Author has written 41 stories for Rise of the Guardians, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teen Titans, Corpse Bride, Monsters Inc., Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, How to Train Your Dragon, Fairy Tail, Descendants, 2015, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, Harry Potter, DuckTales, Lab Rats, 2012, Aladdin, Tangled, and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
My name: (As you might've already guessed) is Kitkat but I also go by Katie.
Gender: If you guessed female, you are correct.
Favorite color: Either orange or purple. Because...CAMP JUPITER OR CAMP HALF-BLOOD!
Favorite animal: Dragon aka...DRAGONSBECAUSEWHYNOT?!?! Because they exist. Tell me otherwise and I will break your face. (Jk.)
Favorite movie: If you haven't guessed by all the Rise of the Guardian fanfics I've written...
Favorite book: That's like asking me to pick a favorite friend.
Favorite FANDOMS: ROTG, TMNT, Harry Potter, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Disney, Dreamworks, Anything written by Rick Riordan or E.d. Baker or by Jessica Day George, um, Kitkats (Yes, I know it's not a real fandom BUT I DON'T CARE!) and stuff that changes every day.
The Messages of the Day(s):
- If you believe Islam is a religion of peace and not hatred like how social media spreads it as, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list! PS: If you post this message anywhere, anywhere at all, could you inform me or WinterCrystal1009. Just so we can express our thanks and such.
- “Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree...” by Pete Wentz (Can be found on Reader4ever1 account's too.)
- "Don't fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a Dragon. I am the Dragon, and I will eat you whole."
- The next time the moon tells you something...believe it. (Bc ROTG.)
- Always be yourself. Unless you can be a dragon. Then always be a dragon.
- A true friend is someone who is there for you when they'd rather be somewhere else.
- If at first, you don't succeed...get rid of all evidence of your failure (let me know if you know where this is from.
- True love stories have no endings.
- I'm a writer. Of course I hear voices!
- Not every person is going to understand you. And that's okay. They have the right to their opinion. And you have the right to ignore it.
- It is only with the Heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the naked Eye.
- We've all got both Light and Dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.
- We are different and that is beautiful.
- "Sometimes the best book is the dustiest and sometimes the best teacup is chipped." (Disney's Beauty and the Beast)
- "Darkness cannot drive darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." (Martin Luther King Jr.)
- "Be yourself, not what others want you to be. Your life is the most valuable thing that you have so don't waste your time being someone else.
- I wouldn't kill him because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him and I saw myself." (Hiccup in How to Train Your Dragon)
- "I have no clue what your goal is. But I'll hold you responsible for hurting my friends. My family is Fairy Tail. And I will CRUSH my family's enemies. (Laxus from Fairy Tail)
- "Darling, looking good is better than being good." (Cruella De Vil in 101 Dalmations)
- "How many times do I have to kill you, boy?!" (Jafar in Aladdin)
- "Maybe I want what you have; to be believed in! Maybe I'm tired of hiding under beds!" (Pitch Black, ROTG)
- "Evil queens are princesses that were never saved." (Evil Queen)
- "I will destroy you in the most beautiful way and, when I leave, you will finally understand why storms are named after people." (Maleficent)
- “You'll find your destiny, and your hard journey will finally make sense. But first, you must face many sorrows. I regret that, but heroes cannot be shaped any other way.” (The Lost Hero)
- "Dang! Snake people know how to make Bundt cake." (Leo)
- "As I always say, don’t focus on the past or you’ll miss the future." (Fairy Godmother from Descendants)
- "Hope is the most powerful thing alive. It never dies, it never stops, and it never leaves you alone." (Bunny from Rise of the Guardians)
- "Hercules, huh? That guy was like the Starbucks of Ancient Greece. Everywhere you turn--there he is!” (Percy Jackson)
- "I don’t recommend shadow travel if you’re scared of a) the dark, b) cold shivers up your spine, c) strange noises, d) going so fast you feel like your face is peeling off. In other words, I thought it was awesome." (Rick Riordan)
- "Do you stop believing in the moon when the sun comes up? Do you stop believing in the sun when clouds block it out? (Jack from Rise of the Guardians)
- “Oh, it's not just Marinette— actually, I don't even care about her— it's because I have no reason to be here: nobody likes me; I have no friends. I'm… useless.” (Chloé from...well, guess what fandom this is from)
- “There is a very simple solution, Marinette. It’s called a cellphone. All you need is his number.” (Tikki, the straightforward Kwami)
- “Magic? I do not work with magic! I mean, technically it’s not magic, it’s alchemy. But yeah, don’t sweat it.” Varian, Tangled the Series.
- “Oh, perhaps some of you are wondering how I felt seeing him with a boyfriend rather than a girlfriend. If that’s the case, please. We gods are not hung up about such things.” Apollo, The Hidden Oracle
- "With great power comes great need to take a nap. Wake me later." Nico di Angelo.
- "Homeschooling might raise a few eyebrows, and that’s okay." Tristan Devitt
- “Whoa! My new dad is Batman!” Leo Dooley, Lab Rats.
- "This is Halloween, pumpkins scream in the dead of night." Nightmare Before Christmas
- "Family is supposed to help you! Not hold you hostage!" Lena, Ducktales (2017)
- "If we lost, you're out of the will." "I was in the will?" Scrooge and Donald, Ducktales (2017) Episode: The Most Dangerous Game...Night!
Idk what this is but I wrote it so I'm going to post it. It's called Guardians of Childhood because I'm not good at titles. Based on Rise of the Guardians and the book series Guardians of Childhood. Here goes nothing. Sorry if it's not the best. I underlined certain lines because these are supposed to be different sections. One for North, Tooth, Sandy, Bunny, Jack, the Man in the Moon aka Tsar Lunar, and then Nightlight. Yes, I know Nightlight is Jack but again, semi-based on the movie too.
The North calls for your attention,
Lights shining bright,
Eyes filled with wonder.
Fairies fly against the wind,
In the veil of night,
Memories following close behind.
Sand flows through time,
It bends the mind with all its might,
Golden dreams of the ages.
Hear the thundering paws run,
Forever on guard & ready to fight,
Hope burning eternally within.
Frost hails the beginning of winter,
Ice Wielder, hold on tight,
Infinite fun brought by mischief.
The Moon smiles down on all,
Sanctuary granted from fright,
Tsar Lunar is always there.
His legacy will live on,
Of the last of the Nightlights,
The First True Guardian of Childhood.
I have one message for every fanfic I have posted. I am currently working on a few more so let me know if you have any quotes you think I should use!
I have an account on Wattpad, (Kit-kat @TMNTDragonLover), so some of the stories on this site are also on Wattpad. And an account on Archive Of Our Own (KitkatDragon). So don't think they're copying me or that I'm copying them. Because that'd mean I'm copying myself, and that makes no sense whatsoever. Also, I redid some of my stories so there are some differences, like with my Valhalla stories. If you're interested, then please go check out the revamped versions.
I am not good at updating but I try to update once a month (hopefully more than that but I have a very busy schedule).
On my Malex: Official story, when I put , that was the username on Pinterest. But I changed the picture, so it doesn't matter much anymore
If you have some helpful writing tips or some constructive criticism, please don't hesitate to tell me. I need it in order to grow as an author. So if I make any mistakes, (besides grammar or punctuation, which I'm working on so I already know that needs fixing) please tell me and (if you can) help me correct them. Thank you all so much.
Oh, and before I forget. I've mentioned one of my best friends Jade in a few of my stories (the only girl who can get me off my lazy butt and make me update AND the one who made my new profile picture). She has her own account, and Reader4ever1 is her name so you guys should check it out, wait for some of her awesome stories, and thank her for making me get over my writer's block and quit torturing you guys waiting for updates.
That's all for now. Thank you for reading!
- Kitkat out
Cookie M 2012 (41)
Johanna Night (27)
Lady Dolly Face (5)
Moira Colleen (8)
Moma bear Emma Swan (52)
Romance addict 16 (15)
up all nite (3)