I am Rosie.
Anime/Shows that I love: Danny Phantom, Adventure Time, Infinity Train, Rick and Morty, Brooklyn 99, Camp Camp, Over the Garden Wall, Gravity Falls, Pokemon, South Park, Miraculous Ladybug, Phineas and Ferb, SVTFOE, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Last Kids on Earth, Kipo and the age of the WonderBeasts, Final Space, Blue Exorcist, the Dragon Prince, Carmen Santiago, Hilda, Lost in Space and Merlin.
Movies I love: HTTYD, Pokemon, Tangled, Sonic The Hedgehog, Independence Day, My Neighbour Totoro, The Cat Returns, Spirited Away, Jurassic World, Spider-man(all, except the first Spiderman), Men in Black, Airbud, Frozen and Big Hero 6.
My favourite crossover is the big four aka rotbtd.
Games I love: Undertale, Sonic, Animal Crossing, Cattails and Pokemon.
My favourite food is lamb. My favourite drinks are Banana Milkshake, Dr Pepper and Pepsi Max.
Copy and paste stuff downward, not my own.)
(My name means humble one in Japanese.)
you're not the sort of person who talk about anything with some one just to pass the time - you'd much rather just have a little peace and quite to yourself. when you do choose to join in though, you're a great listener and your friends always turn to you for advice. It normally takes you a while to warm up to someone it had said...
(I found it on http:///test/what-does-your-name-mean-in-japanese/4405/
Though it doesn't suit me...it uh probably does but i...it didn't matter)
(This is from a website the analysis first names)
Your first name of Rosie has given you a quick-minded, sensitive nature. It gives you a creative ability in art, music, singing, or fancywork and an appreciation for refined surroundings. Your sociable nature expresses affection, kindness, and thoughtfulness to the extent that it is difficult for you not to be affected by others and governed by your emotions, rather than by logic and reason. As you respond to love and encouragement from others, your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs. Your desire for peace at any price can result in going out of your way to avoid arguments and confrontation or hurting the feelings of others. Also, budgeting can be a problem as you enjoy spending money and can easily ignore being practical.
(Once again does not suit me.)
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!Paste this to your profile if you can read this.
(Cool. I can read it!)
1. Perfect? (No.)
2. Tall? (Taller than most girls in my family)
3. In your pajamas? (most of the time actually)
4. Left handed? (Yes)
1. Friend you saw: (a friend of mine from school.)
2. Last girl/boyfriend: (Non)
3. Person to text you: (My phone broke but uh my mom)
4. Was today better than yesterday? (No. They are all bad.)
1. Number: (13)
2. Colours: (Black, Crystal blue, toxic green, crimson red, shiny purple)
3. Fruit: (banana)
4. Place: (My home or just somewhere I can read or draw)
1. Are you missing someone right now? (Nope)
2. Are you happy? (...I don't know, I have never been good at reading my own emotions)
3. Are you sad? (...I don't know...)
4. Are you bored? (Nope)
5. Heart-broken? (No)
6. Are you nervous? (All the time)
7. Are you excited? (Well nearly the six weeks holiday, so I say yes. Yes I am indeed excited.)
8. Are you tired? (Nope.)
1. Real name? (Rosie)
2. Nick names? (None...well my friends and siblings sometimes call me Rose...)
3. Eye color? (I have this genetic thing so my eye colour tends to change, one moment a bluey Brown colour, the next green could show up.)
4. Zodiac sign? (Pisces...well Aries, but I got more Pisces traits)
5. Male or female? (Female)
6. Slut? (NO!)
7. Smart? (I think?)
8. Hair color? (Dark Brown)
9. Long or short? (Long usually but I got it cut but its growing so probably long again soon)
10. Sweats or Jeans? (Jeans)
11. Phone or Camera? (Mobile phone. Duh)
12. Drink or Smoke? (Neither)
13. Righty or lefty? (Lefty)
1. First best friend? (No one as of the moment)
2. First crush? (Never had crushes, though if you talking about fictional characters I've had crushes on Spiderman(the one from the cartoon The Ultimate Spiderman) and Flowey(...Do not ask...)and Sans(...I never thought I'd have a crush on a skeleton...) and...Marshall lee(stupid, hot vampire)
3. First pet? (A cat)
4. First big vacation? (Non)
1. Eating? (Yes)
2. Drinking? (Yes)
3. I'm about to: (Go to sleep)
4. Listening to? ( https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=1txabw679#/watch?v=iXhjW5qPGtY )
5. Plans for today? (Sleep, School, internet, eat, internet. Repeat)
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? (Same height)
2. Romantic or spontaneous? (Neither...fine, a bit of both.)
3. Sensitive or loud? (Sensitive)
4. Hook-up or relationship? (Relationship)
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? (once ...*awkward silence*... I was curious all right!)
2. Lost glasses/contacts? (Nope, my glasses are still with me)
3. Ran away from home? (...No)
4. Broken someone's heart? (Nope)
5. Been arrested? (Nope)
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? (Yes)
2. Yourself? (Nope)
3. Heaven? (I don't know)
4. Santa Claus? (Yes)
4. Love? (...I...I don't know)
5. Do you like someone? friend wise? (Yes)
6. Do you believe in God? (Once again I don't know)
7. Answered the truth on all questions? (Yes)
10. Monster kid
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
(Alphys/flowey? Nope, though there is probably a rape fic out there...)
