Poll: What do you want more of? Vote Now!
Author has written 28 stories for Inuyasha, Howl's Moving Castle, Ouran High School Host Club, Nodame Cantabile, Spirited Away, Naruto, Eden of The East/東のエデン, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Rookies/ルーキーズ, Coco, and Harry Potter.
The About Section
1. Disclaims all avatar graphics and major characters used in writings posted on this site. In truth, she owns more than the average person in Mozambique and less than the average fella in Qatar.
2. Philosophizes that fanfiction is meant to be fun, and thus takes as little time as possible agonizing over the writing process relative to maximizing of pleasure others derive from reading it.
3. Enjoys reviews and is sometimes too bashful to actively demand them in her written chapters. So please, lurkers, review.
4. Is not very interesting, from the perspective of a dolphin.
5. Might be very interesting, from the perspective of a tortoise.
6. Has many old fics, written an age ago (like, middle school) left on this profile. Read only for shi*s and giggles, okay? Trust me, they're... youthful.
The Update Section
Mood: craycray busy
Navigating the styles and whimsies of one writer's various stories? Frustrated by short, uninformative summaries? Well, since you're here anyways, here's a (shameless, self-promoting) guide.
Like You Mean It (Naruto), The Office (FB), Feudal Fairytale (Naruto), Asymptote Theory (Naruto), How to Say I Love You with Chopsticks (Ouran)
-Bite-sized chapter stories that still have a plot:
Intermissions (Naruto), Newton's Improbabilities (FB), Newton's Taxonomies (FB), What Color Is the Sky (Coco), Lamp (Rookies)
-Like a twinge of angst?
Vectors (FB), Vainglory (Naruto), Spiral For Three (Naruto), Seven Snapshots (Eden of the East), Primogeniture (Ouran)
Triptych (Naruto, sparser, 1st person prose), Lamp (Rookies, jock-y run-on sentences galore), Becoming Mrs. Fantastic (FB, mellow 'n British)
-Smells Like Teen Spirit:
Probably everything. See note 6 above.