Author has written 14 stories for Rurouni Kenshin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kingdom Hearts, Chronicles of Narnia, ManHua/Chinese Comics/漫画, Naruto, and Harry Potter.
To find me elsewhere, I'm also on tumblr (blaizekit) and AO3 (Blaizekit) and wattpad (blaizek). Playlists for my fics can be found at [open~.~spotify~.~com/user/blaizekit3]! I have more fics on AO3 that are not on ffnet, and my AO3 generally stays more up-to-date. I'm also able to give more thorough content warnings with the tools they provide, so read my stories there if that is something you need.
The best way to contact me directly is via email at [email protected]
These are the only sites where I post fic-related content, so any other reposts (aside from credited translations or podfics) are done without my consent. If you'd like to provide a translation or podfic to readers, you don't need to ask me, just be sure to provide credit! But don't be afraid to tell me, because I think it's cool!
Monthly updates will be posted on my tumblr under the tag "#blaizeupdates", which will include stuff about current WIPs and future projects. Sometimes there will be updates here on my profile, but that is where the most current/up to date information will be.
Hope Flies on Wind-bent Wings [Windmill series #3]
Current WIP. It's an Obito-centric fic focused on one relatively self-contained plot. Because of that, it will be shorter than others in the series. The chapters will be in constant flux until I'm done with it.
I've decided this story will not have a set schedule for the time being. I may switch to having one along the way, but it's better to keep it low-pressure for now. Isolation hasn't been great for my mental health, and I can't predict when I'll have the energy to make edits or face comments in my inbox. AO3 will be the most up-to-date with this story, so check there if you're impatient.
A few things about me that could be relevant to your reading enjoyment:
- my fics are "Canon-like" -- it's like canon except I actually just do whatever I want
- Recovering(?) whump writer
- Universe rules, backstory, physics, abilities, stats, and other factoids all subject to change and/or complete ignoring
- I LOVE Universe Alterations. Is that obvious yet
- I need a lot of outline to get stuff done. That's why I post so slowly.
- My motto is, if you can't be good or quick, at least be reliable. I will always stick to posting schedules, barring extreme situations.
- I don't believe in bashing. If I can't write a character fairly or in good conscience, I don't write them.
- Content ratings: I rate my stories partly based on the actual content, and partly on how much that content is shown on-screen/in detail. For example, in a T rated story, I might include the buildup to a sexual scene but either cut it short (see: The After Party) or imply a continuation off-screen. Or I may skate over grossly violent details in a scene while leaving less gross, but still violent details in (this tends to happen in my Windmill series whenever Orochimaru is involved). Coming from me, an M rated story is one without that distinction. An M rated story may also be less thematically safe, meaning things will not always work out in the end. An M rating may have stronger, more frequent bad language and sexual references, but there still won't be all-out smut here. (People I know IRL follow me on here, so... no. Sorry.)
- As for content warnings on specific things, the system for that on AO3 is far more robust than here, and I've used it to specify everything I can think of. I'd definitely recommend reading my content on there if you'd like to have those where they can easily be found.
- I write mostly gen. I'd like to dip my toe into romance a bit more, but it's intimidating. I have less practice with it, and people can be... intense about ships.
- There are ships I like and some I dislike, but I'm pretty flexible about it. I often default to canon in stories that are solely gen, but that doesn't mean it's what I prefer. I like the plot potential of a character with different people, so I'm not stuck on any one thing. But if I ever write a ship, I'll do it without tearing a 'rival' character down. (A ship should be sold on happy feelings, not negative ones!)
- Also, you should know that non-straight and non-traditional relationships are my everyday norm in real life, so whatever I write will have that perspective as a baseline. If it's not for you, fine, but don't be an a-hole about it. Most of my fics may be gen, but I'd still really prefer if the 'I refuse to read lgbtqia' or 'straight is canon' crowd stays away from them.
Akai Kitsune (5)
Duesal Bladesinger (16)
Ginger Ninja (0)
Jin Meyio (1)
Lady Silvamord (50)
Mistress DragonFlame (16)
older woman (5)
Ser Serendipity (10)