Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Doctor Who, Tangled, and Rise of the Guardians.
This, is my profile. It’s twelve days north of Writers block and a couple degrees south of Plot Twist. It’s located solidly on the Mayhem of Fangirling.
My ideas. In a word, well thought-out. I’ve been writing almost my whole life and yet ever single character is my favorite. I have writing, reading, and a charming view of the fanfics. The only problems are the pests. You see most people have AUs or Writers Block, we have…fandoms.
Most people would stop writing. Not us. We’re fangirls. We’ve got stubbornness issues. My name’s nightfury153. Great name, I know, but it’s not the best. People here believe that a great username will scare off haters and head canons that blow holes in your plots. Like our charming writer demeanor wouldn’t do that.
The Star Wars fandom, Chief of the Archives. They say that it’s one of the most popular fandoms. Do I believe it? Yes I do.
The movie with the sassy vikings is How to Train Your Dragon. I was obsessed with it when I was little. Well, little-er.
See? Almost my whole life, still no one favorite fandom.
Oh, and that’s Sherlock, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, and *awed voice* Doctor Who!
Oh, their fandoms are so much cooler…
One day, I’ll get out there. ‘Cause writing a fanfiction…is EVERYTHING around here. A Humor fanfiction will get me at least noticed. Family fanfictions are tricky. Writing one of those will definitely get me a follower. Hurt/Comfort? Exotic. Two catagories, twice the drama. And then there’s the Death Fics. Only the greatest of authors go after those. They have this nasty habit of losing followers. But the ultimate prize is the fanfiction no one’s ever perfected. We call it the…
CLIFFHANGER OVERLOAD! GET DOWN!!
This thing never gets completed, never shows itself and…never fails to leave you hanging. No one has ever done a cliffhanger overload…and that’s why I’m gonna be the first.
This, is my profile. I write nine months of the year, read and daydream the other three. Any stories I write are angsty, and suspensy. Each chapters' ending is even more so. The only upsides are the fans. You see most people have Writers Blocks or Plot Destroyers, we have...FANDOMS.
(Adapted from the V.O. in the beginning and end of How To Train Your Dragon) Written by Beyondtheclouds777, all credit goes to her. Go check her out! (I changed it slightly.)
I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master...He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher...He had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer...He had no army, yet kings feared Him...He won no military battles, yet He conquered the World...He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. "He is not here, for He is risen."
1) Have you ever been asked out? Nope. Kind of want to tho...
2) Where did you get your default picture? Google
3) What's your middle name? Madison.
4) Your current relationship status? Single.
5) Does your crush like you back? Highly doubt it.
6) What is your current mood? Bored.
7) What color of underwear are you wearing? ...um...black I think.
8) What color shirt are you wearing? Blue.
9) Missing something? My sanity.
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? My friend decision. Boy, that turned out bad...
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? Some kind of bird. Maybe falcon?
12) Ever had a near death experience? Does extreme embarrassment count?
13) Something you do a lot? Write, read, listen to music, daydream...
14) The song stuck in your head? Go by IM5
15) Who did you copy and paste this from? artemisApollo97
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU? My bestie.
17) When was the last time you cried? Not that long ago.
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? Yup. School play.
19) If you could have one super power what would it be? Flying.
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? If they're cute. :P
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks? Never gone.
22) What's your biggest secret? ...I read bandfiction. Sometimes.
23) Favorite color? Black. (Yes, I know it's not a color. I don't care.)
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows? Does Riders of Berk and Defenders of Berk count?
25) What are you? A nerd/geek and sooo proud of.
26) Do you speak any other language? German and Sarcasm.
27) What's your favorite smell? Food. Any kind of food smell.
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be? Surviving...
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain? Nope.
30) What are you thinking about right now? Thinking about what I'm thinking about
31) What should you be doing? Sleeping.
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? My dad.
33) Do you like working in the yard? Depends on weather and mood
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? Rapattoni. (Dalton Rapattoni.)
35) Do you act differently around the person you like? I'm not sure...
36) What is your natural hair color? Auburn.
37) Who was the last person to make you cry? My "friends."