Poll: Should I change Shard's name? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Rise of the Guardians, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Big Hero 6.
Also, I love everything sweet... and probably some potato chips.
ABOUT MY PUBLISHED STORIES:
To be frank, I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with Persia Jane Rune. It just came to me. Persia first came to existence when I suggested an OC for Aix98. I don't want to burden him by having a requirement for him to follow what is in my story, so I'll take it down in a short while.
Sibyl... well, I already wrote the next chapter a few months ago; I was very proud of it, really. The problem is, I remained inactive for a few months and it was automatically deleted... *sigh* And now, I'm not really feeling up to the task.
For Near, I don't have any motivation at all and it was a sucky idea to egin with anyway.
Reboot is ongoing, and I plan on finishing it this year.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture. (depends on what we're shopping for, like clothes. :P)
Sad movies suck
You own/ed an X-Box. (I wanted to, but... :'()
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars. (star Wars is, like, my CHILDHOOD)
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. (It used to though. Not really anymore.)
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (but 85% of them are really old)
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing
You know you've been reading too much Hetalia when...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps and globes.
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together (I saw the American, Canadian, and Japanese flags together in New York, I almost dropped my drink and my donut)
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Arthur Kirkland" as the answer instead of England, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Antonio" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder squeal every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14. Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "SpUk" "RussUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some. (Get pasta away from me)
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map. (BRING BACK ZE AWESOMENESS)
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic.
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.
(.• (.•Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has SURVIVED, died, or is LIVING WITH cancer!
Okay, so I'm not a big fan of USUK, Spamano, and Giripan. I have my reasons and they are,
USUK and Spamano - I prefer a familial relationship between the four of them.
Giripan - ...to be honest, I don't really know... Plus, I prefer TurPan. (_ _)
PruCan - just--just, no. I was fine with them at first, but then.. just no.
Crackshipper extraordinaire, over and out.
Abundant E (2)
Bird of Dreams (12)
Blood Dark Sun (0)
BlueRaven 666 (47)
CaCoPhOnY Of ScReAmS (18)
Duchess Emma (9)
Goldie Gamgee (8)
Infamous Pig (3)
Jet Set Radio Yoyo (32)
Kato Chinatsu (0)
Kimberly T (121)
Little Blossom (26)
Miss I.L.A.B (5)
Nikki Pond (17)
pale rose fire (12)
Patient Harmony (42)
Pluto's Daughter 11 (11)
Sage Thrasher (8)
Sporadic Piranha (5)
Super Sister (14)
Tsume Yuki (86)
WoNdY Alice (41)