Poll: What should I name this fanfiction? So basically I have this Supernatural fanfiction where Gabriel falls and Sam *resists the incredible urge to say "catches"* takes care of him. If you haven't already read it, you can read it here: /s/11566893/1/Head-in-the-Clouds or just vote on it using the description I just gave you idk. Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Doctor Who, and Supernatural.
I'm Awesomellama. Or Emma, if you prefer being creepy and using my real name. Why should you read my fanfictions? Because I'm awesome. And I know what grammar and spelling are, unlike a saddening amount of people my age.
So far, all the fanfictions I've written are Doctor Who and Supernatural but I have a crappy Hunger Games one on my Wattpad that I might edit and post here sometime. I also have a bunch of random oneshots and pieces of stories in my google drive, phone, computer, and physics notes, so I might look at those sometime.
List of Fandoms
I'm in a lot of fandoms, but here are the major ones:
- Doctor Who
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Once Upon A Time
- Veronica Mars (pleeeeeease tell me someone else has watched that show ITS SO GOOD)
- The 100 (MONTY DESERVES MORE SCREENTIME OKAY)
- Welcome to Night Vale
- Harry Potter
- John Green Books
- Rick Riordan Books
- Most popular YA novels
- A lot of YouTubers
- That one particular blade of grass on a tumblr user's front lawn (I hope someone gets this reference XD)
Places to Stalk Me
My fail of a Deviantart account:
My Wattpad: /user/Awesomellama123
My Google Plus (yes, I'm weird and use Google Plus): /u/0/116972501729328481942/posts
Stories in Progress
Head in the Clouds: A Sabriel fic I just started. A fallen Gabriel ends up begging for help from none other than Sam Winchester. Well, technically he's asking both Winchesters, but Sam's a lot nicer, so he's asking Sam. Regardless, Gabriel ends up in the younger Winchester's care, and things happpen. Wow that sounded terrible. Anyway, I update this one every two weeks.
Forever Is A Long Time: My main fanfiction at the moment. Doctor Who. The 10th Doctor and Rose's very dramatic adventure after Rose rips a hole in the fabric of reality to get back to the Doctor. Theoretically, I'm doing weekly updates, but if you're familiar with my stories, you know that I suck at updating on time and sometimes the writing gods just decide to randomly hate me and I get writer's block.
The Doctor, The Universe, And Me: Doctor Who. A whovian named Emily's life is changed forever when her idol, the 10th Doctor, shows up in her living room. There's one chapter in this fanfiction and I haven't gotten around to writing another one. I do have some ideas for it, though, I just haven't put them into words. So let's say it's on hiatus, maybe until Forever is A Long Time is finished.
Talk to Me
Feel free to PM me with:
- Compliments (jk I don't expect to get any fan mail)
- Just Talking/Fangirling (FANDOMS ARE FAMILY. AND FAMILY MEANS NO ONE SITS ALONE AT THE MENTAL INSTITUTE. you can tell I spend too much time on tumblr)
I take oneshot prompts! In fact, I love oneshot prompts! Mostly because most of my ideas are either really dramatic and sad and take like 30 chapters to write. But yeah, here's my info about prompts:
How: You can either PM them to me on here, message me on Wattpad, or message me on tumblr. If it's on tumblr, I'll post it on tumblr along with posting it on Wattpad and/or fanfiction.net.
What: I'm not strict about format and stuff, but I guess here's what it should have:
2. The fandom/ship you want. You could also just leave this open and I'll choose what I think fits the prompt best.
3. The prompt (duh). This can come in a variety of ways. You could make it just one word, or a whole long paragraph thing both are cool
4. The fact that you want it to be a oneshot (for example, if you just message me "chickens" and don't tell me you want a oneshot about chickens, I'll probably just message you back saying "eggs")
You can also give me a challenge like "write a oneshot about Destiel eating pasta in only 100 words" or something idk
Yeah so basically I'm really flexible when it comes to prompts I just like getting them they're fun to work with