Author has written 24 stories for Jimmy Neutron, Hey Arnold, House, M.D., Danny Phantom, and Walking Dead.
Goodness, this hasn't been updated since the last time I posted a story. So much has changed since 2009...
I still very much enjoy reading fanfiction (it's proven to be a not-so-great distraction the past couple of years, while I should have been studying), though I very seldom leave reviews. I know, I know, it's bad etiquette. My laziness knows no bounds, and has only grown as I've aged. At least you know if you get a review from me, it really means something - it takes a phenomenally moving story/update to prompt a review from me these days.
I am currently a third year medical student, so I have no time to write, even when I really want to. Sometimes I spend time writing anyway, and then usually have to suffer the consequences. I have no time to do anything, really, though you see I'm taking the time to update this profile... eh, priorities. ;)
I have a few works in progress, though I sincerely doubt they'll ever see publication here. I would love to complete them and let others read them, but between school, family, a lack of motivation, and my horrible time management skills it's unlikely that will ever happen. A Walking Dead story is somewhat close to being done, though, so who knows? I have a month of free time coming to me in a few weeks, so I may work on it then, just so I can publish again, if nothing else.
You know. In case you're interested.
- Timeline (6 Hours): TWD - a Bethyl story; AU; surrounding my favorite apocalyptic couple right after the fall of the prison. Multiple chapters, stream-of-consciousness, present-tense. "Snapshot in time" chapters, meaning each chapter is a different length (ranging from drabble to 2,000-3,000 words) and there isn't a real plot, but every update picks up where the last chapter left off. Still working on a few of the snapshots; but the beginning and end are done, as well as a fairly large chunk of the middle.
- Untitled: TWD - also Bethyl; also AU; a reversal of roles, sort of. Beth is a wanted criminal and Daryl's just a guy trying not to go to jail. I think a collection of potentially related one-shots with variations on the main theme.
- Untitled: TWD/HP crossover - finally jumped on the Harry Potter bandwagon, and good grief I may never get off! The least complete but possibly the one with the most details/plot points worked out, aside from Timeline. Beth finds herself waking up in the Forbidden Forest, and Snape stumbles across her on a trip to gather some potions ingredients. Where did this unfamiliar girl come from, and why does she look like she's been through a war? And is that a bullet wound? Who is the man clutching a lit-up stick and wearing graduation robes? Post TWD season 5; I'm still figuring out the HP timeline, though the background information from HBP will apply (after everything, I can hardly bear reading stories where Snape is a pureblood). Featuring most of your favorite characters from both series, though it will focus primarily on Beth, Daryl, Snape, and Hermione. The first chapter is almost finished, and a general outline is done, though the end is still kind of hazy, as well as several plot points.
- Untitled: TWD/HP crossover - Beth and Hermione meet at a library/bookshop/coffee shop/bar and strike up a conversation. In doing so, they realize they have a few things in common, including surly, grumpy boyfriends who have recently pissed said girlfriends off. Beth/Daryl, Hermione/Snape. How I fell down that particular rabbit hole I'll never know, but I'm there now and quite comfortable in HGSS land. haha
- Untitled: a massive crossover, originating in the Teen Titans universe and spanning TWD, HP, old classics like Jimmy Neutron and Hey Arnold!, The Big Bang Theory, Hunger Games, Pirates of the Caribbean, and possibly (probably?) several other universes. I have most of the plot of this one worked out, but it's such a massive undertaking I'm not sure it'll ever get further than my basic outline. Mostly written for my own enjoyment, since the first thing that happens when I stumble into a new fandom is I imagine how the characters would interact with characters from other fandoms I enjoy. This is basically what happens in my head, only twisted slightly to fit into an actual plot that others could follow without it being a giant... messy thing.
- Untitled: Teen Titans; OC inclusion; someone from another planet crash lands on Earth. What does this mean for our favorite gang of teenaged superheroes? Action, adventure, denial of feelings, expression of feelings, misunderstandings, and a new appreciation for alien culture? All of the above in this multichaptered fic. The prologue is mostly written for this one, I think, and a few plot points have been worked out, but otherwise not very fleshed out.
I am in need of a beta and/or someone to bounce ideas off of, if I ever hope to actually write, complete, and publish these stories. Anyone interested?