Author has written 15 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, Martin Mystery, and Prince of Tennis.
FINAL MESSAGE AS 'SARAFU-CHAN' (October 13,2014)
I'm still getting messages about my stories, asking for updates and if it would be okay to translate some of them into Chinese/Vietnamese/German/Etc. While I am flattered, like I said, my stories come off as juvenile and unpolished. Reading them again, I am beyond embarrassed because I honestly thought they were pretty good when I published them. Nevertheless, if you like them and want to share them, then go ahead. Thank you again, I sincerely appreciate it that people still read my fanfics.
I'll still be around here, lurking for good stories from time to time. As for writing? Who knows. Maybe when I feel like I really have something special to show, I'll consider making a comeback.
UPDATE (July 9,2012)
Feel free to read my stories. Most of them are pretty juvenile, but they all have a special place in my heart. Reviews are wonderful, as always.
Goodbye for now fanfiction-dot-net. :)
UPDATE (Jan 24,2009)
It's the Ox Year! BANZAI!
No excuses this time: All my other stories except for Managerial Mayhem are on HIATUS. It's quite sad and even I feel a lot of responsibility as the author. I feel as if I have disappointed the readers and myself as well. I'm not gonna lie... I really am depressed because my writing hasn't improved all that much and my English class is screwing up my writing style. Much apologies, everyone!
Well, I’m just gonna rant about my newest fanfic.
Managerial Mayhem is a little story my friend dared me to write. It all started out as innocent fun until she pestered to me to go and post it in Fanfiction.Net. At first, I was hesitant. I know that CanonOC pairings are not so well-received in the fanfiction world. The execution has to be right. Not to mention that Himawari-chan is very dear to me since she is my first OC character. In the end, I decided to take a risk. I am afraid Himawari-chan may be labeled as a Mary-Sue, but I would try my best to establish her character properly so that people can understand who she really is and why she acts that way. I am always happy whenever I receive constructive criticism; it makes me become more critical when it comes to my own work. You see, when I type, I usually just pound away on my poor lappie without even thinking if the grammar/sentence structure is correct. I would have to get over this bad habit of mine! However, I would have to say that as much as I love getting reviews, I would never trade reviews over substance. Okay? :)
For all chocolate lovers out there, I feel the need to share this one… Sarafu-chan presents…
The Laws Of Chocolate
- Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
- Problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car. Solution: Eat in the parking lot.
- Diet Tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It’ll take the edge of your appetite and you’ll eat less.
- If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you’re eating it too slowly.
- Equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate are a balanced diet.
- Two phrases: Money talks. Chocolate sings.
- It’s a proven fact that the preservatives of chocolate makes you look younger.
- Question: Why is there no such organization such as Chocolate Anonymous? Answer: Because no one wants to quit.
- If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control-top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated.
- Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, you’ll get at least one thing done.
MUCH LOVE AND APPRECIATION:
My dear cousin Franchinie… YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! LOL!
Erika, for being my muse and for bringing up the Hyoutei-Ouran and Soul Eater crack! WAFUFUFU!
Unsafe External Link