAT HAPPENED IN YOUR LIFE: It changes. Other than the deaths of Steven, Robert, Mr. Calegari, a friend’s friend, my grandfather, my sister getting ensephalitis when she was 2, Craig, not seeing Same for 7 going on 8 years, and being convinced I has schizophreniform disorder when I was 15 (not schizophrenia, but close; I still don’t know what’s up with me), I’d have to say missing out on going to a writing camp where there are about 300 other little Blitzes running around and writing fanfic and angsty poetry and going to Magic Mountain and museums and having a dance.
46. BED TIME: None, but I try to get to bed by 10.
47. LIVING ARRANGEMENT: With the ‘rents, 2 cats, a 15 year old sister, an illegal tortoise, 3 goldfish, 4 sprigs of bamboo, and a helluva lot of muses (over 120).
48. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?: The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon by Stephen King.
49. FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Life.
50. FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Do X-Men comics count?
51. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: When you really, really miss somebody and you want to tell them how you feel and give them a hug and catch up on stuff, but you can’t because you don’t know where they are or if they’re even still alive and you know the only time you’ll ever get to see them is in your dreams, but you never dream about them.
52. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?: Back to sleepy-town …
53. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?: As quickly as I can.
54. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME: Andrea or Jolona for a girl, my husband’s name or
55. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?: Being content with what you’ve gained from life and having no regrets.
56. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Chocolate.
57. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?: Dern tootin’!
58. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?: Cool.
59. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE?: I’d like to meet up with Beatrix and Ian again. I haven’t seen them in SO long (see ).
60. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK: I don’t drink.
61. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?: Yup.
62. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE?: Writer or comic book writer for an X-Title.
63. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Blue or black.
64. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?: I try.
65. WHAT’S UNDER YOUR BED?: Board games, some money, a few dust bunnies, maybe a spider.
66. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING:
67. PIERCINGS: Ears, but I don’t wear earrings. One time I got a safety pin in there one time. That was scary and nerve-wracking.
68. MOST ANNOYING THING PEOPLE DO: Well, when people call me a satanist. Not that it’s there business what my religion is, but I’m not a satanist. I’m probably more religious than they are, but because I wear a lot of black and eyeliner and nailpolish they think I worship evil and listen to Marilyn Manson and will hurt them. This one guy actually told me I “can’t be a Christian.” I’m “not allowed. It’s wrong.” There’s a difference between dark and evil, people!
69. BEST FRIEND: Alissa and Danny and Patrici.
70. SAY SOMETHING INSPIRING TO OTHER WRITERS OUT THERE: Don’t let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do. We all start out winners. After all: who here won the sperm race? I know I did.
If you don't give me reviews, I will go over to your house, climb in through the crawlspace, get into your room, and force you to give me reviews by tying you up and reading my work aloud to you. Now do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way? The hard way is a lot more fun for me, by the way . . .