Poll: If I were to write a story based off of one of my challenges, which would you want it to be? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Fate/stay night.
I have co-written some things on a couple sites with Nightmare723764 in the past, as well as edited/proofread many others. I unfortunately have many problems with motivation, especially for something like writing. If it feels like I've abandoned a fic, it isn't on purpose unless I explicitly state otherwise. I am currently trying to force myself to write regardless of motivation, but even that is hard with all the real life problems I have to deal with eating up my time.
Fanfiction Progress (As of May. 19, 2020):
(Note: "Motivation" percentages on these are the percentage of my current total motivation to write at all)
Promises of Hearth and Home
- Motivation: Approximately 13
- Next Chapter: Chapter 1, 1161 Words Currently Written
Status: Currently Experiencing Writer's Block... making sure the Olympian's reactions aren't OoC is difficult.
11-Dimensional Chess Piece
- Motivation: Approximately 19%
- Next Chapter: Level 1, 0 Words Currently Written
- Status: Many Ideas, little motivation.
Unnamed "Don't Fear The Reaper" challenge fic:
- Motivation: Approximately 68%
Next Chapter: Prologue's done, but want a backlog of at least a few chapters before I post it... so I don't leave readers hanging on a single chapter for YEARS again...
- Status: Started writing this in an attempt to brute-force my way back into writing, and my motivation has been nearly zero for years at this point... depression sucks. On the bright side, I thought of a completely unique take on this challenge that it seems that nobody has even considered before.
Coeur Al'Aran (27)
Curious Kitsune654 (18)
Harry Leferts (9)
James D. Fawkes (23)
Lupine Horror (8)
Rorschach's Blot (40)