Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, and Harry Potter.
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.
3. I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of consideration.
4. I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from missing them.
5. I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve from my obligations.
6. I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.
7. I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle, though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
8. If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
9. I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I decide to change my mind.
10. I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step, and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
11. I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
12. I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is wait/plan/plan.
13. I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget about forever.
My art can be found here:
KillingCurseEyes(dot)deviantart(dot)com (current account) and SpeakThroughFingers(dot)deviantart(dot)com (former account)
Changed my deviantart username to match my username here. Formerly, it was SpillingMidnight
January 18 2018
Riddled is on hiatus, not abandoned. I lost all my notes for it and need to plot things out again. It's disheartening and really makes motivation for writing it difficult.
Still working on ABF when I have time, and also a Naruto fanfic that I might share soon. I'm not sure.
I'm very busy with school, and I am extremely stressed and anxious lately, which means less writing.
I'm very sorry to all my Riddled fans about the lost notes.
Love you guys lots!
July 28 2017
Updated ABF yesterday. Working on planning out the second part now.
I have created a sideblog on tumblr for (my) fanfiction related things, killingcurseeyes (dot) tumblr (dot) com. If you have questions about my fics feel free to send me an ask there. I will also post art for my fics and things like that there. that used to be the url of my main blog, but I changed it to something else.
Reminder that Riddled is on a hiatus until I can get to my notes for the story. It is not abandoned, but tbh I want to focus on ABF for now. I don't have a lot of time/energy for writing what with school and things. Depression anxiety school is extremely difficult.
Fortunately my roommate who is, quite frankly, nuts has been evicted and is out by Monday, so that she help with all my stress.
Lots of love,
May 05 2017
Hi all. I have discovered that I left my notebook with my notes for Riddled back home with my mum, and I won't being going home until August, at the earliest. If not then it would be over a year before I get back home. So Riddled is on hiatus until I get my notebook back. Terribly sorry.
As for A Black Flower, that I am still working on.
That said, I am doing summer classes, which are typically condensed into 6 weeks. So until the end of June I'll be super busy. 2/3 classes end then, and the other goes until August, but by then I'll be doing only one class so I'll have more free time.
Also I've just been super fucking stressed because my roommate is off her rocker and other personal shit has been happening. So. Yeah...
All my love,
December 26 2016
I'm very sorry it has been so long since I have updated. In September my dog nearly died, and then there were some issues specific to my location that interfered with writing. Plus I'm still doing classes at university and that's been a lot of work. And then, a couple weeks ago, my godmother died from cancer and I've had enough trouble keeping up with my classes, let alone writing. Neither story of mine is abandoned. They're paused for the moment, and no promises, but I might be able to get something done by February, as I have a week long break coming up soon.
Also, I want to ask that readers please not send me PMs or leave reviews that just say "update please," "when will you update?" or the like. I know it just means you like my story and want more. Believe me, as a reader I understand the feeling. But to be honest it makes me feel guilty, and more importantly, anxious. And well, one of my main problems is that if something makes me anxious, I avoid it. I know that 90% of the time that only makes things worse, but I just really can't help but avoid things. So what I'm trying to say is just asking for me to update makes me less likely to actually do so. And I know, that with my anxiety I need to work on not avoiding things, but it's hard and I'm prioritizing doing that for more important things.
I really am thankful for my readers though. I love you guys and still have trouble believing so many people enjoy my stories. Thank you for all your support.
August 8 2016
Riddled isn't abandoned. I've just been working on other projects for the moment. I work on it slowly, but I'm more keen on my new SI fic, the plot of which I think is more interesting for me. Also a lot of time has gone to my art.
April 10 2016
Been busy studying for finals. Once they're over and I'm back home I'll try to get more written. It's just been a difficult semester. My friend died half way through the term and well, yeah. I'll try to get something out within a month or so. Super sorry. Thank you all for your continued support. It means a lot to me.
March 1 2016
Sorry guys, my depression hit me again and between school and that I haven't really been up to writing. I got a bit done today, but we'll see.
October 23 2015
going back and editing early chapters. Midterms this week so not much time to work on writing.
October 12 2015
Working on it.
I started university so free time has declined, but I'm working on it when I have time. Sorry for the delay.