Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Misc. Movies.
College is an interesting place. Not always good, but pretty much constantly GOING somewhere.
Nom: Anna Hoodnot, Hoodnot Psycho-path. (Not that the rest are anymuch different...)
Obsessions (In no specific order)
I am against racism. I am also extremely unhappy about the SC/ST/OBC reservations. Because certain people play ball all year and still manage to get into the college of their choice and I, being an effing GENERAL catagory slog my arse off and get nowhere.
Me and my friend, the Hoodnot Ostrich once had a very interesting conversation, which I would like to share avec toi (yes, I like the French language.):
This very conversation took place between the Womanizer Extraordinaire…a la poulet and Womanizer Extraordinaire…a la carte
(Watson, my carry case and wallet)
(Watson...THE GERBIL DID IT)
(Watson...get out of my tub)
(Watson...where's my wife?)
(Watson...where are my auntie Muriel's slippers)
(Watson, you DO NOT swallow rubber. That’s cows.)
(Watson, find my gentle bull and send him to the fabric store)
(no, not that one)
(Watson, what’s that latched to your leg?)
(Watson, my underpants are STILL damp, where’s the blow-dryer)
(Watson, do you mean to say these are YOUR underpants)
(Watson, why are we both under this dining table)
(Watson, no, leave the old lady alone)
(Watson, that’s green, not pink)
(Watson, I feel rather nauseated, please take this child of yours away)
(and the polka dots)
(Watson, unhand my pants)
(Watson, is someone reading our conversations)
(Watson… THAT’S MY UNCLE )
(Watson, is someone here with us?)
(oh, I'm sorry, its my mother actually...)
(Watson, I'm afraid...)
(Watson, my mother keeps her knickers there)
(Watson, please find me some tissue)
(Watson, only ONE person per cubicle)
(Watson, unhand that maidens laundry)
I believe in gay marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Copy this to your profile if you believe in gay marriage!
Transfiguration of Ron: A very random and odd day in the lives of the Golden Trio. Not one of my best works, I’m sorry to add.
Underneath It All: I’ve been told this is a very good one. A Dramione, written for my dear Anchovie(rhythm-divine). I would advise you to read it, if you will.
It Worked: My greatest(or so I believe. Heh) story till date. It may be everything cliché at the moment, but it’s soon gonna turn into something quite interesting, and hopefully appreciated. I’ve got about 15 chapters of it written on paper, and the sequel and threequel already planned out. Will say no more.
Final Wave: The result of having watched about three minutes of Point Break. I was just..taken down in one move by the world heavy weight boxing champion also known fondly as the Plot Bunny. It was a very exciting ten minutes of unconsciousness.