Author has written 5 stories for Doctor Who, D.Gray-Man, Batman, Young Justice, Avengers, and Star Wars.
PREVIOUSLY ON THIS SITE I WENT BY AMELIA LOVES ANIME, just letting you guys know so there's no confusion.
So, I suppose I should start with my name, I'm Addie. I have too many fandoms to list accurately (I'll probably forget one and I'm constantly picking up new ones) and I'm constantly reading. Constantly. I seriously enjoy seeing what people can come up with and just a good story in general! X) I was born in 2001, so if you want to know my age, well, I'm probably not going to update this every time I get older, I'm definitely going to forget to one of these times so this is just much easier.
Also, I have accounts on other ff sites by slightly different names, so to avoid any confusion I'm gonna list the names here so if someone comes across more than one of them and thinks I stole something I can clear that up. Though stories will probably be added to this account before the other two. So the accounts are on AO3, Addie_Lover_of_Stories, and on Wattpad it's Addie to the Rescue.
There will probably be times where I don't post something for a while, but that's mostly because school makes it to where I have no life, and what life I do have is so bogged down with work that I'm inching my way along and it's hard to get anything done.
The 29 Commandments of Fanfiction/Stories in General
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs in a single chapter as well, unless separated by line break in reasonable place.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use :D ;) or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
28. Thou shalt not create a character with no flaws. Thine character shall be a much hated Mary-Sue
29. Thou shalt not create a character that is utterly heartless, evil, good at everything, and yet everyone loves them and falls for them for no reason whatsoever.
This was taken from LoneStorm’s profile page. Please check out her stories, they’re amazing and totally worth a read! Seriously, go! Read! She (so far) has stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Fairy Tail, so if you enjoy any of those fandoms, go check her out!
A Hermione H (7)
Alice Harkey (32)
Dark Shining Light (122)
Dobby's Socks (100)
milk ghost (62)
Senbei x Cup Ramen (13)
The Dark Scribbler (20)