Poll: After I finish Reason and Little Black Book, should I make a couple of quick one shot KakaSaku stories or just get started right away on my next multi-chapter fic? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Detective Conan/Case Closed, and Naruto.
Places To Find Me:
Stalk my public LiveJournal:
What's New in Life?:
[ Note ] 1/21/15 - Slowly piecing my life back together and write all the things I've been wanting to. Also hope to finish Reason this year. That's my goal. :D
Fantasi Liar decided to translate a drabble of mine, Balloon Animals (from Pocket of Drabbles) in Indonesian. Check out it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8139985/1/Balloon_Animals
Current Story Updating Schedule:
1. Reason (Naruto): [ updated 05/26/15 ] Updates will vary between two weeks and a month. I love this story and I have been working on it for over a year now, so this holds priority over my other work.
Chapter 50 Progress: 89% [ 10/22/15 ] -- Very sorry to those who have been waiting. I am trash, and so is everything I write lately for this story. I still hope to finish this before the year is over, but we will see. t_t
2. A Pocket of Drabbles (Naruto): [ updated 10/22/15 ] Drabble contest that lasted for 30 days. I didn't make it that long, but I've decided to just make a general place to throw in some random drabbles. Unbetaed. I update this whenever my muse hits me, but usually once a month or couple of weeks.
3. KakaSaku: Endure and Survive (Naruto): [ updated 07/14/15 ] New little snippet series I wanted to do for fun and for the love of all things The Last of Us. If you haven't played the game, you must. Must. Must.
- Perspective (Naruto): [ Complete ] Oneshot inspired by glasses and by everyone who's fueled my sad megane obsession.
- Heart on a String (Naruto): [ Complete ] Oneshot for my dear friend Sunblaze24.
- Little Black Book (Naruto): [ Complete ]
- Reason: Un Peu Bourrée (Naruto): [ Complete ] Oneshot prize for Anime-girl-next-door. Scene based off my main story: Reason.
- Don't Think, Just Feel (Naruto): [ Complete ] Oneshot prize for Kagomaru.
- When There's Nothing Left (Naruto): [ Complete ] Oneshot prize for Temarilyn.
- Stopwatch Hearts (Case Closed/Detective Conan): [ Complete ]
First story I ever attempted. After starting it in 2004... finally finished in 2011 after years of absence from writing and fandom. I may delete this in the future. Not the best writing given it was created nearly 8 years ago, but this is where I started in fanfiction so it holds some sentimental vaule for me.
Name: You can just call me Serenity. :)
Stalking Location: TX (more cows than people, yes)
I really have no writing experience. I'm probably the literary equivalent of a falcon typing away with its talons randomly. (I think I got B's and C's in English class eons ago?) so, I love reviews when possible! I'll try to respond to any questions or comments. Just be courteous in your suggestions. No need to be all: -snappy fingers- "Girllllllll. You suck rice balls."
I very much enjoy having an open kind of dialogue about works. No matter if it's art, writing, music, dance or anything else in between. I also enjoy just having fun with it. Doesn't have to always be serious.
Currently I have a certificate in web site graphic design and I just earned a BFA in Graphic Design. No idea what to do in the real world, but time will tell.
Why do I bother writing?: For fun.
1. Finish a story completely and continue to keep striving to work on stories I've always thought about, but was too afraid to start with my lack of experience/knowledge. (x) complete
2. Graduate (12/16/11)!!! (x) complete
3. Find a new job. (x) complete
4. Make enough money to survive and afford my awesome 20k student loans and rising debts I don't want to think about. (x) complete
5. Finish Reason. Seriously. -- IM ALMOST THERE, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
5. Travel to Japan, then visit all the amazing places in Europe and other nifty places.
Detective Conan/Case Closed
|Community:||KakaSaku Multi-Chap Collection|