Author has written 9 stories for Ninja Turtles.
!Attention! Good morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone. I hope you all have been okay since I've been gone. It's been a long, hard battle for me and I feel a lot better. I'm ready to start coming back here and finally getting on with my stories, I'm sure that will help me move forward, as well. I know most of you have no idea what I'm talking about and I feel that I owe it to all of you to finally bring you out of the dark. About...say, almost two years ago, I was diagnosed with MDD (Major Depressive Disorder), GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder), SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder), and Panic Disorder. Now, I'm doing much better than I was before, so there is no need to worry, though my stories are gonna continue to be slowly updated, as to not overwhelm myself and to ensure that I don't lose interest/motivation and end up abandoning them. Well, that's all for this update, have a great morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone!
Hey everyone! How are you lovely peoples doing this fine morning/afternoon/night? Hope your doin' alright. So peeps, this is me. I am a sixteen year-old girl, with a passion for reading and writing. I hope to continue writing as a hobby as I grow older. So, I'm starting out here and AO3 (more active here). I really hope I can make you all satisfied with and enjoy my work! =D
Okay...so here is a bit more about me...Favorite Songs - I recently found a Adele and Sam Smith Mashup by Madilyn Bailey and Casey Breves over on YouTube, it's very beautiful and it quickly became one of my favorites. I also adore a lot of BTS's songs, my main favorites being "21st Century Girls", "Pied Piper", "Born Singer", "Hold Me Tight", "Illegal/Dimple", "Just One Day", "Save Me", "Sea", "Two! Three!" and "Let Me Know", in no particular order. Favorite Bands/Singers - BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan) has completely taken over me (Pied Piper~ xD), I also love Agust D's work, even if that certain persona of his slightly scares me. xD Favorite Books - I haven't read any actual tangible books lately, but I enjoy reading fan works over on AO3, so you could check out my Bookmarks over there if you are interested. Favorite Hobbies - Reading, Writing, Drawing, and Horseback Riding. Favorite Shows - I don't watch much TV, sadly, but I do watch a lot of stuff featuring my BTS boys over on YouTube, lol.
That's 'bout it, I think...
Just Some Of My Favorite Quotes:
Just Some Of My Favorite Poems:
Welcome to society,
we hope you enjoy your stay,
and please feel free to be yourself,
as long it's in the right way.
Make sure you love your body, not too much or we'll tear you down,
we'll bully you for smiling,
then wonder why you frown.
We'll tell you that you're worthless,
that you shouldn't make a sound,
and then cry with the others,
as you're buried in the ground.
You can fall in love with anyone,
as long as it's who we choose,
and we'll let you have your opinions,
but please shape them to our views.
Welcome to society,
we promise we'll never deceive,
and one more rule now that you're here,
there's no way you can leave.
- E. H.
You can't make homes out of humans,
my life's not a fire to keep you warm.
My arms aren't walls to protect you,
from your own internal storm.
My heart is not a light switch,
for you to turn on when you please.
I can't carry the weight of your regret,
because I'm buckling at my knees.
My legs are a solid foundation,
but they aren't yours on which to build.
The holes in my heart can fit both of us,
but you cannot decide how they're filled.
You can't make homes out of humans,
I won't let you in just because you knocked,
and if you keep using my heart as your doormat,
the next time you'll find that it's locked.
- E. H.
The thing about pain,
is that it won't last forever,
and it kills you now,
but with time it get's better.
The thing about scars,
is they all start to fade,
until nothing is left,
of the cuts that were made.
The thing about today,
is there is always tomorrow,
and if you can't find your smile,
I have one you can borrow.
The thing about help,
is beside you it stands,
but it won't know it's needed,
unless you reach out your hand.
The thing about love,
is that you can't feel it's touch,
until you let someone know,
that this world is too much.
- E. H.
See that boy doing his homework outside?
Last night he talked his friend out of suicide.
See that young boy you had made fun of for always being sick?
'Cause his family is poor, he has to walk home in the snow and slick.
The girl you just called fat?
She's overdosing on diet pills thanks to that.
The girl you just called hideous?
She spends hours putting makeup on, hoping people will like her because you're invidious.
The boy you just tripped with tomes?
He's abused enough at home.
See that man with the ugly disfiguration?
He fought for his nation.
That guy you just made fun of for crying?
His mother is dying.
(I am against bullying. Go waste you time doing something actually productive, assholes.)
21 Questions! Or...25 Questions...?
1. What are you the most proud of?
2. What are you the most ashamed of?
3. If you could go back and change one decision in your life, what would it be?
4. What is your biggest dream in life?
5. What difference would it make in your life if you felt completely safe, accepted, and loved?
6. Do you think your parents did a good job raising you while you were growing up? Why or why not?
7. What's one thing that you wish people understood about you?
8. What is your biggest flaw?
9. What event in your life has shaped you most as a person, and how did it do so?
10. Have you ever treated a person in a way that you regret? What would you do differently if given a chance?
11. Do you think it's possible for men and women to be "just friends"?
12. Would you rather be rich and lonely or financially destitute with lots of great family and friends? Why?
13. Tell me about something you did when you were drunk that you've never confessed to anyone.
14. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
15. If you knew you would die tomorrow, how would you spend today?
16. Are you truly happy? Why or why not?
17. Have you ever been in love? How do you know, and what was it like for you?
18. When you're home alone, and nobody else is around, how do you like to spend your time?
19. What do you want people to say at your funeral?
20. If you could have a conversation with anyone living or dead, who would it be and why?
21. Do you think you're a genuinely good person? Why or why not?
22. How did you choose your current profession? Are you happy with your job, or would you rather be doing something different?
23. If money were not an issue, how would you spend your time each day?
24. Tell me about your political leanings. Have they changed since you were younger? How were they developed or influenced?
25. What's one thing that you do on a regular basis that you hate doing, but nobody knows that you despise doing it?
A Damsel In Distress (13)
Braelyn Briar (9)
Laura of Maychoria (140)
Leah by Michelangelo (18)
Simone Robinson (144)
XIIIth Hazard (24)