Author has written 6 stories for Sailor Moon, and Sailor Moon X-overs.
Hey all! What's up? Welcome to Boyce's little space. I live in Montreal, Canada and I'm 27 years old guy (ARGH, my poor old bones). I'm a real fan of everything that touches Anime and console RPGs.
Hmm... I started writing some stories when I was about 20-21 years old (That's about 6 years ago). My g/f back then was in drawing, and since I wasn't really good at drawing, I started to write some stories about my favorite anime. That's how I became a writer if I can say.
My stories usually revolve around Minako Aino/Sailor Venus since she was my favorite character, and Sailor Moon was my favorite Anime back then (in 2000). As of today (2006), I can't say that I'm still a big fan of the show as I was 6-7 years ago, but it'll always have a special place in my list of fav. anime, since it's the anime that got me into my love of japanese animation. My love for the show may have shrunk a little, BUT not my love for Minako-chan! ;)
I wrote a lot of stories in a short period of time in 2000 when I was unemployed, and one in 2004 (Well, it took me 2 years to complete I think). I guess by the reviews, my best story was "Losing a Friend", which as you can see by the title, is a pretty sad story. Kind of ironic, since I'm an energetic and funny person. Oh and my stories use the dub names. I know it might irritate some people, but it was back then, easier for me to use the english names.
My Fics (in order of quality I can say)
1. Losing a Friend : My view on what would happen on the team if they lost one of their members. I think it's my best work... or that's what I've been told, although soem sentence could use some rewriting. I don't want to make people cry... but if this story made some people share a tear or two, I think it means I made a good job... ne?
2. Blonde Exchange : A crossover between Sailor Moon and Final Fantasy 6. I am pleased with the result, and I'm thinking or writing a second part to it.
3. Back from her Past : A little story about Mina and her past. Heavily centered around her. What can I say? Minako is sooooooo cool!
4. Mermaids for Venus : Mina visits an underwater city of mermaids. After about 2 years without writing, I started this story, then stopped it, then started it again, then stopped it... --_-- Took me in all 2 years to complete and well, I'm not entirely satisfied with it, but after spending so much effort into finishing it, might as well put it online, ne? I know water is Amy's element, but hey! Imagination! Oh, and in case you didn't notice, it's another heavily oriented Minako story! Yay!
5. The Trials : The Scouts are sent in an alternate world were they need to pass trials to come back home. The first story I wrote in my life. Hard to believe I wrote my longest story in about 2-3 days, but that's how it happened.
After all this time, I think I'm ready to write new stuff. I've been told that some of my stories are too long, so I'm thinking of cutting them in chapters. Nice! The chapters are created and all of my stories are now presented in moe small parts And a lot of people have told me that "Blonde Exchange" (a Sailor Moon/Final Fantasy 6 crossover) needed a 2nd part. Well I already started it, and it will be the next story I complete. I might change the writing style for the story, since I'm a bit older than I was back then (27 now vs 20 back then).I hope it won't change the atmosphere surrounding the story though. I'm also thinking about doing a FF4 story after that (Rydia rocks). Stay tuned for more stories, and your comments are always welcomed!
EDIT JUNE 13th 2007 : Well, I published the start of my 6th story, which is called "Fading Espers". Like I said, it is a sequel to "Blonde Exchange". I used a more "descriptive" way of writing, and I hope I did okay with it... I got 2 chapters up and I don't have a lot of time for writing, but if I get a lot of reviews, I might try hard to come up with the next chapters faster!!