Author has written 13 stories for Jimmy Neutron, How to Train Your Dragon, RWBY, Danny Phantom, and Riddle Story of Devil/悪魔のリドル.
GREETINGS TO ALL!!!
And if I offend anyone, I'm sorry, that's not my intention.
Random Ramblings (consists of sarcasm, one-liners, puns, life stories, words of wisdom, complaints, things to ponder ... and anything else I wanted to add to my profile but couldn't find a place for).
If you read while sunbathing, are you well red/read?
If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
Common sense isn't very common anymore. Neither is common courtesy.
Teamwork helps make a dream work.
I can't hear you, my eyes are closed.
Music should be like candy...throw away the rappers.
A person asks: "Did you hear the new rap song?" My reply: " That's an oxymoron, you moron. Rap isn't even music!"
If everyone is different, then who is normal?
When you watch a sad movie with your friends and just laugh at their reactions...
Broken pencils are pointless...
You call it sass, I call it well placed wit and sarcasm.
If I could care less, I would care less.
Essays: Teacher's definition-'A way to organize one's ideas to explain a topic to a set audience'
Optimists see the opportunity in every challenge. Pessimists see the challenge in every opportunity.
If you really want me to shut up, just give me a good book.
Practice makes permanent.
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back, and tell Life to make its own lemonade.
Whoever said "words will never hurt me" has obviously never had a hard backed dictionary thrown at them.
When the going gets tough, kick whoever made it that way.
He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke at first.
Life is difficult; it is full of trials, tribulations, sorrow, and pain. However, if you fall down, don't give up. Instead, just stand up straight, be confident, and say "WHICH IDIOT PUSHED ME?!"
Three people can keep a secret if two are dead...
War doesn't determine who is right; it determines who is left.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright before they speak.
What's the first thing you do when you realize you are on fire? Do you take the time to remember your training and think "Stop, Drop and Roll"? Or do you just start running around in panicked circles screaming "I'M ON FIRE!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"
Why is it that the part I dread the most about a trip to the dentist's office isn't the drill or the scraping of the teeth? Rather, it is the attempts of conversation from the dental hygienist. Honestly, how am I supposed to talk with your fingers in my mouth?
If we abolish all laws, then the crime rate will be zero percent.
FUN FACTS (at least, I think they're pretty cool...)
Hitting your head against the wall burns an average of 150 calories an hour. (Please do not try this at home. You could get seriously concussed.)
In some of the old black and white horror films, chocolate syrup was used to represent blood.
Cats don't actually have nine lives. Go figure.
1. Learn to play an instrument: check (clarinet, piano, saxophone, some guitar, a bit of flute, a summer of violin lessons...)
2. Write a short story: check (That's what I'm here for, isn't it?)
3. Learn another language: Kind of. I've learned French, but I'm not quite fluent.
4. Graduate High school: check.
5. Become a Dragon: Sort of (does owning and wearing dragon pajamas [with tail and everything] count?)
6. Having a life: Somewhat...
7. Have friends (real ones, not just online): check.
8. Get over all obsessions (including LotR and HTTYD): Yeah, not gonna happen (who's writing these goals anyway?)
9. Finding the end of the rainbow: Umm, that's scientifically impossible. (Seriously, who's coming up with these?)
10. Being able to count to ten: Okay, that was a kindergarten goal, not a life goal.
11. Having an account on all social media sites: Are you kidding?! I hate social media and refuse to take part.
12. Having 1,000 followers on Facebook: Did you not hear/read my previous response. NO SOCIAL MEDIA!!
13. Have all the money in the world: That one is just unrealistic.
14. Getting your braces off: Umm, I've never had braces.
15. Meeting the real Easter Bunny: That's it. I'm done here.
16. Being the ruler of the universe: Seriously, this is getting ridiculous.
17. Causing the Apocalypse: Why would I-
18. Surviving the Apocalypse: ...Really?
19. Becoming a Turtle: Forget that, I will find whoever is writing these 'goals' and do something I may regret later...
20. ...: That's what I thought :)
TV Shows: (You might notice they are all cartoon)
You know you live in the 21st century when:
1) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3) Your reason for not staying in touch with your friends is because they don't have Facebook or Instagram.
4) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pressing the buttons on the TV.
6) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7) As you read this list, you keep nodding and smiling.
8) You are thinking about forwarding this list to all of your friends.
9) You were too busy to notice number five, or, more specifically, the lack of number five.
10) You are now scrolling back up to see if there was a number five.
11) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12) Now you are thinking, "I have to put this on my profile/story/etc!"
13) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know that you did.
While you're at it, check out RandomReaderThatWrites. Ran has been a great encouragement in my RWBY related writings and is just an all-around awesome person.