Author has written 30 stories for Danny Phantom, Fairly OddParents, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Yu-Gi-Oh, SpongeBob SquarePants, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Rocket Power.
Hello, there. It is I, Danny'sGhostGirl. Welcome to my lovely profile. It's rather blah, but that's okay. I have many interests and a short attention span, so it takes me awhile to write/edit stories. I get distracted easily. Check here to see what all I'm up to, or what I'm attempting to be up to. Trust that I WILL finish whatever I post on here. I always hate it when an author posts a story but just suddenly quits in the middle of it without any warning. Or quits with warning. Either way...it's annoying.
Another thing is I love getting reviews! You can review old stories or new stories. Seeing that I got some reviews always makes me happy...and slightly nervous. But w/e. Shoot me a review if you want. I won't force you *shifty eyes* I also accept anonymous reviews; HOWEVER, anonymous reviews do not allow me to clarify things if you ask a question or seem confused (especially if I have already finished the story). I do try to make it a point to reply to my reviewers. If you don't have an account, I obviously can't get a hold of you, but I still enjoy that you took the time to read and review the story, so review away!
Anyway, enjoy. Thanks for stopping by. :)
Follow me on tumblr! I made an account there! So feel free to shoot on over and ask questions. I will attempt to update it with stuff about how my stories are progressing! And other random things. Yay! Just a warning, though. There will sometimes be profanity in the random things I reblog.
I love to listen to music, sing, make up stories, watch horror movies, and watch TV. Mainly cartoons. I'm a cartoon freak!
!FUN FACT! The list above is actually the only information left from my original profile from when I first started here in 2004. And it still holds true today.
Updated on (5/6)
Updated on (5/12)
Short attention spans are what's going to prolong any of my stories, whether I have posted them here already or not. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Upcoming: (in no particular order, BTW)
Currently none are slated for release. (Release? What is this a movie theatre?...)
So I totally have a bunch of story ideas bouncing around in my head. Some I'm more inspired to do than others, but I've definitely written at least something for each of these things. Here's a fancy list of them!
-Basically Mama Cosma starts trying to make Poof love her more than Wanda, which leads to shenanigans.
-Deals with Foop getting revenge on Wanda for the death of his father. Craziness ensues.
-I have bits and pieces of this written out in notebooks. I believe its predecessor came out like 5 years ago now, so...I don't know if this will actually get
-A post-cannon story. Deals with a mysterious girl who wants to resurrect Atem by any means necessary.
-This story focuses on Aster's (Edo's) father while his soul was trapped within Destiny Hero Plasma (Bloo-D).
-The girls awaken 1,000 into the future to three terrible dictators who seemingly cannot be defeated.
-Somehow the past is changed and T.K. and Patamon were murdered by Devimon. The present day as the everyone knows it falls apart and is replaced with a
decrepit future. Thanks to Kari's crest, she and Gatomon retained their original memories, but now they have to rally the remainder of the Digidestined in
order to defeat Devimon and his hordes of evil minions as well as keep a couple ex-members of the Digidestined at bay as well.
-Takes place long after the events of 'The Memory Seal'
-Deals with a fourteen year old girl befriending Danny after her family moves into his house. That's when she learns that he's coping with a lot of sorrow due
to the fact that his family and friends are long gone and how he's stuck as a ghost and cannot reunite with them.
If any of these peak your interest, feel free to message me and tell me so. I'll try my hardest to work on them and get them out there for you. :)
Here are some random tidbits about my stories. If you have other questions about any of my stories that I haven't answered here, go ahead and message me. I like to talk to people!...But only on the internet! Haha. I'm less awkward that way!!
1) My original outline of 'Come Back to Me' was completely different. The concept originally was that Juandissimo would steal Cupid's love arrows (just his regular ones), and he would travel back in time to when they were all in high school. He shot Wanda with the arrow, forcing her to suddenly proclaim her love for Juandissimo, and she flitted off to him, leaving teenage Cosmo heartbroken. Juandissimo then returned to the present where everything had changed and he was married to Wanda, and had been for over 10,000 years. Juandissimo and Wanda were not godparents, but actually worked with her father at his business. Wanda believed she was happy until she and Cosmo randomly met again, and she began falling for him. Then Juandissimo flips out and tries his hardest to not lose Wanda, but would ultimately fail.
I had actually forgotten about that draft until after I had written the story that's posted on this site. I'm personally happy that I went with the version that I did.
2) I chose the pen name Danny'sGhostGirl, obviously because of Danny Phantom. I also picked it because I had an idea for a Danny Phantom story that I wanted to write. That story ('The Ghost Boy Prophecy') was actually the 10th story I had posted on the site, having written three Yu-Gi-Oh! stories before it as well as six poems (one of them being a Danny Phantom poem). I published 'The Ghost Boy Prophecy' on 6/6/06, nearly two years after joining the site and picking the pen name that was inspired by said story. Haha.
3) I started co-writing a story with one of my friends once. It's posted under her pen name of yugischic08. It's a story for Yu-Gi-Oh!, it's supposed to be a comedy, and it's supposed to be like "The True Story" of Yu-Gi-Oh!". It's called 'Stupid Rewrites of Episodes'. We took turns writing the chapters. We never finished it, nor did we get very far (as there's only 2 chapters). But the reviews for it were fairly positive, and a few mentioned that it reminded them of Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged (which neither of us even knew existed at the time).
4) While I had started a "True Yu-Gi-Oh!" story with my friend, I actually have a few chapters of a Yu-Gi-Oh! story, which I titled 'The True Story of Yu-Gi-Oh!', which I probably started around the same time I was co-writing with my friend. It's not now nor has it ever been published on here. It's supposed to be pure comedy, and I'm not good with just nonstop comedy. Seriously. (If you want proof, just read 'The Night my Brother went Crazy'. The first chapter is pretty good, but it goes slightly downhill from there.) It took years to write the four chapters I have for 'The True Story of Yu-Gi-Oh!', and the fourth chapter isn't even finished. I'd like to post it one day, but I don't know if it'll ever happen at this point.
