Author has written 3 stories for Inuyasha, Anime X-overs, and Teen Titans.
TitanGhost: Is this thing on? (Taps on video camera a few times) Ah good it is. Any way welcome victums to my Bio. Tremble in fear and awe of it. For it is your destiny.
Seshin: (Smacks him on the back of the head) Ignore him. He's being the usual insane idiot as always.
TitanGhost: Oh come now, I'm allowed a little leeway from all the stuff I've written. _
2. Crystals of Fire( used for heating or burning objects), Water (used to dissolve objects), Ice (freezes items), Earth (used to bond multiple items together), Wind (used to carve objects), Lightning (used to split an item), Light (used to enrich or restore an item), Dark (used corrupt or decay an item.). (Given to me and Seshin by Cloud Strife Omega)
3. Small Amulet that can summon the Evil of Sash. (5x as dangerous as a bazooka, and 5x as deadly.)(Given to me by Varn)
4. Plushifier (Turns anyone it hits into a plushie. Be they Teen Titans, or reviewers)
5. Nude Ray (Leaves the victim a bit chilly, and thoroughly embarrassed)
6. Unlimited Number of Shower Video tapes of Starfire, Raven, and other girls in the shower. (Taken from Beast Boy and Cyborg when the girls found out they were recording them in the shower)
7. GoodMe: A magic plushie that behaves exactly the opposite way you would. It is activated by saying "GoodMe" 3 times in a row. Once activated, it will not stop acting like you for 1 hour. It cannot be unmade, and it is ultra-annoying. Because it is so annoying, it has been classified as a dangerous and deadly weapon. (Given to me by Evil World Leader)
8. Joy Gloves: Act like JoyBuzzer but with about 200 Volts. Not pleasent to recive. Trust me. (Evil World Leader)
9. Shipifier: Transports anyone hit with it to a location of the wieldler choice. (Evil World Leader again)
10. Sound Equalizer: Takes specific sound and makes it so nobody can hear it. Especially handy when Briar sings. (Thanks to Evil World Leader)
11. HappyBlaster: Leaves the victum laughing for awhile.
12. Sugarizer: Puts the victum on an instant Sugar High.
13. Caffineator: Puts the victum in a caffine high.
14. PervertRay: Turns the victum into a pervert for an hour.
15. EvilLet: Creates an illusion of the victumns worst nightmare for as long as you want.
16. PCS Ray: Puts the victim in a permenant Sugar and Caffine High till they take the antidote.
17. Tickle Ray: Tickles the victim. From Kiko Kamia.
18. Setsubun Demon Destroyers: They contain soybeans from a thousand-year-old plant, soaked in holy water. Able to hospitalize a demon with one shot. And... if you press this switch, (flicks switch) it turns into a sniper rifle. Just remember, do not underestimate the power of beans. (From Evil World Leader)
19. Maskulator: Hold it up and say the emotion and the person will look that way.
Warning Things you should never do
2. Try and pair InuYasha, or Kagome up with anyone else. (Trust me don't mess with this cause Seshin would kill me.)
2. Being blamed for something I didn't do: I figure this is self explanatory.
3. Guys who don't treat girls withrespect: I am a strong believer that everyone deserves to be treated the same, and I hate it that most teenage guys are such pervs and think about girlsonly in suchways to get laid.
4. Religious Fanatics: Go and worship whatever you choose, just don't force it onme, cause I believe what I want to.
5. People who manipulate others: NO ONE SHOULD DO THIS!IT'S WRONG! Plus you just remind me of Kitten.
6. Those who delete stories for no reason: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH SCRIPT! I NEED IT IF I'M TO WRITE MY OUTTAKES!
7. Pointless Flamers: You can hate my story cause you don't like how it is, but don't hate it just cause it's humor, or you hate me. (I honestly recieved a flame once from a person who hates humor. You'd think the moronic idiot would have checked the genre. duh.)
People (Ranking means nothing.)
Kuwabara: That does it my head as a trampoline is where I draw the line!
Legolas: Final count...42.
Seshin: I'm a tiger.
Bree: You make jokes die a horirble death.
Political correctness will be the death of this country, and imagination/creativity.
Those who try to find sanity in insanity are the ones who are actually insane.
InuYasha: What ever it is it's big.
Bashir: The moral of the "Boy who Cried Wolf" is that if you lie all the time then no one will believe you even when your telling the truth.
Character: He who laughs last was probably killed over the joke.
Yusuke: I'm the same Yusuke Urameshi, fearless protector of the good stuff, with a healthy kick of nastiness and a general hate for authority. And nothing as trivial as a violent death or a few drops of Demon's blood mixed with mine is going to keep me from helping out my friends in saving the world and kicking the bad guy's ass!
I know I haven't updated this in awhile. Been busy with school and what not, plus I needed a break. Okay anyway all my Teen Titans stories are on hold till I can get new ideas, so the only new stuff is going be under InuYasha. Understand I'm just running into writers blocks, plus Seshin's a big InuYasha fan and she's been real patient while I took a break from it so I owe her.
I also added some new quotes to my profile, plus added a new section for the stuff/people I dislike. Anyway please be patient with me, cause College is not so easy on homework, and I'll do my best to update my stories as quick as possible. So thats it. Oh and feel free to email me if you want I'm always glad to talk to people with fresh/new ideas.
Titans in the Courtroom, Behind the Scenes of Teen Titans, Teen Titans Outtakes, and HairDye are now being posted at Media Miner .org