Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter, and D.Gray-Man.
December 13, 2013 - My Friday the 13th profile update
Can't believe I'm doing this now especially since I haven't updated For a Year yet, but yeah, I'm not actually dead. I haven't stopped writing either. In fact, I've been writing a lot since October, though for a different fandom and using a different account. What I'm going to do here though is just put a link on all four of my accounts as a status update. Here are all of them:
keybored – My longest standing ff.net account. It's gone through account name changes like a dozen times, as with my second and third account. Only my fourth didn't go through a series of changes.
To those who read For a Year, no it's not dead either. But it is on hiatus and I really don't want to get anybody's hopes up by updating the fic with an authors note chapter. Sorry all. I'll get back to it as soon as I can.
unkn0wnym0us - This account has been named Limyth for most of its life even though it also went through pesky name changes(I'm always undecided, so yeah). Unfortunately, I have an even peskier office seatmate who doesn't know how to mind his own business and I was forced to change my account name. Again. I'm active in this account right now.
fanlyst – This is my third account in order of creation. May it rest in peace.
backT0basics - The account that came to life in the wake of K. I sure hope I don't make any more accounts. Four is already too much.
Until I update this properly, this are the only things you'll be knowing at the moment:
1. I'll be writing two cross-overs first. One a D. Gray-man/Harry Potter cross-over, and two, a DGM/The Secrets of The Immortal Alchemist Nicholas Flamel.
Why? Because these two books are only books I've been obsessed about almost as much as DGM and Allen Walker.
2. I'm a shounen-ai/yaoi fan so I might eventually post out some. Later. Just, later later later.
3. I'm an all time, state of the art, certified slacker. Beware of lengthy updates.
4. I'm obsessed with Allen Walker, so expect my fics to Allen-centric.
5. My writing style is chaotic...if I even have a writing style.
6. When I write fics that are meant to be just friendship (since I admit I dont read hetero pairings), I mean it.
My two favorite Sentences from DGM
"I'll do anything, just don't! Please dont disappear into the darkness!" Lenalee
Your thoughts are so strong, you're almost dazzling Allen. But why is it that as if like the light, you're going to fade away? Lavi