Poll: Who do you think Alibaba should end up with Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Ninjago, Ninja Turtles, Huntik: Secrets & Seekers, Bleach, and Naruto.
I like zatch bell, storm hawks, fairy tail, magi, yu gi oh, star wars the clone wars, inuyasha, slugterra, 39 clues, bleach, danny phantom, digimon, hot wheels battle force 5, kaijudo, one piece, pokemon, sisters grimm, sonic x, static shock, Teenage ninja turtles, Voltron force and Ninjago master of spinjisue and some others I can't think of so that it for now
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, a nerd, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out ever. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird , who loves reading and writing, and knows the importance of the little things.
I am not that girl, The one that is super popular. The one that is rich. The one that will lie to get her way. The one that doesn't care about your feelings. The one that has a new boyfriend every week. The one that hates her life because she wears size-two jeans. The one that would cry over a boy. The one that loves Justin Bieber. The one that will give up because she broke a nail. The one that started wearing makeup at nine years old.
I am that girl, The one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who reads and writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that cries when she feels alone and helpless; it only shows she's strong. The one that knows she's beautiful, no matter what others say. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that doesn't care if she eats too many cinnamon buns ... they taste good. The one that doesn't care if she looks like a retard, because if looking like a retard is what it takes, go for it. The one who sometime give up
This is my sister. She's awesome though very embarrassing.
Ps I just copied and pasted this to my profile so if it seems weird know that I didn't write any of it.
FRIEND: Will help me when I'm lost.
BEST FRIEND: Will be the one messing with my compass,stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
FRIEND: Will help me learn to drive.
BEST FRIEND: Will help me push the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FRIEND: Will watch my pets when I go away.
BEST FRIEND: Won't let me go away.
FRIEND: Ask me for my number.
BEST FRIENDS: Ask me for him/her number.
FRIEND: Hides me from the cops.
BEST FRIEND: Is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
FRIEND: Lets me make an idiot out of myself in public.
BEST FRIEND: Is up there with me making an idiot out of himself too.
BEST FRIENDS: Are FOREVER.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKIN AWESOME!"
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to berry the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and herself in the process
FRIENDS: Meet your boylfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the crap out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts your best friend
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: Roll their eyes when you start rambling yet again about your boyfriend (the fourth time that night).
BEST FRIENDS: Start gushing with you.
FRIENDS: Smile when you get obsessed with something.
BEST FRIENDS: Get obsessed with you.
FRIENDS: Say "see you later!"
BEST FRIENDS: Say "I LUUUUUHHHVVV you! DON'T LEAAVVEE!" and then tackle/hug you.
FRIENDS: Forgive you.
BEST FRIENDS: Hold a fake grudge against you until you let them borrow a hair band
FRIENDS: Tell jokes with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Have countless inside jokes with you.
FRIENDS: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth.
BEST FRIENDS: Say the same thing, except then they laugh and say "I guess that counts for me too!"
FRIENDS: Annoy you.
BEST FRIENDS: Annoy you, but then make you laugh.
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crap
Repost if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you are the 1% with a heart.
Ninety percent of teens and preteens would have a heart attack if Miley Cyrus were on the roof of a ten-story building and threatening to jump. Copy and paste this into your profile if you're part of the ten percent that would be yelling "jump, b*!"
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend copy this onto your profile
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
The voices in my head don't like you
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me
My imaginary friend thinks you have some serious problems
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
The fact that you think I'm listening to you just shows me how stupid you really are
Break my Heart I break your neck
Flying is easy just throw yourself at the floor and miss (not responsible for any injuries sustained from throwing self at floor)
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor
Sometimes violence is the only way to get what you want
Life isn't passing me by it's trying to run me over
I know I seem mean but it's because I don't like you
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
You're intoxicated by my very presence
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people
Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up.
There's nothing wrong with taking to random objects, its when they start to talk back that you need to worry.
Who ever said that words never hurt obviously has never got hit by a dictionary.
