Author has written 25 stories for Codename: Kids Next Door, Incredibles, Danny Phantom, Ben 10, Total Drama series, As Told By Ginger, Jimmy Neutron, Hey Arnold, Harry Potter, Alvin and the chipmunks, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, and Phineas and Ferb.
Name: John Ward
Why I joined Fanfiction: Because I have a wild imagination, and I feel that my stories could be fun to read.
Eye color: Hazel
Hair: Thining but the hair I do have is black.
Thing I Hate: 1. Fake people, or people who pretend to be your friends but turn their backs on you.
2. People who tell me that writing can't be a profession, just look at Stephen King.
3. Aolish language, if you don't know what I mean I'll explain, some poeple say I don't know, Aolish translates this to I dunno, it's bad grammar and it's teaching younger kids the worng way to spell, it's also annoying to read an ff with this kind of language in it because I can't understand it.
4. People who judge me, to get it out in the open I am special needs, but I don't let that hold me back from wanting to do the things I've done with my life, It's actually made me stronger than I could ever imagine, some of the people you meet in the special needs community are pretty cool, but there were some people in my life who tried to hold me back from doing things because of my special needs.
5. Stupid people, what I mean by that is people who think they can get away with something but that's the thing, they only think that they could get away with it, hence the great crime rate im America these days.
6. People who blameshift- This is my biggest pet peeve ever, I have a few friends who do this and know I'm distant from them because of this, if you did something fess up to it, don't pin it on the person next to you.
Favorite songs: I have a list of five songs that I listen to these days
1. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance
I think My Chemical Romance knew exactly what they were talking about in this song
2. When You're Gone by Averil Lavigne
In this time of war it's great to hear a song like this even though it's sad
3. Mad World by Gary Jules
Fun fact Tears For Fears made this song first, but Gary Jules brings it home to me
4. I'm So Sick by Flyleaf
This song is the first song I heard by Flyleaf and it's one of those songs that get stuck in your head
5. Working Class Hero by Green Day
Another remake but this is the only version I heard, and I feel that it strikes a mighty blow to the war in America these days
Favorite movie: I Am Sam
Favorite quotes: This song is dedicated to fuck it just shut up and listen- Eminem The Way I Am
Spongebob: I slipped on some ice and got a lot of boo boos
Doctor: Boos boos huh I think you want the hospital next door
Spongebob: Wennie Hut General!
Mr. Krabs: No I was the janitor on the gourmet, I was a cook on the ss Dihearea
Spongebob: Merciful Neputune
Spongebob(To Sandy) I can't take the games anymore Sandy their tearing me apart
I'd like to thank the people who reply to my ff's because I always love to hear from the fans, and keep looking for new ff's
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Operation Fanfic Writers|
|Focus:||Cartoons Codename: Kids Next Door|