Author has written 36 stories for Fairy Tail, and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Welcome to my profile! :D I'm sooooooo happy you decided to check my profile out! btw, I'm Lauren.
Every story you see here are gonna have romance in it. So if you don't like romance then you'll have to go somewhere else. Yes, I am one of those lovey-dovey girls. I love romance! I also love fantasy and magic. And honestly (and kinda strangely since I love romance) I also love action (or adventure; either way). I love the intensity of a bloody battle and how the characters are feeling as they realize that they'll have to suck up the courage and sort the situation out. My stories are always romantic, magical, and a little violent. So, in other words, I write fantasy, action, love stories; that's what I say every time someone asks me what I write. Also, my stories are cuss-word free. There will be no swearing, so you don't have to worry about that. Also, I will always finish a series! So, you don't have to worry about that! I will never leave one incomplete! And that's a promise! Also, I take requests so don't be shy! I may not get to you immediately, but I will take it! :D
Also, the animes that I have seen are Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, RWBY, Blue Exorcist, and Snow White with the Red Hair. I love them all!
Now that the basics are out of the way, let's get onto the couples! XDD Yea!!
1. NaLu: OTP!!! I'm obsessed over these two!! I love em! I could go on and on! XD I usually immediately pick couples out whenever I start watching some movie or TV show. When I fist got hooked onto Fairy Tail I did that exactly. I was like "oh, Natsu and Lucy look so cute together! They should be a couple!" but after the first episode, I got farther and farther into the amazingly awesome anime and I realized that Natsu and Lucy really should be together. They're just perfect for each other! I also heard a rumor that Hiro Mashima will actually make them a canon along with Jerza, Gruvia, and GaLe. Goodness, I pray...if it doesn't happen, I will die.
2. Jerza: I like Jerza a lot. Not as much as I love NaLu, but I still like it a lot. When Jellal and Erza nearly kissed, I was literally like "YES! YES! YES! YES!" but then Jellal pushed her away and I was screamed "NO! NO! NO! WHY?!" but I'm sure someday Hiro would make them a couple.
3. GaLe: Everyone knows the saying "opposites attract" right? Well Gajeel and Levy are perfect examples for that saying. When I heard they became a couple, I was like "really? Why would they be a couple?" But now I think they're really cute and I look forward to seeing more moments!
4. Gruvia: Honestly, I really wasn't a big fan of this couple, but I understand why everybody else loves them. I do ship them, but they're not my top priority. I remember thinking one day, "You know, Gray and Juvia are actually Sonic and Amy but in a different setting and with different characters." And if I absolutely love Sonic and Amy, then it's only right if I cheer on Gray and Juvia too. :)
5. Zervis: When Zeref first made an appearance on Tenrou Island, I felt bad for him, but then he got that chaotic look in his eyes (you know, the red eyes) and tried to kill everyone on the island. I was all like "Zeref! I hate you! You deserve to die!". I then read more of his backstory in the manga and I felt bad for him again. He kills because he loves life and he had to live in solitude for 400 years! Okay, enough with Zeref for a moment. I have adored Mavis since I first saw her after the Seven Year Gap. She is adorable and giddy and bubbly and I could go on. It totally came as a shocker when I found out she and Zeref fell in love, but after seeing them kiss and Mavis die - man, I got tears in my eyes - I really really really want them to have a happy ending. I love these two, I think they're adorable, and I want them to have a happy endings, dead or alive.
I think I should talk a little bit about myself as well. I already mentioned, I'm a lovey-dovey type of girl. I also love gaming. I play Skyrim along with the Sims 3, Star Stable and a ton of other games. I love music, no lie there, I love it. I nearly listen to it 24/7. I love Rock n Roll: Evanessence, Paramore, Daughtry, and many others. But my favorite celebrity doesn't sing Rock music. In fact, she doesn't sing. She plays the violin: Lindsey Stirling. I've always loved her since I've first heard about her. My favorite thing to do is write. I love writing obviously because I have a FanFiction account. I write nearly all the time. I need my daily writing! If I don't get it everyday, I die. Just kidding, but seriously I LOVE writing.