Author has written 82 stories for Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, X-Files, Breakfast Club, Shakespeare, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Downton Abbey, Harlots, Derry Girls, and Shining.
“Every life is in many days, day after day. We walk through ourselves, meeting robbers, ghosts, giants, old men, young men, wives, widows, brothers-in-love, but always meeting ourselves.”
― James Joyce, Ulysses
1. Sybil Crawley and Tom Branson (They honestly deserved so much better)...Downton Abbey.
2. Jerin (James and Erin) Derry Girls (awkward adorable eejits!)
3. Newtina (Newt and Tina) Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
4. Ten and Rose - Doctor Who
5. Charlotte Wells and Daniel Marney (Harlots)
6. MSR (Mulder and Scully) The X-Files
7. Hamlet and Ophelia - Shakespeare's Hamlet (particularly loved Andrew Scott and Jessica Brown Findlay's interpretation)
8. Elizabeth Butler and Jimmy Mahon (Rebellion)
9. Remadora (Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks) Harry Potter
10. Bella and Vernon - This Beautiful Fantastic
11. Romione - Harry Potter (my first ship!!)
12. Mary Crawley and Matthew Crawley- Downton Abbey
13. Johnlock (John Watson and Sherlock Holmes)-Sherlock
14. Chelsie (Mr Carson/ Mrs Hughes) Downton Abbey
15.Euriarty (Eurus Holmes and Jim Moriarty) Sherlock
16. Claire Standish and John Bender (The Breakfast Club)
17.Four and Romana II - Doctor Who
18. Clare and Michelle - Derry Girls.
19. Thomas Barrow and Richard Ellis (Downton Abbey)
20. Patrick and Kat - 10 Things I Hate About You
21. Lily Evans and James Potter (Harry Potter)
22. Thomas Barrow and Edward Courtenay - Downton Abbey
23. Fleabag and Hot Priest (Fleabag)
24. Theresa Lisbon and Patrick Jane (The Mentalist)
25. Buffy (Buffy and Spike) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
26. Nancy Birch and Isabella Fitzwilliam (Harlots)
27. Dramione (Draco and Hermione) Harry Potter
28. Mystrade (Mycroft and Greg) Sherlock
29. Amy and Rory - Doctor Who
30. Duckie and Andie - Pretty in Pink
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity ;Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
"Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -
And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird That kept so many warm -
I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
NITWIT, BLUBBER, ODDMENT, TWEAK
~Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore
Agnes Robinson (15)
Baron Munchausen (36)
Captain James (20)
Duchess Emma (9)
Mr. Chaos (81)
Mrs. Singing Violin (92)
The Irish Chauffeur (18)
The Yankee Countess (54)
Welsh mama (11)
Zip Goes A Million (84)