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
(Undyne is one sexy fish, but she usually can't take the heat.)
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
(Chara getting Asgore pregnant...oh God...no...just...no, that is nightmare fuel)
4. Do you recall any fics about Nine?
(Gaster? Yes, plenty.)
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
(Alphys and sans? I know some ship them, but I personally don't think they would be a good couple.)
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
(Papyrus/Monster Kid or Papyrus/Gaster? Eh I would prefer Papyrus/Gaster.)
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on two and Twelve kissing?
(Toriel walking in seeing chara and sans...kissing...once again Nope. Chara is still a demon in my opinion and even if they weren't, I ship them with Asriel not Sans.)
8. Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic?
(Asriel and Monster Kid?..Nope, horrible at summaries.)
9. Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
(Frisk/Asgore fluff? No idea, I see them as a parent and child so if you mean like that then probably.)
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
(Chara and Tories hurt/comfort fic? 'Butter cups and butterscotch'.)
11. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
(A song-fic for Asgore...I don't know...maybe...I don't know, I haven't listened to many songs maybe 'what I've done'?)
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
(A Frisk/Alphys/Chara fic? Trigger warnings probably, like suicide or self harm.)
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
(A fic about papyrus? About an hour ago.)
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).
What title would you give this fic?
(Frisk and Toriel are in a happy relationship until Toriel runs off with Undyne. Frisk, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Flowey and a brief unhappy affair with Chara, then follows the wise advice of Papyrus and finds true love with Alphys...probably 'Broken Resets and broken hearts'.)
15. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
(If Toriel and Asgore were cannon? They already are.)
16 What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four kiss One?
(If I wanted Undyne to kiss Frisk? Gonna need a lot of ketchup and alcohol.)
17. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
(Flowey? Well I don't have many friends and any I do have don't go on this web site so no.)
18. What might Ten scream at a moment of great happiness?
(Monster kid? Probably getting Papyrus's and Undyne's autographs. And he will probably shout 'Nyeh heh heh!')
19. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
(Monster kid on sans?...probably a pun, like 'You look skull-tacular' or something.)
20. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
(A Sans/Undyne/Papyrus fic? There's probably one out there but none of my friends even go on this web site so no.)
21. 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?
(Undyne invites Asriel and Asgore to dinner at his house. They will burn down the house or they will spar.)
22. 9 tries to get 5 to go to a yoga class. What happens?
(Gaster tries to get Papyrus to go to a yoga class. Papyrus will say, “THATS A GREAT IDEA, LETS DO IT!”)
23. You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?
(Frisk's or Alphys's house? Sorry Alphy but I will have to choose Frisk.)
24. 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in...Their reaction?
(Sans and Toriel are making out. Monster Kid walks in...then walks out again to wash his traumatised mind. It's a skeleton and a goat kissing, someone will be traumatised.)
25. 3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?
(Asriel falls in love with Alphys. Asgore is jealous...no...just...no)
26. 4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2 or 7?
(Undyne jumps me in a dark alleyway. Either Monster Kid, Sans, or Toriel is gonna come to my rescue…Sans please. So he can give Undyne a bad time.)
27. 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?
(Frisk decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, everything is on fire. The food is on fire. That cupboard is on fire. That dog is on fire. Even my words are on fire.)
28. 3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they chose?
(Asriel has to marry either Asgore, Undyne, or Gaster…There’s no contest. He chooses Undyne. Asgore is his father and Gaster is old enough to be his father.)
29. 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
(Toriel kidnaps Sans (that image is so laughable) and demands something from Papyrus for Sans's release. Toriel probably wants him to stop burning her house down while making spaghetti.)
30. You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you chose?
(I get to meet Frisk or Alphys. I choose Frisk. Sorry Alphy.)
31. 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?
(Monster Kid challenges Undyne to a chariot race...probably to prove himself self to her.)
32. Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 have a chance in hell?
(Everyone gangs up on Asriel. Does he have a chance in hell? NO! WE WILL SAVE YOU AZZY, EVEN IF WE HAVE TO DRAG YOU TO THE SURFACE.)
33. Everyone is invited to 2 and 10's wedding except for 8. How do they react?
(Everyone is invited to Sans and Monster Kid’s wedding except for Asgore. How does he react? He will cry most likely. Or go water flowers)
34. Why is 6 afraid of 7?
(Why is Alphys afraid of Toriel? My guess is that Toriel can be intimidating when protective but we will never know, shall we? well to be fair it's most likely because of Alphys being involved in the whole 'Asriel is Flowey' thing.)
35. 10 gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?
(Monster Kid gathers everyone around to tell them a fairytale. It filled with Undyne, Papyrus and spaghetti.)
36. 1 arrives late for 2 and 10's wedding. What happens? And why are they late?
(Frisk arrives late for Sans and Monster Kid’s wedding. She slips in the back, hoping no one noticed her.)
37. 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
(Papyrus and Gaster get roaring drunk and end up your house. I call Sans to help me set up a prank.)
38. 3, 8, 6 and 4 all go to the zoo for 8's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get 8?
(Asriel, Asgore, Alphys, and Undyne all go to the zoo for Asgore’s birthday party. It goes good, but Undyne did try to suplex the animals.)
39. Everyone gets together and starts protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do?
(Well, maybe because I have plenty of blackmail material of all of them.)
40. 9 murders 2’s best friend. What does 2 do to get back at them?
(Gaster murders Sans’s best friend. – he'll have a very bad time)
41. 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save themselves or 1?
