Author has written 5 stories for Inuyasha, and Harry Potter.
I'm Natsumi, I have been going to this sight for a long time, and I really like it. I'm a big fan of Kagome/cross pairings. I would like to thank God and the Muse for giving Rumiko Takahashi the idea of creating the InuYasha series. I like to write stories but always get road blocked and stop them and begin another. I am also on https:// www .mediaminer .org/user_info .php/108044 and https:// natsumitsuchi-ookami.deviantart .com/, under the same name.
I have a Community for Kagome being paired up with some rare people.
Like the title says. Only unique crossovers with Kagome as one of the main characters! 'Cause we're tired of IY/: Naruto, YYH, Bleach, HP, LOTR, etc. No Kagome with anyone from IY! Here's some things that most wouldn't even think to write! PM with any possible stories please!
Some things that I don't like when people write fanfictions is when they:
1) Have a crossover with more that 2 series. It just gets so confusing!
2) When a story has less than a 1,000 words per chapter.
3) When a story has less than 10 reviews per chapter.
4) When people leave crappy ass reviews that basically only say, "Good. Update soon." What is up with THAT! Those don't really count as reviews.
5) When, in the chapter, the whole chapter is just one big paragraph because they smooshed all the dialogue together (I have actually quit reading stories at first glance because of that) It's just so damn confusing to try and read.
6) Long freakin' author notes at the beginning and/or at the end of a chapter. (It just kills my mood when I see what looks to be a long chapter but is really only half that because so much of it is authors notes.) No one really reads them anyway.
7) Make Kagome all powerful.
8) When they make it so that Kagome it actually a demon and/or wizard (meaning something not as it says in the actual story) and is just finding out about it in a 'supposedly' cannon (or non-AU) story.
9) When people do an InuYasha xover where the other person/group goes to the Feudal Era and joins there quest. (I just think that only the Inu-taichi should be in that time.)
10) When the have all of the Inu-taichi go to with Kagome to wherever she goes across the well (in case of xovers) (The only one's that I can accept crossing are InuYasha, Shippou, and Kirara).
11) When people forget about Shippou and Kirara in the story. Kagome talks about 'all' of the members of the gang but then forgets Shippou and/or Kirara. As well as when something is happening or not, they don't get mentioned at all!
12) Flashbacks in the first chapter. Especially about a final battle or training. How unoriginal is THAT! If you absolutely have to have it in the first chapter than at least put it put it towards the end of the chapter instead of the beginning.
13) When they make Kagome Midoriko's reincarnation. That's impossible! How can Midoriko's soul be reborn if it's inside the jewel fighting?
14) When they make Kagome spill her life story, or her well adventure, early on and so easily in the story. She shouldn't trust anyone, no matter how supernatural or the circumstances, with her past. Why give them that advantage? They are not necessarily going to tell you there past. And what if they aren't trust worthy? It's quite stupid.
15) In a crossover when they follow the events that happens in the other story almost word for word and just enter Kagome in it. When this happens, no matter how much you might deny it, Kagome is no longer a main character she is now a side character because she isn't making any major changes to the story line. It would go on without her.
That's all for everything right now. Talk later.
"We can do just about whatever we want; it's just the consequences that make us not." -- Me
DISCLAIMER!! I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING! NO ANIMES, MOVIES, BOOKS, PLAYS, SONGS, POEMS, ETC.!! I POST MY DISCLAIMER HERE SO THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT (forgetting) PUTTING IT IN MY STORIES! So HA!!
|Community:||Unique Kagome X-overs!|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|