Author has written 30 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Card Captor Sakura, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Skip Beat!, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Country: you can just check the flag
Age: not telling; clue I'm on the professionally working age.
not too young, not too old.
Hobbies: a lot
Dislikes: I have many dislikes
1. When curiosity is at its peak, I'll surely investigate and as long as it's healthy count me in.
2. I know my limitations.
3. I can be blunt but it's more on the side of constructive criticism.
Currently working on:
Secret is out - sequel for Fran's secret, I'm going to finish this first before posting it and as of now I'm on chapter 8. ON HOLD
Sa bahay ng ASEAN - no English translation yet written in Filipino. More chapters coming up. Now working on chap. 33
A student's life - eight individuals, one academy; join them as they embark on a journey filled with ups, downs, fan girls and annoying little siblings. Almost done with the character introductions.
Human names used and portrayed not as nations but as individuals.
Genre: Humor, Parody, Adventure, Romance, Family and School life
Fics that are currently on hold:
Talentado (The Sequel) - Part 2 of the story Talentado, story sets after the successful concert in Konoha. Ang ikalawang kabanata na kakulitan at kaguluhan ng ating mga paboritong Ninja, saan naman kaya sila nambulabog ngayon?
See you again - Sakura and Syaoran met again after all these years, so what will happen, chaos ensued by our dearly beloved Eriol and Tomoyo.
Parent Trap CCS Style - how will the twins manage to bring them back together, care to help any ideas how to torture an evil witch who comes in between them. no seriously i need help with these.
Which Hetalia character are you?
The Axis Powers
North Italy (Feliciano Vargas)
[ ] You were bullied a lot in your childhood.
[x]You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit. (who wouldn’t)
[ ] You're very happy-go-lucky.
[ ] You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies.
[ ] You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up.
[x] You're a good artist. (that’s one of the things I’m proud of)
[x] You can be clumsy at times.
[ ] You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something.
[ ] If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
[ ] You would surrender in a war situation. (depends...)
Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)
[ ] You're very stoic and serious.
[x] Sausages are your favorite foods.
[ ] You like to walk your dog.
[ ] Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case.
[ ] You love rules and think they should always be followed to a T.
[ ] You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules.
[x] You work very hard.
[ ] Your alone time is your 'happy time'.
[x] You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people.
[x] You've had issues with money once or twice.
Japan (Kiku Honda)
[ ] You're very mature
[x] You think everything over before saying it.
[x] You believe in ghosts but aren't fazed by the experience when you see one.
[x] You isolated yourself during childhood.
[ ] You became very successful in a short amount of time.
[ ] You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world.
[x] You can seem cold/aloof to other people.
[x] You're good at practical tasks.
[x] You need time to adjust to new people.
The Allied Forces
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
[x] You love hamburgers.
[ ] You think you're awesome.
[ ] You love to invent things.
[ ] You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films.
[x] You can seem to be very brash to other people.
[ ] You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business.
[ ] You're terrified of ghosts.
[ ] You know aliens exist.
[ ] You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time.
[x] You wear glasses.
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
[x] You like tea. (I like every kind of tea but earl grey.)
[x] You were quite tough as a kid.
[x] You're very sarcastic and cynical.
[ ] Your cooking is awful.
[x] You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
[x]...But you refuse to believe in aliens. (damn straight I don’t)
[ ] You have tried doing black magic before.
[ ] You get drunk quite easily.
[ ] When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy.
[x] You're good at embroidery.
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[x] You're very affectionate. (in a decent way)
[ ] You think you have a great fashion sense.
[ ] You like wine.
[ ] You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears.
[x] You love red roses.
[ ] When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women.
[x] You're very proud of yourself.
[x] You love culture and the arts.
[ ] You're very flamboyant.
[ ] You say you're a gourmet.
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
[x] You had a very sad childhood.
[ ] You're very tall.
[ ] You have a tendency to switch between personalities.
[ ] You wear a scarf all the time.
[x] You love sunflowers.
[ ] You love vodka.
[x] You can seem intimidating to other people. (I get this comment a lot.)
[ ] You're very strong.
[ ] You have a big nose.
[ ] You have a strange laugh that can scare people.
China (Wang Yao)
[ ] You're very mature.
[x] You're very superstitious.
[x] You're very religious.
[x] You love pandas.
