Author has written 13 stories for Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人, Super Smash Brothers, Clash Royale, Fire Emblem, Death Note, Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン, and Future Diary/未来日記.
Alias: KiraLight-san (call me Kira for short)
Ethnicity: WTF cares?
Age: I was born in 1708. figure it out.
Location: you decide
Appearance: Just assume it to be like my profile photo.
Stories that I'm currently working on now:
Fire Emblem Heroes: Change the Universe
Fire Emblem Reawakening: Tales of the Future (I'm kinda stuck here, don't know what to do especially with a sever lack of readers)
Everything Wrong With KiraLight-san (inspired by CinemaSins)
- English is my first language, which is why I never wrote any fanfics in my mother language
- From the above, is also why I have trouble reading my mother language
- However, I don't have any problem with speaking it
- I have ruined Alm's character (fire emblem) in a forum.
- I lost my death note quite a few times.
- Even though my name is KiraLight-Sen, my profile photo is fannart of Lelouch from Code Geass.
- I spelled my pen name incorrectly (look above)
- Even though I censor any swear words, I have absolutely no problem with swearing.
- I rank Parasyte above Tokyo Ghoul.
- Even though the title is Attack On Titan: High School life, Erwin is in college.
- Marco hasn't died in my AOT highschool story.
I don't like to kill off characters I do know and that still counts as a sin.
- I used Willy Tybur as the War Hammer Titan even though it was actually his sis.
- My stories are often affected by the music that I'm currently listening to when I'm writing.
- I haven't even gone to Tier 20 in FE heroes.
- Despite getting several thousand views on my stories, I don't have too many followers.
- No matter how hard I try to make something very frightening, or dramatic, or suspending, there is often a comical moment that sets off the mood.
- Even though I have written a few romantic scenes before, I have never been in a serious relationship.
- I always forget to check Instagram.
I unsubscribed from PewDiePie because he screamed into the mic too often. Sorry, I lied. I never subscribed to him in the first place.
- Despite having armor emblem and flier emblem and calvary emblem, I don't have infantry emblem.
- Characters are suicidal in my stories for horror effect. Seriously, can you think of something else?
- I have more followers on fanfic than youtube
- Despite hating SAO, I love SAO abridged.
- Even though I love Attack On Titan, I love attack on titan abridged
- I haven't made any song parodies of other stuff besides attack on titan
- I didn't record this for a video.
- Nobody knows my face.
- I don't censor myself in forums.
- Despite my stories not having much emphasis on sex, I still put sexual innuendoes in there.
- I prefer girls over boys even though I'm a girl.
- Making fun of anime tropes are quite common in my fanfics.
- I spend more time on my gmail account looking for fanfic notifications than my time spent on fanfic! Yeah, I don't know how that works either.
- I divorced (stopped summoner support) my Celica after I remembered she was married with Alm.
- I NEVER tell blatant lies.
- I am pissed off by the fact that many "good" anime are actually filled with plot holes and overused concepts, and forget that the writers are human.
- Asexuality counts as a sin.
- My fan fiction persona is slightly different from my real-life persona
I USED to have fire emblem hair. Emphasis on used. And bonus points for having Levi Ackerman's hair right now.
- I forgot about my super smash bros story for a few months.
- I don't care about doraemon
- I forgot about clash royale
- I supported Donald Trump, despite being a teenager.
- I summarized Hillary Clinton's book (What happened) in two words: I LOST.
- I once traumatized kids by drawing Rudolph the red-nosed-reindeer's head on a Christmas tree. I found it hilarious.
- I don't condone child violence in my stories. I do however, find it hilarious.
- I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say/write.
- I know too much about economics for my own good (see the Donald Trump example)
- I contradict myself.
- I am a boy.
- I am a girl.
- I am thinking of making a season 2 SNK abridged, though it is kinda late.
- I never watched Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh, Fairy Tail, or Gintama. I do know the entire storyline of the Dragon Ball universe.
- (minus sin) I count Fullmetal Alchemist as the greatest shonen series, mostly because I don't have to memorize any power levels. And for once, I'm right.
- Even though I never watched Gintama, I did watch the Gintama live action film.
- I watched Fate Zero so I could enjoy the abridged version.
- I also watched SAO so I could enjoy the abridged version.
- I don't enjoy any of the death note abridged.
- Despite loving Parasyte and ranking it above Tokyo ghoul, I never wrote a fan fiction about it. (may change.
- I forgot to complete my parentheses up there.
- I compared Neon Genesis Evangelion to Attack on Titan.
- I made Eren insane quite a few times and once made Reiner as weak as shit.
- I forgot to censor myself.
- Ymir and Historia aren't lovers in my SNK high school story.
- The previous person who owned this account was named Goku-kun, but I (Kira) killed him off.
- I am Goku-kun, I just changed my account name.
- I have written 1 lemon. So far, it has the highest growth rates.
- The above counts as a double sin because its about sexual stuff right at the sexual number.
- Just like Light Yagami, I have a god complex.
- None of this was true. The following was not a blatant lie, nor is this sentence a blatant lie.
- I have a boyfriend.
- I never kissed her.
- I enjoyed parasyte abridged.
- I updated this.
- I'll do anything to get a day off at school.
- I made a Dragon Ball Z reference below.
Wait! Before I go: let's see the number of people I just mindf*cked...
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!
Number of sins: 9001.
Verdict (see overview below)
Overall overview of me: Kira. Is. Justice.
And thank you for coming here...wanna go on a date?