Author has written 4 stories for Emergency, and Bonanza.
I'm Aredhel Irisse Ar-Feiniel. But you can call me Aredhel, Irisse, Arakano, or Arak.
Fangirling, reading, writing, Civil War reenacting, sewing, playing the violin, drawing, tree climbing, archery, rifle-shooting, fencing.
Favourite books: the Silmarillion, Ranger's Apprentice, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, the Hardy Boys, the Hobbit, the Spiderwick Chronicles.
Favourite movies: Lord of the Rings, the Legend of Tom Dooley, the Magnificent Seven, True Grit, Disney Chronicles of Narnia, the Hobbit, Tangled, God's Not Dead, Courageous, Fireproof, Flywheel, Facing the Giants.
Favourite TV Shows: BONANZA, Emergency!, Granite Flats, Little House on the Prairie, Adam-12,Highway to Heaven, Get Smart.
Favourite singers: Elvis Presley, Michael Landon, Glen Campbell, Johnny Crawford, Johnny Horton, Alex Sharpe, Chloe Agnew, Holly Dunn.
Favourite actors: Michael Landon, Georgie Henley, Melissa Sue Anderson, Elijah Wood, Martin Freeman, Skandar Keynes.
Favourite authors: JRR Tolkien, John Flanagan, CS Lewis, ND Wilson, FW Dixon, Mary C Jane.
QUESTIONNAIRE THINGY FROM MRS. KING ARAGORN'S PROFILE:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? A knife cut on my foot. It's kind of weird the way I got it. It was sticking out of a trash bag. Don't ask me why. Who ever put in there...Well, it was a few years ago, and I was too little to sock them in my anger...or pain.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Erm...You ready for this? A Lord of the Rings map poster, two 2015 calendars, Disney Princess stickers including Frozen, Cinderella poster, little kids drawings, and a painting. Hey, don't look at me like that. I have to sleep in the same room with my two little sisters. Which also includes a bedroom floor that is never clean. No matter what I do to keep it clean.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? My sisters tell me I talk in my sleep.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN To? Classical, Celtic, Christian, soundtracks.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? SOmetimes around midnight.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To be an Elven Ranger and go to Middle Earth and Narnia. I think I could survive pretty well.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? The days when I had a bow I could shoot? And now don't have to worry about spending $80 for another one.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My Kindle, my books, my notebooks, and my Middle Earth costumes. That I made, mind you.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Short.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? YES. Which is why I would do so terrible as a Fireman. When watching Emergency!, I wonder how Johnny and Roy manage to work in such small and cramped places. I couldn't stand it.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? When I was a little kid? I thought the golly woggles. Now: THE DARK IS COOL!!!
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I don't cry anymore. I tear up, occasionally.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't wear perfume. I don't don't mind it for other people, but me? I hate it.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Dark brown, and grey.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Um...Maybe at a restaurant? But I'd prefer something even mire romantic like...oh, I don't know.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni and sausage.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Chocolate. And coffee. I only get coffee at church because I'm like, the only one in my family who likes coffee, so my amM never buys it :(
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Gold fish crackers count? Those are awesome!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Um...Maybe my Kindle Fire? It's the only way I get online, anyhow.*shrugs*
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? My main crushes are Johnny Gage, Frodo Baggins, Joe Hardy, Frank Hardy a little, but Joe has more of my personality: extremely impulsive and awesome. Don't get me wrong. Frank's awesome too. I have a crush on Faramir, but one of my friends have already taken him. And then there are two people IRL, but I honestly don't know what they think of me, and I haven't seen one of them in years.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? My thumbs are.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? The clothes I make. And the ones my sister make. And then clothes I get from the Civil War reenactments I go too, and thrift stores.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Two dogs, one annoying cat, and I kind of own a horse that lives two hours away from me.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Already said above.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I don't know what you mean.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Honestly? I'm not exactly social, so I don't know.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: There are two: 7, Gondor's number, and 51, Johnny and Roy's Fire Station number.
31. QUESTION HAS BEEN...EXTERMINATED! Um, okay. Have it your way.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I usually use phone calling to my mom and dad, but I call my dad and grandpa more often than anyone else, so I guess those two.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When my siblings diss Eä, when my siblings are practically unscareable, and when they do annoying habits. Like chewing their nails.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Sadly, no. But I want to visit Britain, New Zealand, maybe even Scotland/Ireland One day.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I have a lot of those.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? That’s a trick question. The people the world may think are famous are just a bunch of showoffs to me. Really, no-one should be more important than anyone else. God loves us all equally. We’re all famous in God’s eyes. Sorry, I just stole my answer from Ranger Turien. It was a better answer than I could have thought up, and, well, it's true.