5) I tend to incorporate Harry Potter elements into my stories.
The wand battle between Wanda and Anti-Cosmo in 'The Mark' was, in fact, inspired by the scene between Harry and Voldemort in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
The prophecies and the prophecy orbs in 'The Ghost Boy Prophecy II' were inspired by the prophecies in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Danny's gloomy prophecy in that story was also inspired by Harry's own prophecy. While Harry's prophecy stated that "Neither can live while the other survives", Danny's prophecy states that, "Neither can live IF the other survives". I know. Hardly recognizable from the original.
I began thinking up the concept of 'The Mark' while watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in theatres. (Side note: I don't know why I like spelling "theatres" that way...).
6) 'Come Back to Me' was originally titled 'Forbidden Love'. Since there was another story already titled that, I changed it. I actually think it works a little better because 'Come Back to Me' can mean a lot of things. Juandissimo wanted Wanda to come back to him, while Cosmo also wanted Wanda back. Mama Cosma wanted Cosmo back to herself, and Timmy just wanted his fairy family back. And, of course, Cupid wanted things back to normal as well. So I think the name change actually worked out for the better.
7) I came up with the name of 'Come Back to Me' while listening to the radio. "Come Back to Me" by David Cook was the song that was playing, and I felt that title could fit my story.
8) I changed the endings to one of my stories fairly recently. I tend to like those bittersweet endings sometimes. Actually there was no "sweet" to it at all. I was just super mean. I changed 'The Book of Shadows' to having a happy ending instead of a downright depressing one. SPOILER: It originally ended with Mokuba waking up and reading a note from his brother stating that he felt Mokuba would be happier without him and thus decided to stay dead. (He died in the previous story, and magic had "temporarily brought him back in the second. He had the choice of whether he wanted to stay permanently or return to the dead. He, as I just stated, originally picked the latter.)
9) One of my friends (yugischic08) showed me one time that someone had written a story in response to my "Yu-Gi-Oh! II: Anubis Returns". I never read it, but the summary started out with, "Did you hate the ending to Danny'sGhostGirl's story?" Or something to that effect. I don't believe it's on here anymore, and I regret actually not reading it. The fact that someone decided to write a story because they hated my ending actually amused me, so I'm sad I never actually read it to see what he/she did. Haha.
10) I tend to write more stories than I read. I used to read all the friggin' time! I was a reading machine when I was in elementary and middle school. I read both books and stories posted on here. Once I hit high school, I fell out of reading for fun. I prefer writing, but I'm trying to get back into reading.
11) In "A Father's Love" I chose the name Brennan for Cosmo's and Wanda's godson. I chose that name specifically because it was a name that I, personally, didn't hear much, and that's what my cousin named her new baby. So he's named after one of my baby cousins.
12) In "A Twisted Web We Weave", I mention the state I'm from.
13) I chose the name Quadruple Image for the pro athletes in "A Twisted Web We Weave" because I found a ridiculously old Christmas/birthday list and I had asked for a CD from a group called Triple Image. I didn't remember who they even were, but that's beside the point. I decided to tweak it for my story, thus creating the fabulous, unstoppable team of quadruplets known as Quadruple Image.
14) In 7th grade, I wrote a sort of script/story for Scream 4. I originally posted it on here, but ended up taking it down after the first two or three chapters. I remember that I killed one of the characters, and a reviewer gave me some constructive criticism about how it sounded like I was just writing a movie script. The person told me how they would have preferred more details about the murder, and even though it was very nice and not a flame in any way whatsoever, I decided to pull the story from the site because I realized how not ready I was to complete it.
The story was weird, actually. It ended with there being like four or five killers rather than the usual two that are in most of the movies. I don't even know...
I still have bits and pieces of that story somewhere. I don't think I have the whole thing anymore? I'm not certain. I haven't seen all of it in a very long time. It makes me sad though. I wish I knew where the whole thing was.
15) I have a story I wrote my junior year of high school that centers around Craig McCracken (the creator of the Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Wander over Yonder). I came up with stories about Cartoon Network when I was little because they used to have a bunch of bumps and promos where all their cartoon stars interacted with one another, which made me feel like they were all friends behind the scenes; however, I pretended there were some more villainous show creators out there. For whatever reason I made Genndy Tartakovsky (Dexter's Laboratory and Samurai Jack) that villain. The story I wrote in high school deals with Craig realizing how much Genndy manipulates everything and everyone including himself, and he wants the rest of the Cartoon World to realize it so something can be done about it. I might edit it and post it on here sometime.
For the record, I never had any reason to believe that Genndy Tartakovsky was a bad guy, nor do I actually believe that he is one. I'm pretty sure that they're all friends in real life, but I was like 7 or 8 when I originally envisioned all this weirdness. I'm not sure if that's a good reasoning or not, but...I was in elementary school and my imagination just ran wild.
16) I've been suspended twice from this website. Once because one of my stories was written in script format and someone reported me. The second time I'm not too sure why. Maybe someone thought the rating wasn't high enough on one of my stories? I'm not sure. Both these suspensions were near 10-ish years ago. Ah. Memories.
17) If you look at the cover I made for the story "Watching Her Watch Him", you'll see that I have it titled as "Watching You Watch Him". The title of the story was supposed to match the cover. I clearly forgot in five seconds what I was going to name my story. The cover is the correct/original title. I could go back and fix the story title so it matches, but...I'll just let it stay and be incorrect. Haha.
Unsafe External Link