Author has written 46 stories for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ninja Turtles, and X-Men.
Hi, there everyone. I'm back. It's been a very long time since I visited ffnet, I'd say probably seven or eight years. But I've been a busy little bee having babies and training my husband. Psst, if you remember me as captwulf, I'll know how long you've been on here. XD Anyway, I decided to go back to the beginning with my very first love, the turtles. You youngsters probably don't remember the 80s version, but I sure do, and it will always be my favorite. I like most versions of the turtles. So, my writing will tend to lean the direction of the old episodes but with some twists.
I may revisit some of my old writings from Inu Yasha and Beauty and the Beast at some point. But for now, I'm content to love on Donnie for a while. I intend to carry a series here. Each story will be a new chapter in their lives.
3. Alone No More
4. Love and Fury (this is not a necessity to understand the rest of the series)
5. Miracles (short but essential to the continuing plot)
6. Attack of the Turtle Tot
9. The Paths We Choose
10. Growing Pains
11. Shades of Gray
12. Mirror, Mirror
14. A Christmas Tale (this is not a necessity to understand the series, but it is just too cute to pass up!)
15. Love Shall Not Be Lost
16. Enticing the Rose
17. No Good Deed
19. Across the Stars
20. The Broken Road
21. The Prodigal Son
23. The Recreant
24. At the Farmhouse
25. A Never-Ending Bond - this was the last book in the series
1. Broken Again
2. Secondary Effects
3. Orphan's End
4. On the Inside
5. Respite or Maybe Not
Meet the Family
For those new to my series, here is a quick and painless breakdown of the family. Unless otherwise noted, they are turtles (thanks to Donnie!). For simplicity purposes, I will break them into their smaller family units.
Wife- Sarah is a Mazar - she looks human but is of an ancient alien race
Daughter- Mirakuru or Mira for short
Son-in-law- K-three (Mira calls him Kane because that's his real name), he is a Turtleoid
Grandson - Katsu
Adopted daughter - Liling (human)
Wife- Cat is human
Son - Yoshi
Yoshi's wife - Star is human
First wife - Amaya is human
Son - Shinta, Amaya is his "biological" mother
Second wife - Jamie is human
Wife - Kala is a Neutrino, of course
Son - Kaz
Daughter-in-law - Ona is human.
Granddaughter - Kara
So, that's the family! Aren't they just precious! Also for better understanding if you jump off in the middle somewhere realize that:
1. From eldest to youngest, the kids go - Mira, Kaz, Yoshi, Shinta. Grandkids - Katsu, Kara
2. There are normally two to three years between fics, but sometimes less. It just depends on how old I want someone to be for an event to happen to them.
Outside the Series
1. In Another's Shoes - 2012 verse - a request by retromania
2. The Monster's Sister - 1987 verse
3. What Makes a Mutant a Man - TMNT/X-Men crossover, 03/92 verse (3rd place, Best Crossover, Universal Fanfic Comp)
4. Identity Crisis - 2012 verse
5. Katsaridaphobia - turtle tots Halloween fic, winner of October 2016 Community Awards on DA
6. The Heart of the Matter - a turtle tots Christmas tale
7. Between - 2003 verse
8. Breaking Chains (sequel to The Monster's Sister) - 1987 verse
9. Brother's Keeper - Any universe (2nd place, Best Villain, Universal Fanfic Comp)
10. It's a Wonderful Life Raphael - 2012 verse
11. Making a Memory - 2003 verse
12. Once - 2003 verse
13. Courage - 1987 verse, MS3
14. Spread Your Wings - 1987 verse, MS4
I have uploaded some images of cover art. Please be kind I'm no artist, just a lowly writer. But I hope you enjoy them. I have also uploaded them to deviantart.com if you want to see a better image. FFnet isn't loading them exactly right. But that's okay because this site is mainly for writing.
Note: I have removed my Archive Of Our Own account, my apology for any inconvenience.
Tori Angeli (26)