37. FIRST JOB? Making my brother's lunch.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? I prank people, like short-sheeting their beds *evil grin* and other things, but I've never prank called anyone.
39. DO YOU SWEAR? NO!
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading Emergency! fanfic.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? May be my sewing.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No. My teeth are like...really perfect, not to brag of course. I just don't think I'll ever need them, thankfully.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Ragim Impala Bow, a sword, a saxe knife, leather boots, and the Rangers Apprentice series, and a laptop. It's really hard to write stories on a kindle.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I want however many God gives me. Whether it be none or twenty.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Not in seriousness. I have while being silly.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Alberto VO5
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sort of.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey and and roast beef.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Procrastination and my sisters say fangirling, but I don't agree. It's not a habit. It's a hobby.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? The only CD I have is a Lord of the Rings soundtrack. Which I'm not embarrassed about.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know. I hope so.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not physical looks. But when you're trying not to be visible, then yes.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I'm very hot-headed.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My sister-in-laws house. In other words, with horses. Or her horses.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I guess dolls. Didn't own too many toys. I liked doing somersaults better than pretty much anything.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't own a cell phone.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No way.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Occasionally.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes. PO-TA-TOES. Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I'm a little young to think of that. Overall, that he's a Christian. I'll worry about that when I'm older.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Um...way too many to list here.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Elvis Presley. Although we're no longer allowed to listen to him for certain reasons, he will always be my favourite singer ever.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW/S? Emergency!, Granite Flats, Adam-12, and Get Smart.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Don’t have one.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Orange.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? No. I lost one finger in a fight with Gollum. Just kidding. I have eleven fingers. No, seriously, I have ten of each.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Sunday. My brother wanted me to show his friend how I could do push-ups, so I did.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Do not lie to me.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I don't drive, but probably not much more than 70.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I really don't care.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? My ceiling fan and my little sisters yelling at each other :P
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT SOMEONE? Stance and the way they talk.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I'd have to think about that for a while.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Morgoth and Sauron.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR: October.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Have no clue what that is.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark brown.
86. EYE COLOR? Grey. Wish they were brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? I don't know. I like McDonald's, but I don't know if it's my favourite.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never tried it, but if it tastes as bad as it sounds, then no.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED ? Emergency! With my dad.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?y birthday. That is all you need know.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Violin, learning the Guitar, and want to play the Viola.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Candy bar.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don’t drive. My family's cars are a Toyota and a *scratches head* I forgot what my brother's was.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien, and two of the Hardy Boys books by F. W. Dixon.
100. DID YOU REALLY JUST ANSWER ALL THAT? Yes.
This is How you KNOW you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
1. You can qoute almost all of the dialogue.
2. You can hear Wills' voice in your head.
3. You just KNOW Halt's also in your head, telling Wills' voice to shut up.
4. You've memorized "Greybeard Halt"
5. You want a bow and arrow set.
6. You actually dream about Ranger's Apprentice.
7. You're reading this right now.
8. You sneak around, trying to scare people like you're a ranger.
9. You want to be a ranger.
10. You read Ranger's Apprentice and now you think being short is SO COOL!!
11. You write fanfiction for Ranger's Apprentice.
12. You think it would be fun to be Wills' apprentice.
13. Now you're sad because you aren't.
14. But you imagine yourself as his apprentice.
15. Now you're grinning like a moron.
16. The front left side of your brain is constantly saying, "Rangers Rangers RANGERS! MUST! READ! RANGER'S! APPRENTICE!!"
17. You'd LURVE to meet John Flanagan.
18. You happen to know that there's a contest to do so.
19. You're now jumping up and down, fangirl shrieking about meeting Flanagan.
20. You're going to enter the contest.
21. You're sad because the contest is over.
22. You want to kill me for telling you about a contest that's over.
23. You call John Flanagan "Flanny" sometimes.
24. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than do your homework.
25. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than watch TV.
26. You always want to read Ranger's Apprentice.
27. You want there to be a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
28. You'd actually tackle glomp someone if they had a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
29. You'd cry with joy if you got to have a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
30. You'd cry in despair if the comic book got damaged in any way.
31. You just KNOW that the Ranger's Apprentice books radiate power.
32. You accidently called your brother "Horace" yesterday.
33. If you had a munchkin cat you'd name him "Will"
34. You want to warp yourself into the Ranger's Apprentice world so you can replace Alyss. (Okay, not quite with me...NO GETTING MARRIED!)
