Author has written 17 stories for Harry Potter, Split, Tangled, and Avengers.
I read, I write, sometimes I much prefer doing one over the other, but always, I gravitate to those two things. So if I'm not updating a fic, I'm either reading one, or writing something else - possibly I'm working. That happens eight hours a day, five days a week, and sometimes more, if I'm really having bad luck. (Then there's sleeping, but let's not get into my irregular time spent dead to the world.) Plus studying now.
I am a member of the Hogwarts Houses Challenges, I make the odd appearance at The Quidditch League Fanfiction Challenge, and I do a lot of review games at Diagon Alley II. It's been fun so far. Feel free to pop by and check it out.
(House Hufflepuff is the best! XD)
Currently in the works:
- Working title: Fate, which is (or will be) a Heroes AU (no powers), Sylar/Gabriel and Claire centric. Planning it to be a one-shot (getting kind of long for a one-shot...). Romantic in nature.
- Rumpelstiltskin, that wonderful, self-indulgent piece of ridiculousness that I will make no apologies for. I love it - it's fun. Now if I can just get it finished. Or at least another chapter up. The world (since it's a bit of an AU/parallel universe) keeps growing in my head, thoughts building on thoughts. I hope to only make it four chapters though. A Harry Potter fic.
- Try and Try Again. Started out as a brief (or intended to be brief) prompt fic (Bucky Barnes being Harry's father) and then I just couldn't leave it. Part of it annoys me, because Harry is supposed to look exactly like James, but with Bucky as a father, he won't. So, canon divergence is a must. I do like this one though, because Bucky/The Winter Soldier is one of my favorite characters in the MCU. A Harry Potter and Avengers crossover.
- Jokes Gone Wrong - shameless, shameless smut and random shipping. Lots of Snarry (with a fem!Harry), a smidgen of Dramione, and a nice slice of Neville/Daphne action. Little bit of plot (potential) that I could take somewhere, if I ever feel like it (and I sort of did, with Kneazles in the Greenhouse, but that's mostly fluff); at the very least, I will add the "joke" part - a short chapter in which Ron begs the Twins to help him out and they do - only they mix up their intended rigged chocolate with chocolates they were going to use for themselves (not in an incestuous way!).
- Companion works to Rumpelstiltskin, offering another look at the headcanon of that AU.
Other than those, everything is complete/just a one-shot/challenge piece. Though, Detention and Collections of a Troublemaker can expect additions, because I'm sure I'll be continuing to make trouble over on the forum. ;)
Many thanks to Redbutterfly33, who keeps beta-ing my silliness. You're awesome Red! :D