[x] You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes. (the cooking part is true but the nagging? Seldom)
[x]You love Hello Kitty. (Hell yes!)
[ ] You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously.
[x] You work hard.
[x] You're good at drawing. (I’d say decently)
[x] You like sweets.
I GOT CHUUGOKU/CHINA – ARU!
And now for some other country people!!
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
[x] You are very well-raised.
[x] You're polite.
[x] You love classical music. (It’s relaxing)
[ ] You like cake.
[ ] You have a mole on your face.
[x] You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away.
[ ] You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument. (I play the flute)
[ ] You've composed music before.
[ ] You tend to call people 'morons'.
[x] You wear glasses.
Canada (Matthew Williams)
[ ] You're often ignored by people.
[x] You look younger than you actually are.
[ ] You love hockey.
[x] You love polar bears.
[x] You hate fighting.
[ ] You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy.
[ ] You often get mistaken for someone else.
[ ] You feel under-appreciated.
[x] You're bilingual.
[ ] You always carry a bear with you.
[ ] You smoke.
[ ] You're very physically strong.
[ ] You've won a lot of fist-fights.
[ ] In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other.
[x] You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics.
[x] You like hot weather.
[x] You can be very friendly from time to time.
[ ] You look very tough on the outside.
[ ] You make a very nice role-model.
[ ] You don't let people get a word in edgeways.
Hungary (Elizaveta Hédeváry)
[x] You have a potty-mouth.
[ ] You like to wear flowers in your hair.
[ ] You used to be a very tough kid.
[x] You're very reliable.
[x] It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy.
[x] You're very faithful.
[x] Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike.
[ ] You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese.
[x] You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next.
[ ] If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it.
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[x] You're very loyal.
[ ] You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together.
[x] You're very serious.
[ ] You have a lot of patience.
[x] You think too much about philosophical stuff.
[ ] You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc...
[ ] You're not very confident.
[x] You were quite rebellious as a child.
[ ] People tend to walk all over you.
[ ] You're a born worrier.
Poland (Feliks Lucasiewocz)
[ ] You're very flamboyant.
[x] You're quite hyperactive.
[x] You can be quite goofy.
[x] When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix.
[x] You're very wary of strangers.
[ ] It takes you ages to come out of your shell.
[x] However, when you're used to someone, you're very chatty.
[x] You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions.
[ ] You love pansies and corn-poppies.
[ ] You get up to lots of crazy antics .
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
[ ] You're quite mean-spirited.
[ ] You're a bit of a hooligan.
[x] You're very loyal.
[ ] You're very good at tactics.
[ ] You hate Russia.
[ ] You love to fight people.
[x] You can avoid marriages quite well. (most of my friends and family forces me to find a partner)
[ ] You're not always taken seriously.
[ ] You like drinking.
[x] You want to become stronger.
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
[ ] You are clueless about things around you.
[ ] You favor the taste of fresh tomatoes.
[x] You're very responsible.
[ ] You tend to dramatize over things a lot.
[x] You love churros.
[x] You help people in crisis.
[x] You are quite random.
[x] Somehow, you like bananas.
[x]You often offer food to people.
[ ]You have a sort of unhealthy obsession over a couple of brothers.
South Italy (Lovino Vargas)
[ ] You tend to overreact a lot.
[x] You like to order people around.
[ ] You're a scaredy-cat.
[x] You curse a lot. (Bluntly might I add)
[ ] You go drama depressed when people ignore you.
[x] You tend to blush easily.
[ ] You are lazy like hell.
[ ] You love tomatoes a lot.
[ ] You fix yourself on stupid matters.
[ ] You get defensive at the slightest comment.
1. Do you like Hetalia? Yes.
2. How did you find out about Hetalia? Zerochan.net
3. What was your first thought about Hetalia? Hilarious
4. Do you call the characters by their country or human names? Both.
Answer the next following questions with a character you would wish for to be in the role!
5. Your father? Spain
6. Mother? Belgium
7. Older Brother? Finland, Thailand and maybe Denmark
8. Older Sister? Belarus
9. Little Brother? South Korea, Iceland
10. Little sister? Liechtenstein
11. Your twin? None
12. Pet? Iggycat
13. Child? ...none
14. Friend? Canada
15. Distant Family? None
16. Childhood friend? America
17. Lover? Norway or England
18. Husband/wife? Can’t decide between Norway and England
19. Cousin? The Baltics.
20. Classmate? Nordics
21. Boss? Me, Myself and I
22. Worker? Germany and Prussia would be my mechanics...France would be my cook... England gotta be my security guy... and Switzy shall organize all of the other things.
