Poll: After I finish Reason and Little Black Book, should I make a couple of quick one shot KakaSaku stories or just get started right away on my next multi-chapter fic? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Detective Conan/Case Closed, and Naruto.
What's New in Life?:
[ Note ] 02/26/16 - Haven't updated in forever, but I haven't forgotten. I do see yalls very sweet messages and reviews. So I do appreciate the support. It's very depressing when I look at all the unfinished things.
On the bright side, I'm going to be married this July. Ahhhh.
Stalk my Archive of Our Own works (will feature explicit works in the future not posted here): archiveofourown.org/users/serenitytouched/works
Stalk my tumblr thing that I'm on too often: serenitytouched.tumblr.com
Stalk my public LiveJournal:
Stalk my failed attempts at art: serenitytouched.deviantart.com
KakaSaku LiveJournal: kakasaku.livejournal.com
KakaSaku Dreamwidth: kakasaku.dreamwidth.org
KakaSaku FC DeviantART: kakasakufc.deviantart.com
Current Story Updating Schedule:
1. Reason (Naruto): [ updated 05/26/15 ] I love this story and I have been working on it for over two years now, so this holds priority over my other work.
Chapter 50 Progress: 89% [ 10/22/15 ] -- Very sorry to those who have been waiting. I am trash, and so is everything I write lately for this story. I still hope to finish this before the year is over, but we will see. t_t
2. A Pocket of Drabbles (Naruto): [ updated 10/22/15 ] Drabble contest that lasted for 30 days. I didn't make it that long, but I've decided to just make a general place to throw in some random drabbles. Unbetaed. I update this whenever my muse hits me, but usually once a month or couple of weeks.
3. KakaSaku: Endure and Survive (Naruto): [ updated 07/14/15 ] New little snippet series I wanted to do for fun and for the love of all things The Last of Us. If you haven't played the game, you must. Must. Must.
- Perspective (Naruto): [ Complete ] Oneshot inspired by glasses and by everyone who's fueled my sad megane obsession.
- Heart on a String (Naruto): [ Complete ] Oneshot for my dear friend Sunblaze24.
- Little Black Book (Naruto): [ Complete ]
- Reason: Un Peu Bourrée (Naruto): [ Complete ] Oneshot prize for Anime-girl-next-door. Scene based off my main story: Reason.
- Don't Think, Just Feel (Naruto): [ Complete ] Oneshot prize for Kagomaru.
- When There's Nothing Left (Naruto): [ Complete ] Oneshot prize for Temarilyn.
- Stopwatch Hearts (Case Closed/Detective Conan): [ Complete ]
First story I ever attempted. After starting it in 2004... finally finished in 2011 after years of absence from writing and fandom. I may delete this in the future. Not the best writing given it was created nearly 8 years ago, but this is where I started in fanfiction so it holds some sentimental vaule for me.
Name: You can just call me Serenity. :)
Stalking Location: TX (more cows than people, yes)
I really have no writing experience. I'm probably the literary equivalent of a falcon typing away with its talons randomly. (I think I got B's and C's in English class eons ago?) so, I love reviews when possible! I'll try to respond to any questions or comments. Just be courteous in your suggestions. No need to be all: -snappy fingers- "Girllllllll. You suck rice balls."
I very much enjoy having an open kind of dialogue about works. No matter if it's art, writing, music, dance or anything else in between. I also enjoy just having fun with it. Doesn't have to always be serious.
Currently I have a certificate in web site graphic design and I just earned a BFA in Graphic Design. No idea what to do in the real world, but time will tell.
Why do I bother writing?: For fun.
1. Finish a story completely and continue to keep striving to work on stories I've always thought about, but was too afraid to start with my lack of experience/knowledge. (x) complete
2. Graduate (12/16/11)!!! (x) complete
3. Find a new job. (x) complete
4. Make enough money to survive and afford my awesome 20k student loans and rising debts I don't want to think about. (x) complete
5. Finish Reason. Seriously. -- IM ALMOST THERE, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
5. Travel to Japan, then visit all the amazing places in Europe and other nifty places.
Detective Conan/Case Closed
|Community:||KakaSaku Multi-Chap Collection|