Author has written 21 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Death Note, Utena, Noir, Gurren Lagann, and Princess Tutu.
Whazzaaaap. I'm Yutaan, 20 years old and flailing helplessly through the strange, strange world of art school. I hope to be a novelist and illustrator, and I like chocolate. The world is a good place to be.
...I don't have much to say about myself, do I?
My favorite books are "The Lord of the Rings," "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield, "Howl's Moving Castle" by Diana Wynne Jones, "Ash" by Malinda Lo, "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel, The Attolia series by Megan Whalen Turner, and various others. On the manga/anime side of things are Death Note, Utena, Noir, Gankutsuou, and... other... various others.
I like fanfics that emphasize the psychological aspects of a series, or have particularly sophisticated plots. . ...That being said, though, I also like a lot of fanfics that have no plot, no depth, and consist almost entirely of characters cuddling and snarking at each other. So I guess what I mean is that I like fanfiction in general.
- FUTURE PLANS -
- a ToraDora! one-shot. Minori character study. She thinks it would be nice to kiss Takasu-kun, because he is tall and kind and he likes her. She thinks it would not be nice to kiss Taiga, no matter how much like vanilla her long hair smells, or how much Minori wants to. (Minori/Ryuuji, onesided Minori/Taiga, maybe a hint of Minori/Ami...?)
- a Yu-Gi-Oh, probably a long-ass one-shot. Bakura steals a big gold Ring from the local museum. Inside it is an ancient spirit. Said spirit spends most of its time trying to make Bakura be nice - even to that asshole Atem who sits next to him in class. (Yami/hikari switcheroo funtimes. Probably puzzle- and tendershipping.)
- a post-series Yu-Gi-Oh, focusing on Yuugi and his relationship with Atem. Plot happens. I'm thinking three parts or so... Three days after sending Atem to the afterlife, Yuugi wakes up... from an eight-year-long coma. (Puzzleship...ish...)
- a Burst Angel two-parter, possibly - but I have to actually finish watching the series first... Jo's alive, but once again has lost her memories. (What an original premise!) More introspective than plotty. Jo/Meg.
- Moulin Rouge, maybe - either titled "Legs in the Air" or "Roxanne". I'll have to do more research on the era. Nini-centric, introspective, probably an autobiography-type feel.
- proabably some more Utena, considering Anthy and her great awesomeness. At some point I may even follow up that Ogami one-shot, and I've been kicking around a Movie!Akio thing for a while...
- Last but not least, "Consequence" is almost done being rewritten. As I've mentioned before, I don't plan on posting it, but drop me a line if you're interested. :-) ...Yami's trying to deal with living up to his father's legacy, a black-magic cult is after Bakura, Malik is steadily losing his mind and Yuugi has accidentally called down the forces of doom upon them all.
...And, uh... that's all.
Unsafe External Link