(Alphys and Frisk are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does Alphys save themselves or Frisk? Well, she’d try to save her but Frisk will most likely be too determined to let Alphy get hurt so...)
42. Which one of them is most likely to fail at life?
(...Sans…he kind of already failed when he gave up on life...)
43. 5 is trapped in a cave. 10 comes to rescue them. What happens?
(Papyrus is trapped in a cave. Monster Kid comes to rescue him. As they escape Monster Kid will be freaking out that he just saved his hero.)
44. 3 starts a day camp. What happens?
(Asriel starts a day-camp. He is actually pretty good at it.)
45. 4, 6, and 7 are doing the Hokey-Pokey. 8 walks in. What happens?
(Undyne, Alphys and Toriel are doing the hokey-pokey. Asgore walks in. He joins in before Toriel kicks him out.)
46. 1 starts to write a fan-fiction where 9 and 10 are going out. What is 2's reaction?
(Frisk starts to write a fan-fiction where Gaster and Monster Kid are going out. Sans’s reaction is to keep it for blackmail and/or show everyone.)
47. 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
(Toriel makes an apple pie. It’s probably delicious but her butterscotch-cinnamon pie is better.)
48. 8 and 3 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
(Asgore and Asriel go camping. For some reason, they forget to bring any food...they are goats...they will probably eat anything.)
49. If 2 and 3 started going out, would 12 be angry?
(If Sans and Asriel started going out, would Chara be angry? YES! Chara would not let her brother date the smiley trash bag.)
Favourite quoites from cartoons, show and movies
"Flying's nice. Falling stinks."-Danny Phantom
"Watch where you're pointin' that thing."-Danny Phantom
"Wow. Pretty much everyone who hates me at one table. Just like High School."-Danny Phantom
"If I wasn't a C student, I would have thought of that 4 days ago." -Danny Phantom
"Tucker's right. Hospitals suck." -Danny Phantom
"...And...I've never seen so many Goths out in broad daylight."-Danny Phantom
"You got a problem with jumpsuits!" "Jack, let me handle this. YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH JUMPSUITS!" -Danny Phantom
"How is it that I am the one with ghost powers, and you're the weird kid?"-Danny Phantom
"Meat! Why have you betrayed me!"-Danny Phantom
"I call the fun Danny!"-Danny Phantom
"This, however, borders on sarcasm.-Danny Phantom
"When I look at you, I see my own "F"."-Danny Phantom
"Fun is relative."-Danny Phantom
"Then you need to get out more." "And you need to stay in more."-Danny Phantom
"I'm not nuts. I'M NOT NUTS!" "How sweet. That's what you said when you proposed to me." "And you still said yes. WHO'S NUTS NOW?!?"-Danny Phantom
"Don't think this means I won't be keeping an eye on you Fenton." "Don't think this means you won't have too."-Danny Phantom
"Hello. Not an idiot. See ya."-Danny Phantom
"I've gotta stop doing that."-Danny Phantom
"For the record, I blame you."-Danny Phantom
"I don't accessorize well."-Danny Phantom
"Bring some new jokes."-Danny Phantom
"That's Vlad for you. Subtle as a flying mallet."-Danny Phantom
"Regular people sweat. Us Goths, we simmer"-Danny Phantom
"I'd tell you to go to the Men's Room, but I don't think you qualify."-Danny Phantom
"Down boy. Don't eat that. It's a vegetarian." -Danny Phantom
"Bon appitite-whites Fenton."-Danny Phantom
"Boxers or briefs?" "None of your business."-Danny Phantom
"Get it?" "Got it." "Good."-Danny Phantom
"'Cause a car smashing into the 28th floor of anything, is bad!"-Danny Phantom
"Yo hallucinations, focus please!" -Danny Phantom
"Tucker's right. Hospitals suck."-Danny Phantom
"I AM THE BOX GHOST!" "Hello misplaced aggression." "You've got five minutes." "That's four more than I need."-Danny Phantom
"You have now stooped to my level. Thank you for shopping Fenton-Mart."-Danny Phantom
"Hang on kids, Daddy's coming!" "Jack, where did you get that ghost weapon?" "I'd...um...I'd rather not say."-Danny Phantom
"If you need us, we'll be over here, doing the 'Glad-I'm-an-only-child' dance"-Danny Phantom
[Laughing] "Are you done yet?" "No." [Laughing]-Danny Phantom
"Human contact. Crushing Goth indifference."-Danny Phantom
"Okay, so we need a really tiny island, and a really big rope. Who do we talk to about that?" -Defenders of Berk
"Insane...demented...delusional...stupid?" -Riders of Berk
"Oh yeah? Well, you're going to be up against...HiccTooth!!" -Riders of Berk
"Ouch, Hamich, you're killing me." -Riders of Berk
"Who is this guy, like, king of the armadas? Seriously, does he do ANYWHERE without one?" -Defenders of Berk
"Avenge me! Have lamb for dinner!" -Defenders of Berk
"Why does your advice always involve weapons?" -Riders of Berk
"When have we ever started a fight just for the sake of starting a fight?" - Defenders of Berk
"I speak post-lighting Snotlout!" -Defenders of Berk
"I don't sound like that! And, P.S., my leg didn't fall off." -Defenders of Berk
"We spend a lot of time in those tunnels. It's a tunnel of fun. Hehehehe." -Defenders of Berk
"Weren't expecting the old metal leg, were ya?" -Defenders of Berk
"Oh look! A full moon!" -Defenders of Berk
"The first rule of dragon flight club, is that there is no dragon flight club." -Defenders of Berk
"This is amazing!" *nearly crashes into seastack* "No longer amazing! TOOTHLESS!!" -How To Train Your Dragon 2
"Aaand the awkwardness continues." -Defenders of Berk
"Spoons? They're dropping spoons? What does this mean! Could these be spoons of surrender?" -Defenders of Berk
"See? An egg's an egg, right? Until they explode..." -Riders of Berk
"The eggs...explode?? THE EGGS EXPLODE!!" -Gift of the Night Fury
"We kinda got...Gobbered." -Riders of Berk
"Fishlegs, this is a historic day for the dragon training academy. Hundreds of years from now, when they're building statues of us in the middle of town, they're going to look back to the courage, it took for each of us to do what was right. Regardless of the consequences." "So...I get a statue!" *sigh* "Yes, Fishlegs, you get a statue." -Defenders of Berk
"I wish there were two of me." "There ARE two of you!" "Is that another crack about my weight!?" -Riders of Berk
"You will NOT haunt my dreams!!...because I'll never sleep again." -Riders of Berk
