Author has written 49 stories for Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, X-Files, Breakfast Club, Shakespeare, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Downton Abbey, and Shining.
“Every life is in many days, day after day. We walk through ourselves, meeting robbers, ghosts, giants, old men, young men, wives, widows, brothers-in-love, but always meeting ourselves.”
― James Joyce, Ulysses
Top Twenty Five Ships (Numbering only matters for the first seven-ish, after that they're just in the order that they popped into my head)
1. Sybil Crawley and Tom Branson (No matter what happens you can BET that they will always be my favourite Downton Abbey ship...who honestly deserved sooo much better)...Downton Abbey.
1.5 Newtina (Newt and Tina) Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (try and tell me, with a straight face, that you don't absolutely love the adorable dorkiness that is Eddie Redmayne!!!!)
2. Euriarty (Eurus Holmes and Jim Moriarty) Sherlock (super underrated in my opinion)
(I know my first three are pretty strange combination: one couple are the cutest pair of adorable dorks in the world, the second defy society's conventions and take on their world together and the third would probably end the world altogether in some crazy apocalypse. Oh well...)
2.5 Claire and Bender - The Breakfast Club
3. MSR (Mulder and Scully) The X-Files
3.25. Hamlet and Ophelia - Shakespeare's Hamlet
3.5 Remadora (Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks) Harry Potter
4. Bella and Vernon - This Beautiful Fantastic
4.5 Mary Crawley and Matthew Crawley- Downton Abbey
5.Johnlock (John Watson and Sherlock Holmes)-Sherlock
5.5 Chelsie (Mr Carson/ Mrs Hughes) Downton Abbey
6. Dramione (Draco and Hermione) Harry Potter (Enemies to Lovers trope, what can I say?)
7. Sheriarty (Sherlock Holmes and Jim Moriarty)- Sherlock (Sensing a pattern here,no?...I shamelessly ship both Moriarty and Sherlock with everyone...including each other)
7.5 Jacob and Queenie (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
8. Duckie and Andie (Pretty in Pink)
8.5 Sherlolly (Sherlock and Molly) BBC Sherlock
9. Jancy (NancyJonathan) Stranger Things
10. Jopper (JoyceHopper) Stranger Things
10.5 Patrick and Kat - 10 Things I Hate About You
11. Lily Evans and James Potter (Harry Potter)
12. Thomas Barrow and Edward Courtenay - Downton Abbey (because even after all the crazy ass shit he's done, Barrow damn well deserves to be loved!!!)
13. Allison and Andrew - The Breakfast Club (But I also can get behind Brian and Allison or Brian and Andrew, because I just love Brian and he deserves all the happiness)
14. Theresa Lisbon and Patrick Jane (The Mentalist)
15. Buffy (Buffy and Spike) Buffy the Vampire Slayer
16. TenRose. Doctor Who
17. Romione (Ron and Hermione) Harry Potter
18. Mystrade (Mycroft and Greg) Sherlock
19. Rudy and Liesel. (The Book Thief)
20. Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveau (The Da Vinci Code)
21. Shamy (SheldonAmy) The Big Bang Theory
22. Hinny (HarryGinny) Harry Potter
23. Jamko (JamieEdit) Blue Bloods
24. Japril ( JacksonApril) Grey's Anatomy
25. Jackie and Hyde (That 70's Show )
Favourite Bromances( Brotps )
1. Matthew Crawley and Tom Branson (Downton Abbey)
2. Sam and Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
3. James Potter, Sirus Black and Remus Lupin (Harry Potter)
4. Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
5. Dana Scully and Monica Reyes (The X-Files)
6. Newt Scamander and Theseus Scamander (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
7. Newt Scamander and Jacob Kowalski (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them)
8. Joey and Chandler (Friends)
9. Joey, Chandler, Ross, Monica, Phoebe and Rachel (Friends)
10. Meredith Grey and Alex Karev (Grey's Anatomy)
11. Meredith Grey and Christina Yang (Grey's Anatomy)
12. Claire, John, Allison, Andy and Brian (The Breakfast Club)
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity ;Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Spread the Stupidity!!
“Doubt thou the stars are fire;
NITWIT, BLUBBER, ODDMENT, TWEAK
Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore
Baron Munchausen (35)
Bellarsam Chrisjulittle (102)
bird by snow (10)
Celtic karate (30)
Duchess Emma (9)
Government Patsy (10)
Jessica Kurr (10)
Kyouryoku Senshi (93)
Lynyrd Lionheart (82)
Mr. Chaos (72)
Mrs. Singing Violin (91)
Quirky Del (49)
So Much Tea (14)
Teliko. x3 (159)
The Irish Chauffeur (16)
The Lady Osipria (11)
The X-Filer (67)
The Yankee Countess (54)
Welsh mama (11)
Wildwood Rose (8)
Zip Goes A Million (78)