Poll: A'ight, 'fess up: are you a cosplayer? Vote Now!
Author has written 17 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Ouran High School Host Club, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, and Kingdom Hearts.
(Icon by wicked_visions on livejournal.com)
"So-ho my magic mirror rare,
You think my laundry maid is fair?
Seize yonder maid and hold her fast;
In darkest forests, set her free,
About the time the lions have tea.
I think we'll find that by tonight,
Only her bones will still be white!"
Exit the Queen with wicked laughter,
Snow White is quickly hustled after,
Leaving poor Gustav to cry in sore distress;
"Cor lumm, what a flippin' mess!"
-Snow White, as performed by a Year 7 class.
So. You're probably wondering who I am.
I am Elle, the Brat. Reader, writer, and part-time kitchen slave. Sometimes-reviewer, mainly ConCrit-leaver.
But most importantly, I am a slacker.
My homepage - that link up there? - is where all of my recent stories are. Doesn't matter if they're complete or incomplete, that's where you'll find them, along with plans for my multi-chapter ones.
Updates for multi-chapters are few and far between, but do come eventually.
True to my slacker nature, this is where my profile will end; choppy sentences, bad grammar, and all.
For the record:
1) The twin folding the paper cranes in One Thousand Paper Cranes is Hikaru. (And dammit, I just made the whole "let's not mention which twin this is until an airplane comes along" thing useless.)
2) In Mind Games, the twins are twenty-six. Hikaru is not oblivious to his feelings. Rather, he is over-worked, stressed, and any sex drive he has has been crushed by mountains of paper work. Kaoru seeks to remedy this. However, due to the fact that so many readers aren't seeing it this way (...note to self; writing style needs improving), I've decided against making it obvious that this was the way the story was originally intended. Actually, Mind Games has changed drastically from what I planned. It's just. Wow. They were never supposed to actually have sex in it - it was just supposed to be a game of seduction. But, now, well...
3) In Time After Time, Hikaru is again the twin the story is being written from. Kaoru is the one who was whisked away to "Wait You Mean I Actually Have To Have Sex To Have Heirs? Oh Shit" Land.
4) I don't understand why anyone actually likes the crap I write. I mean, seriously.
5) Good Ouran/Harry Potter fic needs to reveal itself. Also, good Fruits Basket/Ouran fic that I haven't read needs to show up. Bonus points if it's Kyou Sohma/Kaoru Hitachiin. Or, even better, Hikaru/Kyou/Kaoru. Mm, Hitachiin cat sandwich.
...I'd write it, but my Furuba characterisation fails epically.
6) I don't write reviews often. Usually because I hate repeating myself, and because words - praise in particular - loses meaning when you give them to every story you like.
If I've added your story to my Favourites or Alerts, and you really really really want a review, then e-mail me. I don't promise I'll review quickly, and I don't promise to respond to the e-mail. But I will review eventually.
(Note that 'eventually' may or may not equal 'a year or so from now'. Comes with being a slacker.)