Author has written 5 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Star Wars, and Naruto.
- ''How Han Solo Saved Christmas'' - a Star Wars Christmas Special and complete crack, obviously. (Coming soon...when I'm arsed)
- A Grievous oneshot because he's one of my most beloved Star Wars characters and the fandom has NOTHING to offer. It makes me cry myself to sleep at night...
- Some Hidan/Sakura for Naruto. That pairing doesn't get enough love and it's a personal challenge for me.
- Some Deidara/Sakura for Naruto because it's my favourite pairing and I have already drained the fandom dry for my fix. I NEEDS MOAR.
''On The Twelve Day of Christmas, Palpy gave to me...'' - a Star Wars Christmas crack special brought to you by the collective twisted minds of myself and Mathematica. Watch this space.
//Things I'll never ever write about. Ever.//
- Anakin/Padme because there's already an overabundance of it floating around and frankly, the pairing bores me to death. AnakinXOC all the way, baby!
- Anakin/Ahsoka. It's wrong. It's just wrong. Unless you support disturbing teacher/student paedophilia like Plo Koon/Ahsoka (Aahh but you don't, 'cos Anakin is clearly hotter. Point made.
- Anakin/Obi Wan. See above.
- Sasuke/Sakura because Sasuke is an evil, cowardly, selfish ass who deserves to die some embarassing death involving Konohamaru, bitchslap no jutsu and a banana peel.
- Kakuzu/Sakura. EWW. The guy's 91 for christ's sakes! Not to mention a walking Frankenstein stitch display...
- Harry/Ginny because two Mary Sues on one page in one place is already enough to make my brain leak out of my sinuses.
- Mysterious exchange students. Need I explain?
A little about me
I like long walks on the beach and eating Twilight fangirls for breakfast.