Author has written 31 stories for Harry Potter.
So I LOVE HP fanfiction (hard-core dramione fan for the rest of my life). I wrote a bit on (writers_passion) and I decided that I'd come here and try my hand!
You're welcome to PM me if you have any questions, thoughts, or even just to say hi. And do check out my profile every once in a while as I've decided to post general notes here, upcoming stories, etc.
Hope that you enjoy what you read and I look forward to checking out what you've been writing also! Find below some fun facts, author notes, and upcoming stories :D
Can't believe I can add an "Awards" section to my profile now 0_o
Granger Enchanted Survivors (18): The Enchanted Awards 2017
Happily Divorced: 1st place winner of the Cotton Candy Award for Best Fluff
Need: (tied) 1st place winner of the Wonder Woman Award for Best Kick-Ass Hermione
FUN FACTS/Other Things :)
-Currently doing my doctorate which means it slowly chips away at my sanity and self-esteem LOL
-I wrote and self-published a book of my own not more two months ago!! It's called The Keeper's Key (by Kelly Ashley) and it's on Amazon. I'm quite proud of it :).
-My story "Happily Divorced" is being translated into Spanish! Feel free to read it and send Lila Barmen some support and/or to practice your Spanish like I am :D (https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12250351/1/Felizmente-Divorciados)
-Sorted twice: Slytherin. More recent sorting since Pottermore updated: Hufflepuff. As far as I'm concerned, I'm doing the hybrid thing and I'm a Slytherpuff. I'll never give up my original House!
-Used to be a Harmony shipper until I read a Dramione that stole me away for life.
-Favorite cartoon series is Avatar the Last Airbender. I'm reading the comics and all and hope to collect them. Zutara is FOREVER. Never read any fanfics of it, as I'm sure they exist, but I'm interested!
Upcoming stories (not necessarily in this order; all Dramiones of course ;):
1) Her Name is Rosier: The prophecy said that she would be great. The only way her family thinks that will happen is by a new name and a new family. Ivanna Rosier is Hermione Granger, and she'll do anything she has to succeed. (Pureblood Hermione; canon compliant to a certain extent; Year 1-7 and beyond)
2) Inter-Office Relations: As a Ministry initiative, employees are paired with each other to get to know one another better. With Hermione, Ron, Neville, Luna, Draco, Theo, Pansy, and Blaise involved, this may or may not be a good idea. (humor)
3) Just Friends: Draco and Hermione have a very good friendship now that they're older and wiser. A little flirty, maybe, but they're still just friends. (humor; general; fluff)
4) M for Matchmaker: Narcissa and Lucius have a bet, you see. They both have their respective picks of whom their bachelor son should date, and they'll do whatever it takes to come out on top. (humor)
5) The Pack: A werewolf pack including werewolf hybrids have been attacking the people of London and surrounding towns. Attacked and bitten on her way home from the Ministry, Hermione is unconsciously drawn to her attacker. And where this is one werewolf, there are more to follow. (mystery
6) Sincerely Yours: Falling in love through letters is easy. Putting a name to a face and remembering that you love him, despite who he is, is a different story. (Currently a one-shot on Ao3; romance/hurt/comfort; will be bringing it to ffnet when more of the story is written).
7) Untitled: Voldemort has won the war, but life isn't as bad as one would think. Hermione hadn't been killed, she wasn't jailed, and wasn't a prisoner. She was the Malfoy nanny for there was no other job for her in this world. However, once she's Lady Malfoy, she will be in the proper position to make sure Voldemort is dead.
(11/7/17): SO SORRY!!!! I haven't been updating like I used to, but alas, this is what happens when you work full-time and are also going to school lol. I'm still writing in the background, just in smaller chunks which means it takes a bit longer to get a full chapter out. Thanks for being patient!!!