However small we are, we should always fight for what we believe to be right. And I don’t mean fight with the power of our fists or the power of our swords…I mean the power of our brains and our thoughts and our dreams. And as small and quiet and unimportant as our fighting may look, perhaps we might all work together…and break out of the prisons of our own making. Perhaps we might be able to keep this fierce and beautiful world of ours as free for all of us as it seemed to be on that blue afternoon of my childhood. -How to Speak Dragonese,
For a Hero cannot triumph all the time. Sometimes he will be defeated, and how he faces that defeat is a test of his character. -How to Steal a Dragon’s Sword
I myself grew up to be not only a Hero, but also a Writer. When I was an adult, I rewrote A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons, and I included not only some descriptions of the various deadly dragon species, and a useful Dragonese Dictionary, but also this story of how the book came to be written in the first place. This is the book that you are holding in your hands right now. Perhaps you even borrowed it from a Library? If so, thank Thor that the sinister figure of the Hairy Scary Librarian is not lurking around a corner, hiding in the shadows, Heart-Slicers at the ready, or that the punishment for your curiosity is not the whirring whine of a Driller Dragon's drill. You, dear reader, I am sure cannot imaginewhat it might to be like to live in a world in which books are banned. For surely such things will never happen in the Future? Thank Thor that you live in a time and a place where people have the right to live and think and write and read their books in peace, and there are no need for Heroes anymore...And spare a thought for those who have not been so lucky. -A Heroes Guide to Deadly Dragons
1. Wear shirt that says "life". Hand out lemons on street corner.
2. Hire two private investigators; get them to follow each other.
3. Go into a crowded elevator and say, "I bet you are all wondering why I gathered you here." with a straight face.
4. Make vanilla pudding. Put in mayo jar. Eat in public.
5. Become a teacher. Make a test in which every answer is "C". Enjoy the show.
6. Wait until someone is about to sneeze, right before they do, scream loudly "PIKA PIKAAA!"
7. Run into a store, ask what year it is. When someone answers, yell "It worked!" and run out cheering.
8. Buy a horse, name it "Oscar takes the lead," enter it in horse races.
9. Invite someone into your office, turn around in office chair and say "I've been expecting you."
10. Change name to Simon. Speak in third person.
11. Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula.
12. Buy a parrot. Teach it to say "Help! I've been turned into a parrot!"
13. Follow joggers in a car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement.
12 Things To Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Are you looking for something?". No I like wandering around the house like an idot looking under stuff.
4. When people say while watching a film "Did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 bucks to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
5. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
6. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
7. When people say "life is short". What the heck? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does! What can you do that's longer?
8. When you are waiting for the bus and somebody asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
9. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be? Ears?, Wellington boots?
10. When you're eating something and somebody asks 'Is that any good?' No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.
11. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks; that's an image I really didn't need.
12. McDonalds staff who pretend they don't understand you if you don't insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering... It has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger gets blank looks. Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes, you McIdiot!!!
60 things to do in an elevator:
1. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your Kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
9. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
14. One word: Flatulence!
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
28. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
51. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
52. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
53. Challenge your neighbor to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" tournament.
54. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
55. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it's getting to the good part.
56. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
57. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, dammit!"
58. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
59. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
60. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.
40 Ways to Annoy People
1. Pay tolls with 100 bills
2. Leave your supermarket cart on the street or in the middle of the parking lot
3. Eat produce at the market; don't buy it
4. When giving directions, leave out a turn or two
5. Leave the outdoor Christmas decorations up until March or April
6. Before exiting the elevator, push all the buttons
7. Knock and ask "How is it going?" to someone constipated in a public bathroom stall.
8. Develop at least three strategies for cutting into the front of lines
9. Announce when you're going to the bathroom
10. Chew other people's pencils
11. Invite lots of people to other people's parties.
12. Wear large hats during the movies
13. Touch strangers
14. Tell little children the truth about Santa Claus
15. Bite your dentist's finger
16. Select the same song on the jukebox fifty times.
17. Sigh alot when talking to someone.
18. Leave lipstick prints on people's cheeks and foreheads
19. Don't stand during hymns and anthems
20. Dance fast to slow music and vice-versa
21. Tell people they have bad breath
22. Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.
