Author has written 16 stories for Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy X, Cowboy Bebop, Legend of Zelda, Bleach, and Yu Yu Hakusho.
Yo! Thanks for dropping by!
(Please leave your shoes and your angst at the door.)
Currently I'm in the middle of several projects and not many of them are going anywhere fast. Of course, they're all going somewhere. Just slowly. Very, very slowly.
...Anyway, here's a list of quick answers to questions I've been asked.
1. 'This Time Around' does not have, nor will it ever have, any pairings. A sequel is possible and pairings for it are equally possible.
2. I'm still working on all my fanfics, more or less. Whether or not I'll choose to actually post for them is a different matter. (Honestly, I actually find myself discouraged by some of my work. It's pretty awful)
3. The reason my updates are sporadic and sometimes infrequent is because I a) have a life outside fandoms (though not much of one) b) spend more time writing original fiction than fanfiction and c) only write fanfiction when I want to or am inspired to. The end result is much better this way.
4. 'Send Off' is a one-shot.
5. Yaoi, Yuri, Het: it's all the same to me. I'm here for good stories, not particular pairings. I have preferences for particular pairings in some cases but will read just about anything. I'm a little more picky when it comes to writing it. Also, two pairings I will never write are NarutoHinata and KuramaHiei. I'll make exceptions about reading it if the story itself is well done.
6. I don't write a lot of romance. I tend to stick to stories that cover a wide range of categories. I'll sometimes include pairings, but they're never my focus, with the exception of the occasional short stories.
7. Feel free to PM me (I'm notoriously bad about responding, though I try to)
8. I hate Twilight with the fiery, burning passion of a thousand suns. Do not ever, EVER, mention it to me or you will be subjected to my Rant of Doom. That, or I will ignore your existence for eternity. It depends on my mood. You have been warned.
Thanks for reading!
I'm going to take a little time now to ask a question that's been bothering me. Why is it that no one seems to see the similarities between Sakura and Hinata? Why does Sakura get bashed on and Hinata is loved by all? Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike Hinata. I'm not dissing her by comparing her to Sakura. I'm just trying to make a point.
1. They both obsess over a guy to the point where it's irritating. Sakura does so in a louder fashion, but Hinata makes up for it by being slightly more stalkerish.
2. They both have insecurity issues. Don't tell me that Sakura doesn't. If you've paid attention you've noticed this.
3. Their insecurity issues affect their performances as ninja in a negative fashion.
4. They show significant improvement upon finding their resolve as ninja.
5. Their normal behavior falls to pieces around the boys they like in ways that are awkward. Sakura becomes overly girly and Hinata just plain falls to pieces.
6. Yes, Hinata is probably stronger than Sakura in the beginning. However, she has been trained by her clan. If she hadn't been she would probably be just as lacking in skills. Like Sakura she doesn't really seem to have drive and motivation. It's not until the chuunin exam (once more like Sakura) that she seems to really gain the desire to be strong. Remember, she admired Naruto because of his determination not to give up. Why would she admire him for that unless she lacked that very trait?
7. Oh yes, Hinata is a nice girl, but part of that is because she's just so damn reclusive. You have to interact with people to hurt their feelings. Sakura is in actuality a nice girl as well. (And don't forget she was picked on as a kid.) People tend to look at her crush on Sasuke and her treatment of Naruto as all encompassing. Frankly, if I had someone I didn't like pursuing me in an annoying fashion (the way Naruto does) I'd try to push them away as well. She's twelve year old. Cut her some slack people. Does no one else remember her giving candy to a hungry girl in the Wave Country? Even though she can be prickly, she also genuinely cares for people as well.
No, I have not just roasted Hinata. I like her. All I'm doing is trying to make a point.
People, please, if you're reading this stop venerating Hinata and demonizing Sakura. It really ruins my day.
P.S. the awesome Naruto fanfic I'm using as my avatar is a fanart by Lizeth for my story This Time Around. She's on my favorite author's list. Go check out her work!
Unsafe External Link