35. You're smiling and nodding while you read this.
36. You CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND for the Ranger's Apprentice movie.
37. You want to see the Ranger's Apprentice movie in the theater.
38. You're going to spend the whole movie going fangirl.
39. You're going to have a hard time not fangirl squealing during the film.
40. You know it's the truth.
41. One of the reasons that you can't wait to see the film is so you can go fangirl and scream at your friends about how cute Will is.
42. He really is adorable.
43. Your parents want you to shut up about Ranger's Apprentice already.
44. They really really want you to.
45. Now you're going to post this list in your profile with everything you've actually done or thought in bold letters.
46. You just hit copy.
47. Don't lie, you know you did.
48. You're thinking about Ranger's Apprentice again.
49. You even know the names of the background characters.
50. Now you're sad because there are SO many other things that can prove you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
Things you are NOT allowed to do in Ranger's Apprentice, and what will happen to you if you do.
1. You are NOT allowed to sing "Greybeard Halt". Halt will make you spend the night in a tree. A PINE tree O.O
2. You are NOT allowed to answer a question with another question. Halt will glare at you and make you feel stupid.
3. You are NOT allowed to say "But I thought..." Halt will say "you're and apprentice. You're not supposed to think" or "If you thought about it, you wouldn't ask"
4. You are NOT allowed to give Tug more than one apple a day. Halt will say "One is quite enough." Tug however, will tend to dissagree.
5. You are NOT allowed to question Halt's skills for ANY reason. Odds are he'll kill you. Painfully.
6. You are NOT allowed to tell anyone that Halt's not really grim all the time. He'll knock you into next week and then kill you.
7. You are NOT allowed to sing "We're off to see the wizard" on your way to visit Malcolm. He'll turn you into a lizard.
8. You are NOT allowed to send your Christmas wishlist to Erak. He'll brain you with a battleaxe. After stealing everything on the list.
9. You are NOT allowed to sing "Santa's comin' to town" when you see Erak coming. He'll brain you with a battleaxe.
10. You are NOT allowed to ask why, exactly, Keren's name is Keren. He'll hypnotize you.
11. You are NOT allowed to sing "Dude looks like a lady" when you see Keren. He'll throw a blue rock at you.
12. You are NOT allowed to hum the James Bond theme while tracking things with Halt. He'll shoot you with an arrow.
13. You are NOT allowed to hum alien music as you near Healers Clearing. Malcolm will kill you.
14. You are NOT allowed to use the "Green Giant" jingle when you see Trobar. He'll steal your puppy.
15. You are NOT allowed to to talk about your wonderful recipe for clam chowder in Skandia. You'll be brained.
16. You are NOT allowed to iceskate on the pond in Skandia. You'll be assigned to the paddles (But hey, at least you'll get to stare at Will)
17. You are NOT allowed to kill Alyss and Evanlyn when they stare at Will with you. Will will NOT marry you (Shame...)
18. You are NOT allowed to sing the munchkin theme song around Will. He'll shoot you.
19. You are NOT allowed to call Halt "Lucky the Leprichon" he'll kill you.
20. You are NOT allowed to ask Will about Crocodiles. He'll think you've gone mad.
21. You are NOT allowed to ask Halt to do an impersonation of Demo Man. He'll shoot you.
22. You are NOT allowed to switch Halt's coffee to decaf. You will die a slow painful death.
23. You are NOT allowed to oil the hinges on the door of Halt's cabin. He'll kill you if the intruders don't.
24. You are NOT allowed to threaten Will. Horace will challenge you to single combat and stick you with his dagger.
25. You are NOT allowed to ride Tug. He will throw you off and Will will shoot you for trying to steal his horse.
26. You are NOT allowed to write out the key to the Couriers Code. Crowley will rant and shoot you so full of arrows you will be remembered in death as 'The Porcupine'.
27. You are NOT allowed to fight a mad axeman with only your two knives. Gilan will throw you off a cliff so that he doesn't have clean up the mess.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord, Savior, and Redeemer, and could not live without him in my life. If you do too, and aren't afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile, and add your name to the list. Kakashis-First-Kiss, jedigal125, iloveJacobandJasper, Vampirewithasecret, Lacey-The-Invisible-Ninja, James018, AdorableElephant, MelRose520, I am an Anonymous Person, Mango21, mae2551, DarkHorseBlueSky, Savarra, biddle29, Wraven, Knowing Grace, Eruanne Aredhel.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If your against abortion, or if you almost or did cry reading this repost this on your profile.
Repost this if you're against abortion!
Okay. That so made me cry :'(