23. Flirt with a friend's spouse
24. Sit in the home bleachers and cheer for the other team
25. Shake with your left hand
26. Use the quote bunnies after every other word you say when talking to someone.
27. Adjust the tint on your tv so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
28. Drum on every available surface.
29. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
30. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
31. Honk and wave to strangers.
32. Dress only in clothes colored Hunter's Orange.
33. Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
34. Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complementary mints by the cash register.
35. Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
36. Pay for your dinner with pennies.
37. Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.
38. Repeat everything someone says, as a question.
39. Leave your turn signal on for fifty miles.
40. Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From children.(...just...no)
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain nuts.(No really?)
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping.(...How would you even?...)
4. Candle: Warning, A burning candle is fire.(Yes, what else would it be? Water?)
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking.(*face pam*)
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado.(...)
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts.(...how?)
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children.(...fine, this is more reasonable if abet stupid.)
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.(so they prosecute the dead? Great.)
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping.(...Why would?)
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap.(...How else would you use soap?)
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness.(Then why am I taking them?)
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required.(No dip, Sherlock.)
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use.(What other use?)
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.(Once again, how exactly?)
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On a bag of ice --Keep frozen(...)
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."(bit too late, don't ya think?)
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."(really? I figured it would be cold.)
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body"(...)
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine-"Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medicine"(So children can drive now?)
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."(...)
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."(...oppose to what exactly?)
24. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."(...)
25. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."(So we need instructions now?)
26. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(Reasonable, considering it's a children's costume. If it was an adult's however then...)
27. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands."(...)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity. (So they either are stupid or they think we're stupid.)
95% of the girls would scream if Justin Bieber went missing: Paste this if you're one of the 5% who would smile and poke your new prisoner with a stick.
95% of the teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of the skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you are one of the 5% that would stand there eating popcorn and say, DO A FLIP!!!
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think disclaimers are the most annoying thing ever copy and paste this onto your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile. idiots.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy and Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If books are your life and you couldn't possibly live without them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 300 pg book or more in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support Jack Sparrow and his jar of dirt, paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid, post this on your profile.
If you love rain, copy this into your profile.
If you are in la la land most of the time, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway, copy and paste this is your profile.
If you've ever yelled at an inanimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If that inanimate object now hates you more because you yelled at it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know you'd give anything in the world to be a little kid again, so that you could run to your parents and share everything with them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever snuck on fanfiction when you were supposed to be doing something else -say, your homework- copy and paste into your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book and people look at you weird, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk/sing to yourself, copy and paste this to your profile.
Look People. I just want to come out and say no matter who you are, what you do, your world view or race everyone deserves to right to voice their opinions and fight for what they believe. Challenging others is how people grow in their views as they are forced to find points to support themselves. For me (as a christian) I find having friends who don't believe in my views are able to strike great convosations and point out various flaws in my beliefs, but it is them who help me to grow in not only my own faith, but also to be able to gain insight into their views and in a lot of cases they force me to go, 'Hey, you're right. I can't explain that and I see your point.' Just because you believe in one faith doesn't mean you have to be close minded. This is my gift to you reader... remember somethings can be explained, some cannot, and some points have faults but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and thusly you should never discriminate and think lower of those who don't share your views. This is something I wanted to share with you reader and I want to say thanks for giving your time to read this. Add your name to the following list if you understand the above and want to embrace it: Gigabyte2598, KodiakWolfe13, Rosie vulpes.
The "You no like, you no read" club: If you believe that people who don't like someone's story should simply not read it instead of posting cruel and hateful reviews, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Alicia's Purple Velvet Purse, changelingchild, crimsonchidori, SasukeSakuraxXXxItachiSakura, cherryredblossom,BLOSSOMHEARTXOXO, Kagome-Loves-Kouga, Jessica01, Jidt, Horseluvr14, I'mdancinonthefloorforacartoon,Timmylover,Silent Phantom gal, Video/GamingFreak1213, BeliveInYourDreams, BringbackDannyPhantom, KodiakWolfe13, Rosie vulpes
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you are against real fur on clothing then put this on your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy& Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have copied and pasted more than 10 things into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a little bit of Deception in you, paste this onto your profile!
If you enjoy fantasy in general, copy this into your profile.
If you are addicted to copy and pastes, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you are against any kind of abuse, copy and paste this to your profile.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then reading ,if you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are so bored in school and you create fanfictions in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
"I walk, talk, eat and sleep on earth, but I live my life in a completely different world." If this sentence describes you, copy and paste on your profile.
If you know sugar is the greatest plant ever grown, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile.
If you love to read, put this in your profilef you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you get way too excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile. Yeah I have actually did this a couple of times.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you think How To Train Your Dragon is awesome, copy paste this on your profile.
If you KNOW How To Train Your Dragon is awesome, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are over the age of 12 and still watch cartoon network, disney channel ect., and are proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you're against racism, prejuice, discrimination, or even stereotype, copy and paste this to your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer: "Where to begin?"
If when your obsessed Twilight fan friends say "I want to be a vampire!", you say "Screw vampires, I want to be a dragon!", copy and paste this into your profile
I walk, talk, eat and sleep on earth, but I live my life in a completely different world." If this sentence describes you, copy and paste on your profile.
