Poll: Who did a better Palpatine/Maul/Anakin fluff fic? Vote Now!
Author has written 27 stories for Star Wars, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Rise of the Guardians, Labyrinth, Monk, Bible, and Tin Man.
As of 10-25-15, this account will no longer be used for posting stories. Activities on this account will be limited to reading, reviewing, following/favoriting, and PMs. If this account ever becomes completely inactive, it will be noted here. --(obviously, that isn't true anymore. Blame DarthRuinous. And go read her stories.)
I'm a very prickly, introverted, anti-social, and hostile Grey Jedi who's attempting to file off those rough points. PM me if you like. :)
For God so loved the world He gave His one and only Son. For you so loved God that you gave up part of your bio to repost this.
I have a one-time gift. A beautiful gift that many people are ridiculed for in this day and age. A precious gift that many people throw away. It's called "virginity", and I plan to not waste it on someone who's just gonna dump me later. I choose to be faithful to my future husband, the man who will love me for the rest of my life, and to wait for the wedding day!! If you have chosen to save your one-time gift and are PROUD of your purity, paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Dearheart, floppyearsthebunny, Narniachick, Elizabeth Zara, Knees, LM2MM, LucianLoveNarnia, Queen of Erebor, biddle29, Brievel
~April 12, 2017 I was joined in Holy Matrimony to my husband and the love of my life~
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord, Savior, and Redeemer, and could not live without Him in my life. If you do too, and aren't afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile, and add your name to the list. Kakashis-First-Kiss, jedigal125, iloveJacobandJasper, Vampirewithasecret, Lacey-The-Invisible-Ninja, James018, AdorableElephant, MelRose520, I am an Anonymous Person, Mango21, mae2551, DarkHorseBlueSky, Savarra, biddle29, Brievel
You're a Weirdo...
If you hate all the characters your friends love in certain books and movies, would like to slap them, and don't think they're all that attractive (maybe even ugly);
If you have seriously watched a movie with your friends or family and spent the entire time writing a story;
If you talk to yourself, talk to yourself about talking to yourself, and/or talk to yourself as though you are talking to someone else; (Please - I write stories about me talking to myself,)
If you narrate your life in your head (or aloud), usually in third person past tense;
If grammar was your favourite topic in school;
If you are bored when your friends talk about the movies they love;
If you don't have any real friends, or only one;
If you always have at least two tabs up whenever you're on the computer;
If you can spend hours pondering on the possibility of: getting into other people's dreams, finding (and travelling to) the edge of the universe, inventing a robot or computer that can actually think and feel, surviving for two years by lying in one place (Suspended animation!! =D), or something equally as weird and random;
If you talk back to the TV (Me: Hiccup, I am going to push her off the cliff and you can find someone better who actually might deserve you...);
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments;
If you have your own little world;
If you read this profile, and particularly this section;
Then you are a Weirdo. Weirdos need to know that they are not alone. They need to know that there are other people in this world who are every bit as weird as them. If any of the above describe you, copy and paste this into your profile (you can delete the ones that don't apply to you personally...in fact, you can even add your own...go ahead) and add your name to the list. OneSizeFitsAll, biddle29
Fun flies when you’re doing time.
Your shin: a device used to find furniture in the dark.
We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
If you think things can’t get worse it’s probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
If you have a true friend copy this onto your profile.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my face, mole removed.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Dents. And scratches. Not my fault.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? He says not...
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Two Steps From Hell and rock (think Five Finger Death Punch and Imagine Dragons) and Lindsey Stirling and almost anything Nightcored and Bubblegum Pop and techno. I think that's mostly it. Oh, and folk.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Either mid-morning or mid-afternoon. During the sunlight, anyway.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? For the house to be remodeled so we can move in.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Seeing/talking to my sister whenever I want.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Wedding ring.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5' 9" exactly (and don't believe my sister when she says she's as tall as I am, I've still got an inch on her!)
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? I love tiny spaces. If I can wedge myself into it, I'm going in. (And no, I do not mean that in a dirty way!)
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sometimes. I can sense when evil is nearby.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Oh I don't know. I'm a pregnant lady, I cry a lot!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Black Opium (suck it, sister mine.)
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? His.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? It was, in fact, on a path at the local park.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Tea.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Eh. Pineapple. But, it should be noted, I don't like pizza.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? ...I don't know. But I'm hungry. Can we stop talking about food, please? :S It's midnight...
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? ...where's PETA when they could actually do some good?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My computer education.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? All that's in the past now.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Come again?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Faded Glory. What? I'm cheap.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? I'm surrounded by dragons, but only a fool would call a dragon a pet.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? See above.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? No. But he's not.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEM? It's personalized. For us it's touch. Kisses are good. So are words. Intimacy... you know. Talking at one-thirty when we should be sleeping and uh... yeah, that too.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 3.14159265359
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Depends.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Either him or my mother - her to talk to, him to find his phone.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Nags. And being patronized. I will smack you. And that particular tone of babytalk he uses when he's trying (and succeeding) to annoy me. And being told how to do my job/what to do with my life. And Dorito crumbs on the bed!
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I overthink. And overworry. And fuss. And am self-demeaning. To an extreme.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Local dignitaries.
37. FIRST JOB? ...I think it was Poll Managing.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Not yet. >:)
39. DO YOU SWEAR? ...I'm working on it. Managed to start using the words from another galaxy... and a few of my own invention.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Trying to find something to do for fifteen minutes. This works nicely.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? I've lost count of how many times.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Do compliments from him count? 'Cause he's the only one...
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? More's the pity. They are no fun, I'm tellin' ya.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I don't want to celebrate my birthday, it never works out well. But he wants to so we'll give it a shot, just this year.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? We're planning on nine. (=
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A tree. -_- And a flower. And my mother says she wasn't a hippie...
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No, I but I wish I could go up in a flying saucer. Or an X-wing. How cool would that be? Or even a TIE... or a Super Star Destroyer, or even better, a Dreadnought...
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? It varies.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? If I make an effort...or as long as I'm not riding in the car...so yes. Although my Aurebesh could use some work.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? Currently: steak. Bacon is good too. Actually, even though I'm not a meat person currently just about any meat sounds awesome... also, I applaud your British spelling, yay!
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Duh.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Don't have any CDs. I have mp3s...
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Dunno. That depends on the behavior of my alter ego...er, this self now...and how often we came into contact. (I encounter my clone...rub some bacon on it!)
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? To judge your personality? Yes. Whether I will like/associate with you? Depends. Whether you're attractive or not? No.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I get quiet and biting.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? This is my temporary home...
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My Cabbage Patch Kids dolls.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I dunno. A bunch of irrelevant ones I need to clear out.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Not in the slightest.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Of course not, dumb blonde over here way too ditzy to grasp the subtleties of mockery. (Oh and? "Dumb" actually means mute, not stupid. Just sayin'.)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Nothing. Jehovah had made it quite clear I was not to be proactive in that regard. And once I got the "trust Him" part down, He dropped him right onto my head, very nearly literally.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Sparkles and Bubbles...and Wisp. I'd forgotten that one. And Bubbleation. But that's reserved for a specific person. As is Bubbles, as is Leaf, as is Squeeks, as is Sunfeather. You may address me as Eleeo. Or Elena. Or even *gasp* Brievel.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND/SINGER? Plurality, people!! No one has only one answer...and...I'm too lazy to give the full thing...also, you forgot your apostrophe...
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? NCIS, Naruto, Big Bang Theory, Mythbusters
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I know not this drama on Saturday of which you speak... 0_0
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Since we get very limited flavors, I am not adequately equipped to accurately answer this question. With my limited data, I'd say cookies'n'cream.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? I do. Thank God.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Right after I became pregnant. Before, y'know, I got exhausted to the point of passing out and short of breath just from taking a shower...
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? On the contrary, there was - it was a choice between mashed taters and mac'n'cheese.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 90 miles an hour down a red rock road (and kudos to you if you get it)
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't care.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Actually... absolutely nothing. For once. o_0
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? It's been a few days, but I think it was my mother.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Oh I don't know, I quit noticing the opposite gender when I entered a relationship!
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Star Sky.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura wotserface. Um, let's see, who else... all the useless females who keep popping up in Naruto...
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? May, I reckon. Or April. Or March. (Seeing a pattern here?)
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? I don't do that stuff.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Blonde. Naturally blonde.
86. EYE COLOR? What is mine, or what is my favorite? *suspicious look* What's with all the personal questions, anyway?
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Not keen on fast food, honestly. If I must choose, Chick-fil-a.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Blurgh. Raw fish. *gags*
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? We're watching Big Bang Theory now (or will be when he finishes what he's doing.)
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Eh.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Nah.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Politics are so messy. So much masquerading as being different...
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Unless I know you very well and you have permission, tacit or otherwise, you'd better be very very wary about touching me. I tend to not react well.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? I'm very happy with my marriage, thank you.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Breakfast for my family. Early Mother's Day, yay!
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? None. Yet.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? None. :( I finished all my books and am once again aimlessly drifting through the fanfiction community.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Married. Working it out but going steady.
Now, a little about me. My main account is actually on FictionPress.com (under the same name - it won't let me link,) but both my best friend (DarthRuinous) and my sister (Crescent Moon Dancer) are on here, so I frequent this site fairly often. I was flipping through various Star Wars/LotR crossovers when I remembered that I, too, once wrote fanfiction, and decided to get an account. Now, I've got a few Star Wars fics up, and way more in my favorites than should be permissible...
Note: If I review your story at all - even just something like *happy dance* or screaming at the characters, it means I think it's good - I don't read stories I feel are poor quality, and I sure don't review on them if I do happen to finish them...which is rare.
Further note: I have a tendency to attempt to make off with characters I find attractive/with whom I would like to be close friends/partners-in-crime. In fact I have two authors right now trying to beat me off their men, but I can be awfully stubborn, when I want to be.
My stories: I am a strict Christian, you'll never find smut or slash in my works. (Yes, the Bible does speak against it, despite what some would have you think.) If you see anything you think is slash, it isn't. I do, however, still believe in best friends. And best friends take liberties. ~Note to this: I have written one or two stories with strong suggestions of out-of-wedlock liaisons. I in no way endorse this, but in the interest of keeping borrowed characters in character it is sometimes necessary.~
My older works - such as Last Stand and Never Thought - may come across as overly melodramatic, inaccurate, and possibly even boring. No one is proud of their first stories. One Question is not a story, it was me ranting. Toss of the Coin is my baby, and while some of the older installments are... a bit lame/unlikely, I do flatter myself that I've improved. Anything else not mentioned, I consider my average and possibly above.
I am also doing a visual story on a website called Polyvore - nominally a fashion/shopping website, there is also a flourishing community of artists. My own style is, I believe, unique, but I actually rather like it. If you're interested in seeing/reading the story, click here. (And if that doesn't work, as it often does not, highlight and copy and paste this: )