Poll: Who screwed up their respective universe more: the Skywalkers, or the Fëanorians (specifically Fëanor himself and his sons)? Vote Now!
Author has written 43 stories for Star Wars, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Rise of the Guardians, Labyrinth, Monk, Bible, Tin Man, Warcraft, Robin Hood, 1973, Misc. Books, Silmarillion, Naruto, and Moana.
I have two toddlers and another on the way. They are the focus of my life.
I also have an original fiction account on FictionPress.com (under the same name - it won't let me link.)
My stories: I am a strict Christian, you'll never find smut or slash in my works. (Yes, the Bible does speak against it, despite what some would have you think.) If you see anything you think is slash, it isn't. I do, however, still believe in best friends. And best friends take liberties. ~Note to this: I have written one or two stories with strong suggestions of out-of-wedlock liaisons. I in no way endorse this, but in the interest of keeping borrowed characters in character it is sometimes necessary.~
My older works - such as Last Stand and Never Thought - may come across as overly melodramatic, inaccurate, and possibly even boring. No one is proud of their first stories. One Question is not a story, it was me ranting. Toss of the Coin is my baby, and while some of the older installments are... a bit lame/unlikely, I do flatter myself that I've improved. Anything else not mentioned, I consider my average and possibly above.
One of my stories appears in a review found here: fanorbit. com/2017/12/26/the-last-jedi-a-review/
I don't do "trigger warnings." I rate my stories appropriately - even overly-cautiously, in my opinion, but then I'm less sensitive in many areas than many people - but I don't give individual warnings at the beginnings of chapters/stories. You have been warned.
For God so loved the world He gave His one and only Son. For you so loved God that you gave up part of your bio to repost this.
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord, Savior, and Redeemer, and could not live without Him in my life. If you do too, and aren't afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile, and add your name to the list. Kakashis-First-Kiss, jedigal125, iloveJacobandJasper, Vampirewithasecret, Lacey-The-Invisible-Ninja, James018, AdorableElephant, MelRose520, I am an Anonymous Person, Mango21, mae2551, DarkHorseBlueSky, Savarra, biddle29, Brievel
Fun flies when you’re doing time.
Your shin: a device used to find furniture in the dark.
We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
An optimist is someone who falls off the empire state building and after 50 floors says "So far so good!"
If you think things can’t get worse it’s probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? On my face, mole removed.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A string of lights.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Not to the best of my knowledge.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Epic genre, Scottish/Irish dance music, 90s dance pop, 60s 70s & 80s, and a smattering of rock.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Either mid-morning or mid-afternoon. During the sunlight, anyway.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A steady income for the family
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? I don't miss much from my past.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? I mean, not that they're a possession, per se, but my boys.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5' 9"
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Horror/monster stories sometimes creep me out for a few days
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Um, exhaustion, I think.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? That depends on the season and my mood.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? I'm married, I don't think about that anymore.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? It was, in fact, on a path at a local park.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Tea. Artificial energy is just asking for trouble. I shake when I come down off a caffeine high.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Eh. Pineapple. But, it should be noted, I don't like pizza.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Nothing. The Bean is kicking my internal organs, I really don't want anything else in there taking up room right now.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No. -_-
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My computer education.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? All that's in the past now.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No, but I can hyper-extend my elbows.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don't have one.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Sort of. They're living with my in-laws currently.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Cat for me and the younger boy, Jack Russell for husband and older boy.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? No.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE YOU LOVE THEM? There's a book about that called The Five Love Languages. Very interesting read.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 3.14159265359
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Redheads.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I'm not really sure. There's a small handful I call on a regular basis.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Lack of sleep is the largest contributor to my bad moods and irritation.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Cynical, impatient, and unfriendly.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Politicians.
37. FIRST JOB? ...I think it was Poll Managing.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No.
39. DO YOU SWEAR? ...I'm working on it.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Studying.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? I've lost count of how many times.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? I don't get compliments. Sometimes my boys are really happy to see me after we've been separated for awhile, though, which is nice.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes. They're not much fun but they were very necessary.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I will have just given birth a month and a half or so ago on my birthday. I would be surprised if I'm keeping close enough track of the days to notice it.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? We're planning to stop at three or four.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. My name is unique.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No, I but I wish I could go up in a flying saucer. Or an X-wing. How cool would that be? Or even a TIE... or a Super Star Destroyer, or even better, a Dreadnought...
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? It varies. Mostly Suave brand. Renpure is good too.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's legible, for the most part.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? Currently: steak. Just cooked enough not to moo. Also, I applaud your British spelling.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Probably. I haven't taken time recently to evaluate them though.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Don't have any CDs. I have mp3s... and I'm not embarrassed by any of them.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? That would likely depend on how I acted when I met me.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? One's choice of apparel, accessories, and hygiene bear more weight than one's natural appearance.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I don't. I bottle it up inside. Yes, I'm aware that's unhealthy.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? I don't have one.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My Cabbage Patch Kids dolls.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? A couple dozen, at most.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Not in the slightest.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes. Mainly when the answer is so blatantly obvious that the question was insultingly pointless.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Considering I can't eat gluten, that removes macaroni and cheese from the options. Before you suggest "gluten free alternatives!!" I suggest you try them. They're disgusting.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I'm married.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? My online alias is the closest thing I have to a nickname.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND/SINGER? I don't have one particular singer so much as random single songs. I'm currently lowkey obsessed with the compositions of Alexander Nakarada, though.
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? I don't watch TV. If I had to choose though, I'd have to say Naruto.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I was homeschooled and skipped college. Coincidentally I also skipped most the standardized tests.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? It used to be cookies and cream. And then I got diagnosed with celiac disease...
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? I do. Thank God.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Back in the very beginning of the first trimester.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? On the contrary, there was - it was a choice between mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I don't know. Probably about 90, as a passenger. Driving - maybe 65.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't care.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Not sure of the title of the video. It's by Sleeptube - Hypnotic Relaxation on Youtube. Very useful for soothing toddlers to sleep.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I don't remember. Most likely either my husband or my mother.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Them as a person.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Elan, by Nightwish and Star Sky, by Two Steps From Hell.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? I don't have a "favorite" thing to hate.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? Whichever month in which our couple weeks of Spring occur.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? My own, I guess?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Blonde. Naturally blonde.
86. EYE COLOR? What is mine, or what is my favorite? I'm blue-eyed and don't have a favorite.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Celiac disease lets out most fast food. Back when I could eat it, it was Chick-fil-a.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? I don't even like cooked fish, much less raw fish. Lowkey a fan of wasabi, though.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? A little bit of One Piece over my husband's shoulder. Unmitigated silliness.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? The day we put up the Christmas decorations.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? No. Zero musical talent.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Deplorable!
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Don't touch me, unless 1, you're my kid or 2, I initiate.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Wedlock.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Food. Soap.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? The family car is a Durango
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Longbourn Inheritance, by Laraba Kendig. Highly recommend.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Married. Pregnant.
Alderaan Girl (5)
Aria Saralyn (19)
Crescent Moon Dancer (40)
Davin Sunrider (22)
Derek Metaltron (32)
Eirian Erisdar (45)
Erwen Brogiel (10)
Kenya Starflight (69)
Lora Kael (53)
Miluiel Mudolwen (10)
ruth baulding (98)