Author has written 31 stories for Codename: Kids Next Door, Avatar: Last Airbender, Halo, Sky High, Star Wars, Twilight, Elder Scroll series, Artemis Fowl, House, M.D., and Harry Potter.
Hot damn, I haven't updated this thing in a while. So where to start...hmm...
I don't know. (Cause their's no way in hell I'm telling you anything about me. :P)
Ten things about Lady...
1. She loves to read good fanfiction
2. She's no grammar nazi but mistakes like using ' instead of " or italizing things that should never be italized will turn her away from your work faster then Shampoo to Snape.
3. She does like Twilight and will defend the novel from a vaild, intelligent viewpoint
4. She likes reviews and oft dance when they are recieved in her inbox
5. She hates adverbs (They ruin a story just so you know)
6. She's quite picky. OOC is ok, but OOC to the point of insanity is never ok
7. Crackfics are her worst favorite story
8. She feels that the dark characters deserve their own happy ending
9. She seems to have a thing for them, (Draco Malfoy, Battousai, Warren Peace, Jasper Cullen, Lash, Lucius Malfoy, Severus Snape and so forth)
10. And lastly, she is amazed that you read to number ten being as their are no grand secrets in this. And the real number 10 is...OC's are awful
Lady's Rules for a Good Story
1. NEVER USE CAPS
2. !! or !? gets annoying
3. People who use suddenly use it to often
4. Punctuation exists for a reason
5. This gets annoying too. Only use when supposed to
6. Adverbs prove a weak control of the english language
7. Do you research or don't write about it
8. OC's fail miserably in four years I have only once found an OC I actually liked.
9. Please don't contort a character beyond recognition
10. Never slam your own work, you set yourself up for failure if so
11. ' is not " and forth they are not interchangeable
12. A complete story is complete.
13. Do not beat a dead horse.
14. Either be canon or AU but do not try and be both
Unsafe External Link