Author has written 5 stories for Across the Universe, and A-Team.
Hello all! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Here's a little bit about me:
List of favorite things that constantly change and are being added to:
The Beatles, Queen, Billy Joel, (I also can play the drums and love to make music!)
TV Shows(Favorite Character):
A-Team(Murdock), Hogan's Heores(Newkirk), Gilligan's Island(The Professor), The Librarians(Ezekiel), The Monkees(Micky or Mike), Supernatural(Gabriel), The Flash(Barry),
Back to the Future, Dead Poets Society, Almost any Marvel Movie,
Darkwing(Kenneth Oppel), Airborne trilogy( Kenneth Oppel), Angels and Demons(Dan Brown), Fan Fiction, Basically anything good because I love to read!
Things to do:
Bowling, write, drum, listen to music, and read. I also love to watch old and classic TV!!
Now please enjoy all the cool stuff I've posted on my profile:
I am a Beatlemaniac
B est music ever!
E verybody loves them!
A ll the time, we listen to them!
T hey are just awesome!
L osers are the people who hate on them.
E verywhere you go.
S o, listen to them! Copy and Paste this if you are a true Beatles Fan
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Machine For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water when you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
"I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird." -Paul McCartney
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." -John Lennon
"As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot." -John Lennon
Current events: I think I'm going to start posting more A-Team fictions... If I have time that is...
One last thing: Reviews
Reviews help a ton, even if they are to tell me I'm a horrible writer! If you do leave a review saying I should never write again(but I hope you don't) please leave a reason why, so I know what part of my writing skills need to be improved. When you do leave a review, it makes my day! When I read a story I always think that if this author took the time to write, edit, and revise this piece, I can take a few minutes to write a couple of sentences to let them know what I think. Sorry for the lecture, but I think reviews are important. Please review!
I hope you have a nice day!
Thank you for reading my profile and my writing, now please enjoy: