Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, Eyeshield 21, and Harry Potter.
I'm alive. Really tired but alive. So, good news - I got a new computer!! I can write and post once more! Bad news... well, none of my completed chapters would transfer over so I have to start over on typing them up. Good news - I have them hand written. Bad news... I just moved and have no idea where anything is. Good News - I remember for the most part what I had so I can work off of my memory. Bad news... Yeah that was it. So please be patient, I'm working on them as quickly as I can!!!
I got a really cool idea for a book I was reading. It's a romance novel, so for those that like those type of books, please check out the author, Shelly Laurenston. She is one of my all time Favorite authors. Her books are amazing!
I have had comments about my profile and how long it is, but I've read ones that are longer! Yes, I'm whining. Too little sleep. Sigh. ;)
I have a question for those who read fanfiction on others sites as well. Does anyone know what happened to the Potions and Snitches website? It no longer lets me on.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
Ever ran into a wall or part of one, Copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason put this on your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are really random put this on your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy/paste this into your profile. (God knows how many times that has happened to me)
98 of the population would die if Johnny Depp said it wasn't cool to breathe. copy this onto your profile if you would be one of the 2 that is laughing your ass off.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
A friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are on the computer for over 20 hours a week, put this in your profile.
If you noticed that whoever Elizabeth Swan kissed dies copy and paste this in your profile. (Jack, Will, her father, Norrington, etc...)
If you hear voices in your head and know that they are real put this on your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Alice001, SesshomaruLover23, Celestial Slytherin- Black, psychoticKisshu, NitaIce
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
7. Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
8. There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
9. Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your children. - Samuel Levenson
10. The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
11. Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
12. With friends like these, I hope my enemies have a spare bedroom.
13. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
14. I like work. It fascinates me. I could sit and stare at it forever.
15. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
16. It's tourist season, so why can't I shoot them?
17. Warning: Trespassers will be shot. Warning: Survivors will be shot again.
18. That which doesn't kill you...will probably try again.
19. This is not something to be tossed away lightly. It should be thrown, with great force.
20. When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them on the head.
21. I'm a nobody. Nobody's perfect. Therefore, that makes me perfect.
22. I get plenty of exercise: jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.
23. EXCUSE ME!! I have PMS and a gun...You were saying?
24. Like Daddy always said: If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit!
25. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor. (I always add at the end the words "Where are my clothes?" when I'm talking about my best friend. Always.)
26. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
27. Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it.
28. Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning 'to rip out a mans genitals through his wallet'. - Robin Williams
29. Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
30. I'd give you a piece of my mind, but I'm on my last one.
31. I just got lost in thought. It wasn't familiar territory.
32. When life gives you lemons, squeeze the juice in the eyes of your enemies.
33. When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then, sit back and watch the whole world wonder how the hell you DID that.
34. I don't fight with idiots; they bring me to their level then beat me with experience.
35. What!! Is it so wrong to be attracted to the guys who want to destroy mankind?!
36. Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
37. I'm just here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm out of bubble gum. - Seto Kaiba
38. Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people just abuse the privilege.
39. When life gives you lemons, read them and drool.
40. I'm better than normal, I'm abnormal.
41. There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I think you crossed the line a few miles back.
42. Roses are red, violets are black, please go to hell, and never come back.
43. You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall out of a window...I laugh
44. You STFU and I kick your ass. It's the law of equivalent exchange...bitch.
45. I'd explain it to you, but you're brains would explode.
46. I can only please one person a day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow is not looking good either.
47. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
48. My reality check bounced.
49. I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. - Winston Churchill.
50. Heaven won't take me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over.
51. The difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care.
52. A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match it for me at kick boxing.
53. I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
54. "One should never come between a Saiyajin and food. You'll accomplish nothing, and the Saiyajin might become homicidal." - Shin, DBZ
55. "I don't date vampires, I kill them." Anita Blake - Guilty Pleasures
56. "Can I still be the scourge of vampire kind while I'm sleeping with the head bloodsucker? You bet." Anita Blake - the Killing Dance
57. "There is nothing like ruining the calm of a hundred-year-old vampire to boost a girl's morale." Anita Blake
58. "Murphy's law is the only true dependable thing in my life most of the time." Anita Blake
59. "No one was shooting at me yet. I was encouraged by that." - Anita Blake
60. "Paranoia is just another word for longevity." - Anita Blake
61. Anita: "Jesus, are all vampires over two hundred perverts?" Jean-Claude: "I am over two hundred." Anita: "I rest my case."
62. "We might shoot each other one fine day, but we'd never sleep together. He was more interested in the fresh burn than my breasts." Anita on Edward
63. "Most women complain that there are no single straight men left. I'd just like to meet one that's human." Anita - Circus of the Damned
64. "Never take your eyes off the vampire in front of you to glance at the werewolf behind you. One problem at a time." Anita Blake
65. "The vampires call me the Executioner, but they call Edward Death. After all, I'd never used a flamethrower on them." Anita Blake
66. "You don't volunteer to slugfests with vampires. It shortens your life expectancy." Anita Blake
67. Anita: "You irritating son of a bitch." Jean-Claude: "Ah, ma petite, how can I resist you when you whisper such sweet endearments to me?"
68. "I never forgave anyone for anything. A character flaw to be sure, but hell, everyone's got to have one."
