Author has written 44 stories for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Danny Phantom, Merlin, Star Wars, Sherlock, Death Note, Chronicles of Narnia, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Naruto, Dr. Stone, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Disney.
Blue Teller isn't just a simple nickname I chose for this site.
It connects to my past, experiences, personality, interests, even my ideology.
A flower is a symbol usually associated with life, youth and beauty. Blue represents hope, freedom and imagination (and it's my favorite color)... and at times, it's related to sadness and loneliness.
I tend to write stories that have sad and heavy elements. But I balance those elements with humor (sometimes lame or downright bizarre, but at least I'm trying!!) and comfort: I especially love to focus on platonic relationships, like best friends or relatives supporting each other. You can rarely find romance in my stories - and when it's there, it's never beyond what's established in cannon. I also try to keep things family-friendly, without adult graphic scenes or curse words (the latter I use occasionally only to keep everyone in-character). I also avoid controversial stuff - I don't think I need to give examples for you to know what I'm talking about.
To sum it up, I keep my stories decent. If you're one of those people who cautiously search this site for stories without weird or disgusting content, you found the right place! ;)
Tropes I particularly enjoy in literature, shows and fanfiction:
- epic journeys (like in "Chronicles of Narnia" and "Lord of the Rings")
- adventures (like in "How To Train Your Dragon")
- mysteries and pursuits (like in "Sherlock" TV series)
- magic and fantastic beasts (like in "Harry Potter")
- world-building (like in "Avatar the Last Airbender")
- character bonding (like in "Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood")
- action and cool powers (like in "My Hero Academia")
and, most of all:
- odd encounters and improbable events (like in plenty of fanfiction crossovers) such as: time travel, alternative universes, mind switches, amnesia, psychic powers and all sorts of enjoyable twists like that to name the few.
It's amazing how we can all share ideas here from all over the world, isn't it? Ah, the incredible unlimited world of written imagination...! :)
"My Master Ed" is now a series of fics called "Songs of Xerxes". So far it includes 3 fics:
1. My Master Ed
2. That's it, it split (it won't recover)
3. Letter to Colonel Roy Mustang
The second one is a songfic based on a song called "Call Them Brothers" by Regina Spektor. Here's the link to the version I was listening to:
www. youtube. com / watch?v=yBt4sQb7Jfk
And here is the official one (with different instrumental arrangement):
www. youtube. com / watch?v=nBnjLsUqYBY
"My Master Ed" also has a TV Tropes page!!! Check it out:
tvtropes. org / pmwiki / pmwiki. php / Fanfic / MyMasterEd
Isn't it glorious?! :'D
[INFO: Since I've been losing my data A LOT in the recent years, I created a back-up account on the ArchiveOfOurOwn site (also known as AO3):
archiveofourown. org / users / BlueTeller
I've finally gotten around to re-uploading my works there. And I got my first fanart! So if you're interested in seeing it, you should absolutely check it out!
I also have a Tumblr account:
blueteller. tumblr. com
Feel free to ask me questions!]
PLANS FOR UPDATES (release dates undecided):
First of all: NONE OF MY STORIES ARE ABANDONED. Which means all of my multi-chapter series, including "Harry Potter and the Alchemist Brothers" and "My Master Ed", are going to be continued, regardless of how long ago the stories were updated. So don't worry! :)
Previews for future updates:
1) Harry Potter and the Alchemist Brothers, Chapter 12; "After Ed says his final goodbyes to his friend Nicolas, the brothers get into their first real argument since arriving into this world. It results in some pretty interesting conversation between Edward and professor Snape. Later, the Elrics visit Diagon Alley, where they run into some friends - and some who are definitely NOT friends. It seems even someone as nice as Alphonse Elric can have a mortal enemy, much to everyone's surprise." Oh, this chapter is going to be so much fun - I can't wait ;)
2) My Master Ed, Chapter 13; no description just yet.
3) The Sacred Torch: Origins, Chapter 3; "Shousan adores heroes. He also wants someone to care about him. So naturally when someone who's the combination of both comes along, he's not willing to let go." The story of how Shousan, the third One For All holder, grew up to become a hero and change Japan's history forever.
4) But I really am a Sorcerer!, Chapter 6; "Gwen is very concerned about Merlin. Arthur still ignores everything Merlin says. Merlin cannot comprehend the obliviousness of the Camelot royalty." Where once again Merlin fails spectacularly to convince Arthur that he is, in fact, a real sorcerer.
5) Re-Mind Me, Chapter 5; "Colonel Mustang is not happy with the phone-call he's received. Meanwhile, Alphonse returns to Resembool, though he can't stop thinking about the stranger he'd met twice so far but not spoken a single word. Who knows, maybe they'll see each other again sooner than Al thinks." Sadorableness. That's: sadness and adorableness combined into... this.
6) The Merger, Chapter 4; "Danny is terrified of what happens to him, but doesn't say a word to his friends. Phantom tries to break free, but keeps failing... until a ghost of a Lunch Lady shows up in Casper High." Action and confrontations. The plot unfolds.
7) Diamond in the Rough, Chapter 2; "When the boys ask the Genie how they can repay him, they learn some pretty grim truths about him. Determined to set the Genie free as their last with, they quickly come up with another one - to know when their father comes home. The answer... opens another huge can of worms." Interesting things happen, including plot. But also with tons of fluff and humor!
8) Toru's Parable, Part 2 out of... 2?; "The League of Villains finally starts to gather, with Izuku as their leader. The time of the USJ Incident closes in, but how likely are things to go easy and history to simply repeat itself? ...Right, not likely." Changing the past has consequences, some of which are for the better, and some - not so much. I'm planning on this to be the final chapter, obviously, but... let's be real here guys, it's me we're talking about - we'll see how that goes.
9) We're Still Here, Chapter 1 (for BelloftheSea's "I'm Still Here" companion pieces series, multiple chapter story this time); "Even soldiers have families. But what if a soldier loses the last person he has left? His comrades pick him up, of course. The story starts with the perspective of Colonel Mustang, and each part changes the point of view. Extended version of 'He's Still here'." Full Team Mustang included. And parental!Mustang, of course!
10) Burdens of the Eldest (one-shot, FMAx??? - surprise crossover); "Ed gets lost between dimensions while trying to escape from the fake Portal of Truth inside Gluttony's stomach. Separated from Ling and Envy, he comes across the strangest... person he had ever seen. And considering all the freaky stuff Fullmetal has seen, that's saying a lot. But hopefully, she can guide him out of this strange place. And perhaps the two of them are not as different as they seem." NO ROMANCE. That'd be just bizarre. Just familiarity bonding. Eh... you'll see what I mean.
11) Some other possible projects involving Fullmetal Alchemist (mostly one-shots) and My Hero Academia (currently one-shots only), including cross-overs. Honestly don't know yet which ones I will decide to work with. It's gonna be fun!
Acqua Leaf (6)
Fallen Crest (27)
Griselda Banks (162)
Jordanna Morgan (307)
Literature work (35)
Mahade Crawford (39)
Monica Moss (56)
Quiet Leaf (27)
Raberba girl (145)
Rainy Meadows (19)
Shy Snootles (28)
Strix 4 (9)
Ugly Owl (2)