23. Someone you just want to pet. Iceland
24. Someone you want to tease. Egypt
25. Someone you want to hug. Kumajiro
26. Two Favorite Characters? England and Denmark
27. Why do you like #1 the most? Because I just do…
28. What do you and two enjoy watching together? A lot of things
29. What do you think of the Hetalia characters over all? Stereotypes.
Write what you first thought when you saw the character for the first time.
30. Italy- cute
31. Romano. One heck of a potty mouth
32. Germany. Muy macho
33. Japan. Girlish
34. England. That sexy accent
35. America. Obnoxious…
36. France. A flirt
37. Russia. Adorable
38. China. Effeminate.
39. Canada. You are so cute
40. Austria. Ridiculously good looking
41. Hungary. Action girl
42. Spain. He’s so sunny… Esta noche bailamos… OLE!
43. Lithuania. Poor guy
44. Latvia. He’s so tiny
45. Estonia. A good looking nerd
46. Poland. REAL MEN WEAR PINK! *highfives*
47. Belarus. Pretty…
48. Ukraine. Crybaby but I got distracted by *boing, boing*.
49. Grandpa Rome. Hot grandpa
50. Chibitalia. Cuteness overload
51. Holy Roman Empire. Why does he look so much like Germany? It’s suspicious.
52. Germania. Another hot grandpa
53. Prussia. I thought he was sinister but I got distracted by his laugh and it’s AWESOMENESS to the bone.
54. Switzerland. 25% tsundere, 25% big brother material 50% trigger happy
55. Liechtenstein. You are so cute! The proper lady *too bad can’t be like this*
56. Finland. The wife
57. Sweden. The husband.
58. Denmark. Norway’s stress reliever
59. Iceland. In denial of his relationship with Norway but secretly loving it.
60. Belgium. Oooh, waffles.
61. South Korea. Cuteness originated from you!
62. Taiwan. Liechtenstein’s Asian counter part *that is if she’s not talking to China*
63. Hong Kong. He’s got a theme song despite his 5 sec. appearance
64. Sealand. Iggy brows
65. Greece. I want your ability of sleeping
66. Cuba. BOB MARLEY
67. Egypt. The stoic Pharaoh
68. Turkey. Phantom of the Opera.
69. Seychelles. She seems nice….
70. What is your favorite character song? China 4000 years and With love from Iceland *The puffin rocks!*.
71. What do you want to see more of in Hetalia? .The whole Southeast Asia
72. Who is your favorite Axis and why? Germany. Italy’s babysitter.
73. Who is your favorite Ally and why? China, action pack right from the start *I’m referring to the China I choose you part*.
74. Who is your favorite non- ally or axis character and why? Switzerland
75. Do you believe Prussia's vital regions to be 5 meters long? A BIG FAT NO!
76. Favorite Nordic nation? Norway
77. Who’s your least favorite nation and why? No comment.
78. If you could meet one nation, who would it be? Thailand
Special thanks to YaoiFreak1022 for sharing this, I hope you don't mind me sharing this too.
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door.
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else.
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it.
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke.
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer.
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan.
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock.
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it.
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside.
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property.
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot.
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in.
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard.
39. Walked into a pole.
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident.
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house.
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on.
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small.
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it.
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up.
48. Have poked yourself in the eye.
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on.
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair.
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test.
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil.
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it.
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were.
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on.
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it.
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny.
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa.
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it.
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence.
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person.
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side.
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions.
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong.
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it.
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught.
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face.
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb.
73. Ran into a door jam.
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid.
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it.
76. Have purposely licked playground sand.
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band.
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't.
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people.
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out.
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off.
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again.
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about.
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair.
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone.
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird.
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people.
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria.
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil.
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them.
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper.
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours.
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story.
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs.
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before.
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
I really apologize for not updating my fics, but I'm really trying to update it... that is if I have time or the idea. There are time when I will have a one-shot. my fics are not discontinued I'll just have to find time to update it.
Links to my other projects:
Avatars, Dividers and Backgrounds: