Author has written 1 story for Naruto.Hey!! What's up?
This is the first time I've ever posted ANYTHING on the internet, so my goings are a tad bit on the slow side. I deeply apologize for that. I have one story in-progress, but my pc is torn down at the moment so I cannot really work on them. But I'm working on a way around that. And I finally figured out what the "/" inbetween names means! My apologies for any of the earlier confusion.
WHISPERS (in-complete) Naruto: Lee/Sakura, Kiba/Shino, Sasuke/Neiji and a few others I need to work out...maybe...sugestions welcome.
okay...reloading and re-writing whispers, hopefully this goes better.
Ssshhhiiiiiite! how long ago did I start that damn story? Hopefully nobodies forgotten me...wouldn't blame 'em.
"Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!"
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
30 out of 100 kids go to college. The other 70 either drop out or don't have the proper skills to. If you are one of the 30 that KNOW that your going to college put this on your profile and add your name to the list. EcoliandDahChihuahua, Gaara's-pandachan101, Hillarious Tragedy, Bruce n' Charlie, Kara Hitame, Justified Assassin, Sacra Nox, Kyona Kopper
That one is weird, for me, Because I did drop out of school! Back in December of '06, I took my G.E.D. (man was I surprised at my scores, they were really good), so now I can go to college! Hell Yeah!
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character; copy and post this into your profile.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe), PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, mahalo4ursupport, Kuro Uchiha, Sacra Nox, Kyona Kopper
(I went 36 Hours!)
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think TV Golf is the most boring thing on TV...Copy and paste this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Fav excerpts from fics:
"I object!" Duo repeated, drawing himself up. "In fact, I do more than object, I'm calling for an investigation by the Consumer Protection Agency, and it's my belief that they'll find you guilty of price-fixing and having an illegal monopoly on essential goods and services. You're in trouble now!"
"Duo, what are you talking about?!" Quatre protested, laughing. "This game is called Monopoly, for goodness' sake!"
"Not any more it's not! That's an outmoded capitalist concept, that is, totally inappropriate in today's enlightened society. You're a bloated plutocrat grinding the faces of the proletariat, you are! I insist that you divest yourself of some of your holdings. In fact, just to be safe, you should divest yourself of most of 'em." Duo grinned. "New house rule. The person who spends the most time in jail at the start of the game is therefore proven to be a politician, and gets to mold society. That would be me... so we're communist now, we are. Welcome to the New Era, comrades!"
"Sounds good to me," Heero grinned back, noting the renewed sparkle in Duo's eyes. "Got a red flag I can raise?"
"Don't I get any say in this?" the blond asked plaintively.
"No! Be grateful you're not facing a firing squad!"
"Does that make me a capitalist running dog lackey of the system too?" Trowa enquired. "I am using the scottie dog, you know."
"Oh, you're only a minor parasite," Duo informed him as he started 'confiscating' Quatre's properties and returning them to the bank. "You can probably repay your debt to society by turning some of your lands over to the People to be converted into low-rent housing for underprivileged families. Of course, that'll lower property values in the neighbourhood -- pity all the rest of your land is in the same place, isn't it? Still, it's not as if anyone really needs to make a profit here in the United Gundam Socialist Republics!"
By: Mel & Christy
Unsafe External Link