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!! XD
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess. She was kind, caring and polite like all princesses were. She lived in a castle far far away. One day while picking flowers a dragon captured her and took her to it's lair that was hidden far from the kingdom. She stayed with the dragon for months. Then one day a handsome knight in shining armor came and shouted "FEAR NOT FAIR MAIDEN! FOR I AM HEAR TO RESCUE YOU FROM THIS FOUL BEAST!" 95% of girls who would be the princess would scream "MY HERO!" if your one of the 5% percent who would say "No thanks I'm good here." copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have a crazy family, copy this into your profile.
If sleep doesn't ever come easy, copy and paste this into your profile.
ǝƃɐd ɹnoʎ oʇuo sIɥʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ 'sʎɐs sIɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʇno ǝɹnƃIɟ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʇɹɐɯs ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟI
If there is a specific genre you can't write to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile. (*cough*romance*cough, cough*)
If you're bored and you want a longer profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed a pull door, or vice versa, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you mumble while you write/read and you do it unconsciously and don't realize you're doing it until someone asks what you just said, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, Band8PGeek, tootierulez, VRV Robo, rogue_scholar07, art-is-a-bang-yeah, KodiakWolfe13, Rosie Vulpes.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), DGMSilverAirHead03(USA), Crystal Amethyst (Armenia), InoueR0xO (Pakistan), poohxebony (USA), DreamingInThePast (Spain), loves2readandwrite (USA), SeaDevil (Sweden), Vampgal212 (U.K.), Verdigurl ( New Zealand), Animerockchic (Republic of Ireland), Momoka64 (USA), Ve Kuraresa Bleach (USA), AFleetingPhantom(U.K.), EpicHeroLaugh(USA), Fruity-Dragonfly (USA), 9foxgrl (USA), UnitedOsprey1991(USA), Dragonwolf12(USA,), Ronanprime (USA) Crazy By Insane (USA), KodiakWolfe13 (USA), Rosie Vulpes(u-UK?)
If you love the music you listen to, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it,copy and paste this to your prof.
If you always have more than one tab open when on the computer, copy and paste
If you have a story in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings! If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile! LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you don't know why people can't get it through their heads that members of the opposite sex can just be friends, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever read started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you don't 'obsess!', you just think intensely, post this on your profile.
98 of the internet population has a MySpace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever made up your own language just for fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane copy and paste this into your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be one laughing like an idiot, do the drill! I am british but i have heared of these before.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you don't actually like people very much, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're not stupid enough to believe music causes suicide, copy and paste.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into
If you like animals, give one a home if you can. If you already have or can't but want
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this on your profile
If you have no life, copy and paste this into your profile. (I do not.)
If you see a white van and automatically assume it's either a rapist or a kidnapper, copy and paste this into your profile. (RUN FOR THE BUSHES)
If you love Batman with a passion, copy and paste this into your profile. (I LOVE YOU!!)
If you love Danny Phantom with a passion, copy and paste this into your profile. (He's my cartoon crush.)
If you are skilled at breaking hair-clips, copy and paste this into your profile. (5clips. 1 year. Had to stop wearing them)
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have spent multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this to your profile.
If you think the school week is way too long and weekends are way too short, copy this onto your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
92 of the teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8 that still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear baiting, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you avoid teen fads and don't live your life according to others copy and paste this.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it to anyone, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you often laugh maniacally when you're all by yourself, please copy and paste this into your profile.
99.5 percent of teenagers and kids have a myspace and are literally addicted, if you are the 0.5 who thinks myspace is a dumb way to make friends, relationships, etc. post this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a dream about an anime/book/video game, etc. character, copy this onto your profile.
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you spend at least 3 hours a day looking at fanfictions...writing fanfictions...or looking at others profiles than copy and paste this on your profile!
FANFICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you daydream 24/7, copy this to your profile.
Even when you cant see him GOD is there! if you belive in GOD put this in your profile
You think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
Many writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' If you happen to understand this mundanely ridiculous fact, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this to your profile.
People of the world who HATE math UNITE! If you hate math paste this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
Too many people have smoked marijuana. If you haven't, put this in your profile.
Drugs are bad news. Spread the word.
If you think cookies are awesome copy this onto your profile.
If you think reading is AWESOME copy this onto your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and past this into your profile.
If you are sometimes anti-social, but still really personable, copy this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you spend most of your life on youtube.com or fanfiction.net and you admit to it...you admit to having no life...if you do...copy and paste this to your profile!!
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
If you have any secrets, paste this on your profile.
If you're not on the computer, paste this on your profile. (Ie pad or phone)
99% of girls would cry if Justin Bieber's name was reaped in the Hunger Games, but if you are part of the one percent that would volunteer just so you could chase him with a knife screaming "THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!" put this in your profile.
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
10 facts about you:
1. You're reading my profile
2. You're realizing that's a stupid fact
4. You didn't realize I skipped 3
5. You're checking
6. You're smiling
7. You're still reading my profile
9. You didn't realize that I skipped 8
10. You're checking again and smiling how you fell for it again
11. You are enjoying this
12. You didn't realize that there is only suppossed to be 10 facts
Copy this and paste this on your profile if you fell for it, too. You know you did.
My favourite quotes:
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and shove your fist in their face.
Why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible?
If at first you don’t succeed...Cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door...
You wouldn't backsass me so much if I could summon wolves! (my personal favorite)
The Force is like duct tape, it had a light and dark side, and binds the universe together.
The word for love in one language is the word for dinner in another.
Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years.
I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, please ask me to wait!