Who ever says 'as easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried to.
Justin Bieber falls off a building. 90% of the girls are crying. 9% are watching while eating popcorn. 1% are pushing Justin off the building. If you are part of that 9 or 1%, copy and paste this into your profile. ( I'm the 1% xD)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
65 percent of teenagers would rather watch T.V. than read. If you are one of the 35 percent that would rather have their nose stuck in a book, copy this in your profile
I found these hilarious but know that I am not this creative .
1. Stop waiting for Prince Charming. Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something...
2. I'm not clumsy. The floor just hates me, the tables and the chairs and table are bullies and the walls get in my way.
3. Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English.
5.Say no to drugs; Say yes to tacos.
6. "Are you taking any foreign language classes this year?" " Math."
7.If you ever see me smiling on a Monday, you'll know that an alien has killed me and is wearing my skin as a disguise
8. Teacher: Come on guys! You did this in 6th grade!
Me: I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night...
1. Whoever said that nothing's impossible obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.
2. Whoever said "Words don't hurt" obviously hasn't gotten a hard-back encyclopedia thrown at his head before.
3.When the going gets tough, kick whoever made it that way.
4. Behind every great man is a woman shaking her head and rolling her eyes.
6. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If you can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em. If you can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em. If you can't kill 'em, you’re screwed.
8. He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke at first.
9. Life is difficult. It's full of trials, sorrow and pain. However, if you fall down, just stand up straight, be confident and say... "WHICH IDIOT PUSHED ME?!"
10. Silence is gold. Duct tape is silver.
11. If you do it, you'll regret it. If you don't do it, you'll regret it. Either way, you're still gonna regret it, so why not just do it?
12. A mechanic once told someone, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
13. A drunken man once said this to a cop. "Here Officer, hold my beer while I find my license."
14. Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
15. Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
16. Best friends for life! ...or at least 'till our next fight.
17. Isn't it funny how a heart shape is just two teardrops upside down?
18. I'm only smiling 'cos I have no idea what's going on.
19. I looked up at the stars one night and thought, "Where the heck did my ceiling go?!"
20. People say life's short. I say I'm shorter.
22. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you realize that you're on fire? Do you remember to stop, drop and roll? Or do you just start running around in circles, screaming, "I'M ON FIRE!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!"
23. I was never anyone's friend in the first place, therefore I can't be called a traitor.
25. Give me a chance to shine and I will blind the world!
26. Three people can keep a secret if two are dead.
27. I'm gonna live forever!...Or die trying.
29. War doesn't determine who's right, it determines who's left.
30.Come to the dark side, we have cookies!
31. I went to the dark side. Yeah, they lied about the cookies.
32. Dear Dark Side, you may have the cookies, but we have the MILK!
33. I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
34. OMG! THE RAIN'S WET! -I'm not AD--Ooh, look, a butterfly!
35. ADOSH: Attention Deficit-Ohh Shiny Thing.
37. God made men first, then he had a better idea!
38. Nope, can't go to Hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me...
39. I reject your reality and substitute my own.
40. Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we continue flying...on broomsticks.
41. I'm probably the coolest dork you'll ever meet.
42. I'm cute...now give me my cookies.
43. Boys in books are just...Better!
44. It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
45. You couldn't handle me...even in your wildest dreams.
46. ADHD writer: Once upon a -- no...There was once a -- no...THE END! .
47. You know you're a geek when procrastination doesn't affect your grades.
48. I have nothing against God, it's his fan club I can't stand!
50. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was aiming for your face.
51. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking too good, either.
52. Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, and then kill them.
53. It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
54. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear intelligent until you hear them speak.
55. This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
Please read. This did not happen to me, but I wish...
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son; people call her a slut and no one knows she was raped at 13.
People call another Guy fat; no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight.
People call a women bald, but they don't know she has cancer
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in Him, and read even if you don't. I don't but I really liked this story so I decided to post it.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet many of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs is