Poll: Which crossover idea would you be interested to read the most? (You can check my bio for a short synopsis of them) Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Fate/stay night, Hellsing, Beelzebub/べるぜバブ, Claymore, Zootopia, Rurouni Kenshin, Mass Effect, Titanfall, Witcher, inFAMOUS, RWBY, D.Gray-Man, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, Bloodborne, Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン, Borderlands, and My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア.
My Profile Head Board:
Considering leaving a tip? You can now find me at P a treon . com (slash) tricknzwei
Nothing special there. Just a thank you if leave a tip.
Just finished volume 2 of RWBY. I did not know there was a dog named Zwei there. I will need to add the dog and make accommodations for it. The ending was different from what I thought happened based on the other RWBY fanfictions I've read, but this kinda helps me out a little since I made certain events based on inaccurate assumptions of the story. This means I have some different takes on what happens.
For the next chapter, I really need to check on Fate and Heaven's Feel route from the VN.
If there are any experts on Nasuverse (specifically on the routes mentioned above) please pm me so I can ask a few questions for accuracy.
- I just finished UBW. Knowing what happens to Illya in the rest of the routes, I feel like watching kalied liner now. No, I'm definitely watching that show now just to stop the feels, dammit. I really wished they delayed the game a year so they could have completed her own route.
- I have been advised to play through all routes of Fate realta nua. That will take a while to finish. I'm also going to Comic-con so i'll be pretty busy. Don't count on an update anytime soon.
- Still alive. The Fate VN takes a VERY long time to go through.
- Wooh! Just received news for volume 3 of RWBY! Finally, fanfics can start picking up steam again since most are waiting on it for new material and try and incorporate the world as accurate as possible.
- It has occurred to me that making a story about a show that hasn't ended yet can provide some difficulties in trying to avoid needless OC and going straight up AU. Therefore I think it would be best that once I find myself a little too close to the show's end, I will either slow or stop the story until more episodes are aired. The other option would be to provide an ending that will definitely be far from canon for RWBY. That won't be in a very long while since my story is starting from the beginning of RWBY, so rest assured that I will focus on this story until then. For now, I will put up some other X-over ideas that I may switch to someday:
Feel free to use any of these story ideas since it's not like I would ever get to all of them. Also, people could make Team SABR as another RWBY x Fate idea, since Saber, Archer, Berserker and Rider would spell that name. Although, I think people should really move away from making crossover characters into RWBY universe teams.
- I've finished Fate and HF route of the VN! I don't think I will read UBW since i've seen the anime. I know a lot of Fate fans will be mad about that but I really won't be able to start this story until next year if I have to finish all the things on my to do list. 2 days and 7 hours! That is the recorded game time I put into the VN! I think I can excuse myself from adding UBW to my read list. So, I will now be editing the chapters a little for errors and then continuing on with the story.
- Progress is extremely slow. The reason is because it is 90 degrees fahrenheit in my damned room! 32.2 degrees celsius in my oven hot room that has all the windows open with 2 fans blowing 24/7 just so it doesn't get any damned hotter. I can't think right now. It's so fudging hot and humid!!!!!!!! Someone get me a hail of dry ice! My PC is melting, my chair is melting, I'm fudging melting!!!!
- Glad to see the reception for chapter 3 doing well. I'm writing chapter 4 and am about 3,236 words in. Not exactly sure how long till it's ready, but I'd say I'll have it ready in 2 days or so If things go well. The characters are taking their sweet ass time with talking. Seriously, a lot more stuff had happened in chapter 1 than in chapter 3 and I only barely had 3,000 words in the first chapter compared to the almost 10,000 words of the third chapter. At the pace they're moving, RWBY volume 4 will be out before they even get near volume 2.
- I made a little bit of progress. I had planned on writing more earlier, but the extremely hot weather the previous day had forced me to stop. Really wish I had A/C here. It's hard to think when your brain is boiling. Aside from that, I'm actually liking writing out Roman. He's a pretty likable bad guy. Although, I do need more information on his background to better proceed with the story. But I guess you could say the same thing for pretty much all the characters in RWBY. They don't have much back story regarding themselves. That could prove difficult for me later on, since I do want RWBY to be as close to canon as possible.
- The weather keeps getting too hot. It's hard for me to write in that environment. That and I have been trying to organize the next story. I really need a timeline for the events and episodes of RWBY.
- It's really hard to start on a new chapter. I don't want to mess up the timeline too much but I might have to so I can put in more of my ideas in the story. Also, I can't reply to people on my reviews if you don't have an account.
- The hot weather strikes once again, that and Star Wars Battlefront Beta. Update may come in a week or so. Also, RWBY volume 3 comes out soon! YAY!
- Working on the next chapter, which is the 9th one. Should be out in a week at most or several days at least. Also, once Tree of Savior comes out, expect me to be away from writing for longer periods of time. When that game hits, I will be so into that, I will probably only have time to watch RWBY volume 3 and maybe play Fallout 4 when it comes out. Until then, I will try my best to churn out some chapters... unless that new book from the Daniel Black series comes out earlier (Not much worry there since it takes me only a day to finish a book that long).
- I will try to get chapter 10 out before the 27th. Hoping it won't be that hard to get it out. Until then, here is a small practice portion for potential crossfic #3:
A Wise Man's Gift: ~LOVE Fate~
Medea fell to her knees, hands limp at her sides, as she stared at the assassin’s fallen body before her. A tear dropped down from her eye, making its way past her quivering lips.
“This can’t be real,” she whispered. “It can’t be you…” Her hands reached out haltingly towards the assassin’s face, while she prayed hard to herself that what she was seeing wasn’t true. The familiar feeling she felt as she grasped his face gently in her soft hands proved her wishful thinking wrong. Then the tears came flowing down her face, once she realized the truth before her.
“After all this time… I’ve finally found you,” she cried softly, whilst cradling the assassin's head gently in her arms. “The gods must truly hate me." Lightly moving her fingers to brush away at the hair on his temple, Medea gingerly caressed the man's cheeks. "For us to meet in such a way... Are we truly not meant to be…? Souchirou?” she whispered, hoping she would get an answer in return. The feeling of pain and sorrow marred her beautiful face, as her grief left her vulnerable for all the world to see. It was to be expected, because there was now way the man could answer her.
As if in response to that, rain slowly fell down from the clouded skies above them, covering the surroundings of the man and the woman, like the world itself was grieving over the tragedy of what has occurred in front of it.
The man Medea had wanted to see for so long was, at last, in her arms once more. There was no joy in her heart because the only things she felt right there and now were the pain and the cold body of her beloved, who she held closely to her chest. The gradual heavy sounds of rain falling on the ground around them, drowned her anguished cries for killing the man she loved. And for the longest time, she cried and cried.
At the end of her ceaseless crying, until there were no more tears left for her to give, a cold hand reached out gently to touch her tear-stained cheeks from beneath her, causing Medea to pause in her grieving to look down and find herself staring into deep dark eyes.
- Tree of Savior is now on closed beta! I won't be posting any updates anytime soon.
- 2000 words of progress has been made. LVL 164 C1 Wiz, C3 Pyro, and C1 Sorc on Tree of Savior at this time as well.
- So the Tree of Savior beta has been extended for another 2 weeks...
- I'm back from my ToS beta binge! I can start making some headway once more into the story. Although that might only last until the the other few betas I signed up for don't come up yet...
- FYI real-life problems are occurring. Updates will be stalled or intermittent depending on severity.
- I just finished watching the last 2 recent episodes of RWBY. I'm really glad I finally have more material to work with. That and all of my plot for my plans are still extremely viable for the canon. I'm just quite a bit underwhelmed by the strength of a season maiden though. I was really hoping for something on Saber's level but maybe they haven't shown everything yet.
-It might take the next chapter a while, since I am stuck in a rut in regards to how to proceed towards a certain plot point. Maybe before Feb. starts though.
-Working on the chapter. Rin is getting a little bit too evil in this one. Is this getting too OOC? I'm not sure. But it is fun.
-I'm taking a break and writing a few oneshots since I really need to write something else besides F:SM. I'll probably be back to working on that in early March or so.
- I will try to release a chapter before the 29th. After that, I will probably be busy playing Tree of Savior to write about anything.
- I failed. IRL things delayed the chapter too much and it's not nearly done. I can't say when it will be up now. There is simply too many on my plate this month.
- Trying to do the Fate Hollow Ataraxia VN.
Edit: WTF. There is a scene with Illya and stuff toys on the VN. It's pretty similar to what I wrote out about them visiting one in my main fic. That was certainly a surprise.\
- It's too hot. I feel too lethargic due to the heat to do anything.
- Let it be known that I am still burning inside my house. The heat is messing with my computer, so I think its time I get a new one. It is has been 7 years since the one I've been using was built. It has served me well.
- Just built a new computer. It's done and working very well, but I don't have Microsoft Office installed on this one! I can't seem to find my old 2010 office disk, and getting a new one for 150$ is way too overpriced. I'm going to see if I missed it around somewhere, otherwise I'll have to find other alternatives.
- Been sometime since my last update. Still working on my stories. I've been pretty busy lately since I had family visit us for quite some time from abroad. It's probably just going to get a little busier. That and I've been playing Titanfall 2 a lot. And I mean a lot. In another day or two after this I'll have reached 10,000 kills on the multiplayer.
- Haven't been able to write recently since I've been sick for about a month and still feeling weak. I think it may have been bronchitis or something. I'm not dead yet. I'm working a little at a time on the Mass Effect x Borderlands story. It will probably be the next story to update.
- I am having really bad problems with putting my stories into words right now. I am not sure I would consider it a writer's block or whatever. I just can't seem to put them into words. It's like I forgot how to write stories. I am currently trying to fix this by just writing whatever comes into mind. Good or bad. The quality might take a severe hit, but I really need to get back on how to put my stories into words.
- Hey all. Still here. I'm sorry to say that I haven't had much time to write lately. I haven't given up or anything, I've just reached a point in my return to college where I am seriously getting my ass kicked by a subject. That subject is math. I suck at math. It takes me a very, very long time to be even remotely somewhat close to the right answer. Unfortunately wrong is still wrong in math, so I am verily drowning in numbers and worse. If there is ever a subject that would drive my thoughts into death, it would be math. That and philosophy. As I am currently cramming as much of the numbers rather stories in my brain right now, updates are not happening anytime soon.
- Moved to a new place if you guys been wondering where I've been. Still getting settled and unpacking stuff so will be quite busy.
- Serious IRL problems are currently happening. Writing and updates will be stalled if or until those problems are resolved.
- I've established a P a treon account now. It's nothing complicated. Just an account for those who want to tip me. You won't find anything there besides an honest thank you from me if you leave a tip. No rewards or things to buy. Honestly don't really know how it works, but just think of it as my tip jar. You can find it at P a treon . com (slash) tricknzwei
As many of you know, the current pandemic has made a mess of things. My university was not excluded from this, as people moved online, gotten laid off, or moved their living accommodations. To top it all off, I'm also sick. It's probably just the flu since it had also been flu season. Anyway, I'll try to get an update to a story out once I actually feel better and settle into things. Stay safe everyone.
I'm still alive everyone. I didn't die of Covid. I've been quite preoccupied with school, family and trying to find a job. Adding fire to that mess is, of course, the pandemic which has derailed plans for most people, including my time in University. This has also affected my ability to complete my stories as I've been fully focusing on stamping things out.