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.
There are 3 types of people in this world. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest have to touch the fire themselves
Don't hate yourself in the morning, sleep till noon
Come on, let's go be psychos together!
Nobody's perfect. I'm Nobody.
Everyone makes mistakes. I'm Everyone.
You don't have to be blood to be family
Normal is weird and weird is normal
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Wierd is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good!
The worst enemy isn't one you don't see, it's the one you don't look for.
The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable.
Love your enemies! It really gets them angry!!
Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot.
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy also running from the bear.
I did what they said and chose the road less traveled...Now where the heck am I?
Don’t knock on deaths door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving isn't for you.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then laugh while people try to figure out how the hell you did it.
It doesn't matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, just drink it and get it over with.
WARNING: Do NOT follow in my footsteps...I walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
I'm not afraid of Death. What's he gonna do, kill me?
It's always in the last place you look...of course it is! WHY would I keep looking AFTER I found it?
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Parents spend the first parts of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
When women are depressed, they either eat or go shopping. When men are depressed, they invade another country.
The surest sign of intelligent life out there is that none of them has never tried contacting us.
The computer beat me once at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Girls Don't Realize These Things
PROUD TO THE WEIRD
People tell me that I'm weird. At first I didn't expect it and then didn't accept it. I told them I was normal, and that I could be and would be. I stayed still in class, didn't shake my head to music, didn't make "weird comments", I stayed quiet and silent hoping no one would ever cross my path because like the black cat my luck would change.
Then one night, alone searching the web, I found a poem. A wonderful poem about bullying and why we should stop it- how it's a horrible thing and should be stopped. I listened to it over and over again, embracing myself in the perfectly true words. The poet's voices soothed me and the music motivated me. I listened to it every night all night. Dark circles began to form under my eyes. Some would call me obsessed. They called me strange and called me odd, they said I was a depressed freak. I didn't care. But then one word came back to haunt me- weird.
I had gone back to being what I had wanted not to be my entire life. I cried while listening to the poem that night. The next day went like all the other ones- getting shoved into the wall by "accident" and getting called weird over and over. Then during my math class while one of the usual people was saying I was weird, a kid stood up for me. He told the guy to knock it off, and he did.
The kid looked to me- we were the same age. He didn't look at me and tell me I was weird. In fact, he told me his name and being weird was something he was proud to be. It wasn't wrong. Over the next few days we hung out more. I began to get more sleep, only listening to the poem once. Then one day I showed it to the kid- I expected him to call me a nerd or something. But he told me he loved the poem.
Then he moved away, but I never forgot him. We called frequenly and texted and stayed in cintact in general. But ine day he stopped contacting me and I was worried. His mom phoned me up and told me there had been a terrible accident. He was gone.
My heart sank into my shoes and I started to cry. The only one who ever understood me was gone. I listened to the poem and cried. Later that week I went to his town and went to his funeral. When it was over I was the only one left. Even his mom had left after awhile. I stayed there awhile before reading the titles on his grave- son, brother, etc. There was an empty space through. I pulled out a pen before scribbling something on his grave.
Knowing I would get in trouble for graffiti, I left as soonas possible. The same guy who called me weird began to bully me again. Then one day when he called me weird, I looked him straight in the eye and told him I was proud to be.
Just like my friend was. I'll never forget him. And to this day, I am always will be proud to be weird.
Not my story personally but I am proud to be weird- normal is boring. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you are too. Most won't but ones who are proud to be weird will. I hope.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go murder the person who made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in next room to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reasons why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "Dang! We messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Will never tell anyone you cried... just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd’s ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
BEST FRIENDS: Are FOREVER.
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this.
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't have this on their profile
HTTYD FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
HTTYD FANS: will tell Thor to make a storm.
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings.
HTTYD FANS: won't go to one because they will take away your awesomeness of being yourself!
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
HTTYD FANS: say shut up or my dragon will burn you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that HTTYD fans are crazy
HTTYD FANS: know that normal people aren't themselves
NORMAL PEOPLE: On a bad day will say "Today is just not my day."
HTTYD Fans: will say "The Gods Hate Me!
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
HTTYD FANS: would try and find Berk
Normal people: Hear a shriek and ignore it
How To Train Your Dragon Fans: hear a shriek and yell "NIGHT FURY! GET DOWN!"
Normal people: see a mini Toothless figurine and say "eh, it's just a piece of plastic"
HTTYD fans: see a mini Toothless figurine and scream "Oh my word! That is the cutest thing EVER! I must have it NOW!!!!!!!!!"
Normal people: when asked what they need while fighting a dragon will say a weapon
HTTYD fans: a doctor?! Plus 5 speed?! A shield!
Normal people: when chased will call out for anyone to help
HTTYD fans: Will call out for their dragon.
Normal people: don't know the stats for the different dragons
HTTYD fans: Nadder: Speed 8, Armor 16. Zippleback: attack 11, stealth x2. Monstrous Nightmare: firepower 15. Terrible Terror: Attack 8, venom 12. Gronckle: jaw strength 8 (thank you, Fishlegs)
Normal people: What in God's name?!
HTTYD fans: What in Thor's name?!
Normal people: When asked how to defeat a dragon without killing it will not know.
HTTYD fans: will instantly know to show them an eel, scratched them behind their head, give them some dragon-nip or reflect the light off something to let them chase it.
Normal people: will buy maybe the plushies from the HTTYD merchandise or nothing at all.
HTTYD fans: Will search every store for every collectible, clear a whole shelf in their room for them and make a saddle and tail piece for every Toothless plushy and figurine they have.
Normal people: saw the HTTYD movie once in the cinema and maybe once at home.
HTTYD fans: watch the movie again and again until they can resite every line off by heart (Example: *changes to Scottish accent* excuse me, barmaid, I'm afraid you brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fish bone!)
Normal people: whistle a popular song while they work
HTTYD fans: whistle the HTTYD theme while they work
Normal people: don't REALLY care when the second movie is realeast.
HTTYD fans: will count down the days till the premier and check youtube every day for the next trailer (cursed teaser trailers!!)
Normal people: will give whatever they can to people as gifts
HTTYD fans: will never under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give a Gronckle's egg to someone.
Normal people: when telling someone to change their ways, will be nice about it.
HTTYD fans: will say, "You've got to stop all...this."
Normal people: "Astrid? Don't you mean 'asteroid'?"
HTTYD fans: *dreamily* "Astrid..."
Normal people: when in danger, "we ain't gonna live!"
HTTYD fans: "chances of survival are dwindling into single digits now..."
Normal people: will 'keep calm and carry on'
HTTYD fans: will 'keep calm and wait for How To Train Your Dragon 2'
Normal people: won't really care what they use for a belt buckle
HTTYD fans: will never use anything bone-like. EVER!
Normal people: if you want to get yourself killed, jump off a cliff or stab yourself or something
HTTYD: if you want to get yourself killed, go with the Gronckle.
Normal people: wisest quote - 'learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to note stop questioning' - Albert Einstein
HTTYD fans: 'if you get blasted, you're dead' - Gobber the Belch
Normal people: will ignore this
HTTYD fans: will post this into their profile and add their name to the list before the Red Death gets them ;) CandyKaty HappyPup1, LanternLover23, Timid fox.
I am the girl ... that does go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book or write. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on My Space, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or a regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
NightFury999, PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, Angel of Apathy, Vic Taylor,Brokenwolf13, Bookworm700, Sparteen, GothicShadowPhantom, PsychoticNari, KP100, EmberMclain13, GhostDog401, Turkeyhead987, YoDog41, little miss BANANNA HEAD, RoseZemlya'sFavoriteFan, LaurenJr, Rosie Vulpes.
D* Put this
Big Four (ROTBTD) shippings (bold your faves!)
If you could be the Guardian of anything, what would it be? (Copy and paste to your profile)
(The Guardian of animals (or maybe...kindness (best I could think of to describe me)))
If you could have any dragon, which would it be? (Copy and paste to your profile)
(A Snow Fury.)
If you could control anything, what would it be. (Copy and paste to your profile)
(Nature (or maybe air?))
What is your Hogwarts House? (Copy and paste to your profile)
(Either raven claw or huffle puff)
What patronus would you have? (Copy and paste to your profile)
(My patronus would be a fox.)
I don't know if I should copy and paste this,but it's for fun anyway
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not give you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMG" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the voice of God.
0 Jordinio 0 (40)
A Lost Cookie (1)
Airame Phantom (42)
Alexa Piper (25)
Alexis Nite (10)
Among Smoke (8)
Angel Commando (9)
Angel Frog (10)
Angel of Apricots (15)
Anne Hedonia (21)
Average Human (5)
Ayu Ohseki (17)
Bad Pun King (1)
Baka No Nightmare (11)
Ballet by Night (6)
Blipity Boo (2)
BNA Girl (1)
Bookworm Gal (84)
Broken Hand (1)
Callyn Daniels (5)
Canon Archives (43)
Charged Lightning (11)
Chiaki Hamano (4)
Chihuahua rocks (3)
Classic Coke (1)
Cleo Calliope (27)
Conk Creet (1)
Cordelia Rose (40)
Daniel Letchford (5)
Danny Phantasm (5)
dark images (21)
Dark Stormchaser (2)
Daruku Janubu (12)
Death Fury (23)
Death Wand (3)
DJ everything (5)
Dr. ForgottenFables (52)
Dragon Elexus (111)
Elizabeth White (9)
Emily Hart (16)
Firenze Fox (3)
Frog In A Bog (5)
Gelasia Kidd (39)
Ghost Fang (1)
Ghost Guardian (6)
Gina Maxwell (5)
Girl Supersonicboy (18)
Girly Glorious (3)
Glittering Turquoise (12)
Goku vs. Superman (21)
Guillermo Riers (1)
Haely Potter (40)
Hairi Esh Mooncake (11)
Hermione Jean Burton (13)
Hiccup The Demigod (12)
Hipster Blood Ritual (11)
His Guiding Star (1)
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo (36)
I am Lu (120)
I am psycowriter (8)
Ice prince 117 (1)
Illusionist Owl (9)
Im a Skyscraper (58)
Inky Iris (21)
Ion Halo (9)
Isaac A. Drake (34)
Jan Lee (71)
Jays Shadow (5)
Jessa L'Rynn (102)
Jetafray Angel (8)
Jey Yeong (2)
JK rulez (10)
Joey Taylor (43)
Katrina S. Forest (13)
Kenya Starflight (69)
Krazy Ky-Sta Hatter (40)
Kristen Sharpe (69)
Kryalla Orchid (49)
Lady MiLou (1)
Lady Nature (8)
Lajt Hane (12)
Last Haven (73)
lightning bird (31)