Author has written 20 stories for Power Rangers, CSI, and CSI: New York.
Note: Previously PRTFCSI. I changed my pen name so it'll be the same as my TalkCSI account name. Advertising gimmick so you'll know who I am... XD
My name is Fern, I'm from Malaysia.
I am a mature, sophisticated individual. ... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm still a teen, still getting through high school, still trying to learn from everyday mistakes and being a better person. I'll let you know how that goes... =p
I like to write. Plain and simple.
Writing means many different things to me.
As a word, it just brings back bad memories of a spelling test where I spelt it with two 't's (never again, by the way...) and I was waiting on tether hooks in my seat for my English teacher to start yelling to the whole class about my mistake. Which she did. Cue the "My-full-name, I'm surprised at your 'writing'!!"
As a word with different meanings in different contexts, my classmates still wonder whether my English teacher meant my spelling of 'writing', or, my handwriting. Come on now... my handwriting may be bad, but not that bad...
As a verb, writing is a way, an outlet, to ensure a healthy, sane mind. To express oneself. To entertain oneself and others.
A few quick facts so you know where my head is at... XD
- I support Danny/Lindsay.
- I respect anyone who doesn't support Danny/Lindsay, and I wish some of these people will do the same towards us supporters. It isn't very nice to read forums which are supposed to be discussing CSI NY openly, but turns out that every other message is always DL bashing. Can't we agree to disagree and leave it at that? :-)
- I think Carmine Giovinazzo is -swoons... plop-
- My interests range from Friends to House to Power Rangers. I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.
- I'm an overachiever with mild OCD tendencies.
- If you compare Fern, the school girl, and Fern, the CSI NY fan, you'd get two VERY DIFFERENT people indeed.
- I love my friends and enjoy their company, but more often than not, I'm a loner and enjoy my own company more. Just me, my fanfic ideas, and a laptop or a good notebook are all I need to keep me happy.
- I enjoy music. I believe you don't have to be a good singer to enjoy singing in your own room at the top of your voice. ;-)
Take the time to leave a review should you stumble across my stories, because your words will mean a lot to me.