Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and Inuyasha.
About me: I’m 24 years old and I’m a college student. I also work fulltime, which explains why my stories have been neglected lately. If anyone is interested to know more about me, which I don’t know why any of you would, message me and I’ll probable tell you whatever it is you want to know.
A Note to my readers: (the following will explain my plans for my stories) I just want to say how sorry I am about the stories taking so long. It’s been 6 years for one story and 5 for the others, and it’s ridicules that I haven’t finished them yet. When I first started writing I was a freshman in high school, I tried to write as much as I could back then; but frankly speaking when I was that age I cared for little else besides my friends and parties (I was a bit of a wild child). After high school I moved out of my house and did nothing but work and party for about a year (yes I was an idiot, I’ll admit that now). When I finally grew up I moved again and totally did a 180 when it came to my lifestyle. Because I was a huge idiot when I was younger I’ve had to spend the last year working my ass off in order to get my life together and go to college. So because of this my stories became utterly forgotten until I went through and checked my inbox and found tons and tons of private messages from my readers asking me to finish them. So I decided that I will finish my stories, but not before I go through them and change them around. A few of my readers have told me they like them the way they are and they don’t want me to change anything, however I have to do it. If I’m going to get interested in these stories again and get inspired to start writing and come up with ideas, I need to make changes. Right now I don’t like the stories how they are, I was 15 or 16 when I wrote them and like I said before I was a party girl, so I rushed through them and didn’t take the time to think things through. I’m not going to change the stories so completely that they aren’t going to be recognizable, they are going to have the same plot line and major events, I’m just going to change the dialect a little bit and add more details to things. I’m starting with Changes and then I will move on from there. It might take me awhile to go through all of the stories but school is my number one priority. I will do the best I can to get the chapters finished so I can start updating. Again I’m so sorry for the long wait.
Changes- technically is complete, but I’m going through it to make changes and edit it (See A note to my readers for the full explanation).
Changes Are Hard to Forget- the second half of changes. It has been taken down and will be added to Changes.
Married at Seven- will be edited and updated, not sure when. (See A note to my readers for the full explanation).
High School Shame- might be deleted if I don’t get any request to keep it. I haven’t gotten any hints that anyone is still interested in it for over a year. So if you like this story and want me to continue it write to me and I will. If I do get request to keep it I will edit the story and then after that update. (See A note to my readers for the full explanation).
Unwanted Partners- might be deleted if I don’t get any request to keep it. I haven’t heard of anyone still being interested in the story for 2 years. If you like it and want me to keep it, message me and I will. If I get request to keep this story I will edit the story then after that update it. (See A note to my readers for the full explanation)
Things that people do on here that irritate me:
1. When I describe the way a character looks and people write to me and tell me “That’s not how it said they looked in the book,” or “That’s not what they look like in the movie.” It’s a fan fiction people, you can make them purple if you want to.
2. When people complain that the couple isn’t getting together fast enough, that really bugs me. If you look at all my stories you’ll see that the relationships aren’t just going to happen within the first few chapters. I like to lead up to it, to me it just makes it that much better when they do finally get together because you have all that pent up emotion and anxiety to get them together. If you don’t feel the same way then don’t read my stories, sorry but it’s my story and I’ll write it how I like. Also when they say my stories have been going on for so many chapters and the couple still aren’t together yet…There might be a lot of chapters but they're all really short, so shush you.
3. When people tell me I should have written something differently because it would have been better that way, grrr to them. My story, I’ll tell it how I like, if you want something different then write your own story.
4. When I’m told that my characters are OOC. Isn’t that one of the points of fan fiction, to take a story and its characters and change them so you can experience them in different ways? If you don’t want to read a story where they are out of character then you should just go read the books, because every fan fiction I’ve read the characters haven’t been exactly the same as they are in the books.
5. People going off on me for not updating sooner. I have a life people I work and go to school fulltime and when I do have free time I use it to spend time with my friends and family. I love writing fan fiction but it's not the most important thing in my life. So I'll update when I update.
Things people do on here that I like:
1. Reviewing, of course, it lets me know that people are interested in the story. If I don’t get reviews and I think people aren’t interested then I won’t bother writing. I’m busy with school and work and it’s a struggle to find time to write the stories. I would be perfectly happy to not write them at all and just keep them in my mind for my own entertainment. I write these in hopes that others will enjoy them, and if they aren’t then it’s pointless.
2. I like it when people review and tell me about my grammar and spelling mistakes. I’ve always rushed through chapters, often times banging them out and then posting them without even reading them through once. So I know there are a lot of mistakes, so if you tell me I’m grateful because it gives me the chance to fix them. But be nice about it people, I’m not an idiot. I know how to spell and I know grammar (for the most part) I just rush through things because of the lack of time I have.
3. People taking the time to write there own stories. I think it’s great that so many people are on here with so many great ideas. 5 stars to all of you.
4. Getting private messages asking me questions about my stories. I don’t know why but I like it when my readers write to me. Lets me know their interested.
Unsafe External Link