Author has written 21 stories for Spirited Away, Naruto, Alice in Wonderland, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Doctor Who.
Sorry, don't know who made the icon. Tell me if you recognise it!
My Doctor Who music transcripts - what you do when you love a bit of music which is not on the series 3 soundtrack - you recreate it instead! Gah.
Current Likes: Doctor Who, Life on Mars, The Sarah Jane Adventures, Robin Hood (BBC), the Chaser in 2006, the Threatening Bears, the Umbilical Brothers; Star Wars, V for Vendetta, Munich; food, fanfiction, randomness, Japanese swords, boats/ships, steam trains, ties, special/general relativity, quantum mechanics, thinking games/puzzles, tilt mazes, crosswords, sudoku, solitaire showdown (the msn version), reversi, chess, stacking objects on top of each other; the way ffnet does let you have more than 150 favourite stories - but a bit late now! I've had to clear my list FIVE times before they got rid of the 150 max rule, so I've lost some favourites permanently. I wonder how many stories I would've had if I didn't have to delete any. Probably about 60-100 more than I have now...
Permanent Dislikes: Insects, bugs, spiders, creepy crawlies, cockroaches... (you get the idea) camping, Canberra, guns, badly-written fanfiction - this especially includes some unusual pairing where they don't have an explanation as to how they got together - unless it's for humour purposes...
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven't played solitare with real cards for years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or myspace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6. Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7. As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8. As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9. And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10. You looked back up to see if there was a number 5.
11. Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Owner's Guide and Maintenance Manual: TENTH DOCTOR by Petty Insanity and me.
Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of your very own TENTH DOCTOR unit. To make sure you receive the full benefits from your big haired broom-in-a-suit, it is suggested that you read the following information thoroughly.
|Focus:||TV Shows Doctor Who|