69. "Killing I understand. Relationships confuse me."
70. "I'm your bodyguard. If you die under my protection the other bodyguards will make fun of me." Edward to Anita
71. Simon: "I hope that monster guts you, bitch." Anita: "Thats Ms. Bitch to you."
72. "Once you get me angry I usually stay there. I enjoy my anger, it's the only hobby I have."
73. Gabrielle: "I'm looking for my best friend. Maybe you've seen her? Six feet tall, dark hair, lots of leather, fights like the Harpies in a bad mood? Her name's Xena."
74. Either find a way or make one.
75. The most dangerous enemy is that which no one fears. - Angels & Demons
76. Good instincts usually tell you what to do long before your head has figured it out. - Michael Burke
77. The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. - Socrates
78. Executing a plan takes one part patience, one part strategy, and two parts dumb luck. - Unknown
79. Now don't you stand for that! If somebody tries to kill you, you try and kill 'em right back! - Firefly
80. Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? - Abraham Lincoln
81. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something - Unknown
82. This is the crack team that foils my every plot?! I am deeply ashamed. - Spike, BtVS
83. When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football. - Anonymous
84. Normal is just a setting on your dryer.
85. Don't laugh in the face of death. It won't appreciate my sense of humor.
86. Words can't hurt you unless the person saying them writes them on an anvil and drops it on your head.
87. Good girls always fall for the bad boys - even if they don't admit it.
88. "Your halo's falling down." - fanfic unknown, Uzumaki Naruto to Hyuuga Neiji
89. To think I'm going to die because I flirt with women. - Miroku, IY
90. Three things can not be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. - Buddha
91. He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.
93. Books are always better than real, live boyfriends any day of the week. They don't talk back and they're always there for you. You can have as many of them as you want and they won't complain.
94. You may have created my past, and screwed up my present, but you have no control over my future. - David Klass
95. If you can't beat them, join them. If you can't join them, bribe them. If you can't bribe them, blackmail them. - Unknown
96. "Oh, look. A mini-Itachi." - Whisper about Sasuke, Foxchild
97. Rule #9: When faced with the unknown, go with your instincts. Xander: "You don't know how to kill this thing?" Buffy: "I thought I might try violence." Xander: "Solid call."
98. It's impossible to make any plan foolproof because fools are so ingenious. - one of Murphy's many laws.
99. Girls are always running through my mind. They don't dare walk. - Andy Gibbs
100. Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
101. I'm out of bed and dressed! What more do you want?
102. I'm out of my mind. Please leave a message.
103. People say I've lost my mind. I haven't - I saved it on a back-up disk!...Somewhere.
104. I've been given sugar! Use this time to prepare for the end of the world!
105. Welcome Strangers, you must be cold//Stay a while, the day grows old//Be not afraid, no dangers near//Just recall, we're all mad here.
106. Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof - then blame a Private.
107. My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes. - Douglas Adams
108. I have six locks on my door, all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long someone stands there picking locks, they are always locking three. - Elayne Boosler
109. The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.
110. "You smell of other people's blood, ma petite." I smiled at him, sweetly. "It was no one you knew." Anita Blake.
111. Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was there would be a hell of a population drop. - Anita Blake
112. I wanted to wipe the grin off his face with a fist. I resisted the urge. Who says I have no self-control? - Anita Blake
113. Curiosity killed the cat. Here's to hoping it didn't do the same for animators. - Anita Blake
114. He could have the bed. I'd take the couch. What could be more innocent? Biker Nuns from Hell, but besides that. - Anita Blake
115. Better to be judged by twelve, then carried by six. - Murphy's Law, mp
116. Don't stand, if you can sit - don't sit, if you can lay down - if you can lay down, you might as well take a nap. - Murphy's Law, mp
117. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. They punch, kick and choke harder too. - Murphy's Cops Laws
118. Domestic arguments will always migrate from an area of few available weapons (living room), to an area with many available weapons (kitchen). - Cops Laws
119. Dogs do not see the badge as a person of authority, they see lunch. - Murphy's Cops Laws
120. Never go to bed with anyone crazier then you. - Murphy's War Laws
121. Incoming fire has the right of way. - War Laws
122. When you're short of everything but the enemy, you're in the combat zone. - War Laws
123. Military Intelligence is a contradiction. - War Laws
124. Weather ain't neutral. - War Laws
125. Mines are an equal opportunity weapon. - War Laws
126. To steal information from a person is called plagiarism. To steal information from the enemy is called gathering intelligence. - War Laws
127. Don't ever be the first, don't ever be the last and don't ever volunteer to do anything. - War Laws
128. Forgive your enemies but never, never forget their names.
129. "What's your connection to him, Harry? What's your role in this?"
This was what Athena needed to know. She knew of Harry's connection, but she didn't know what, exactly, it was. Her familiar couldn't tell her for some reason. Athena needed to know if Harry was working for or against Voldemort. After his words, she could easily guess which side the boy was on, but she had to be absolutely positive. She watched as Harry smiled a smile that was cold and cruel, that she'd seen on Ares' face when he went into a battle that he knew he'd win, and have fun doing so. She'd seen that smile on Hades' face when he got a particularly nasty soul that he would get to punish for eternity. And she saw that smile on Heras' face when she got the best of Zeus.
"My role? I get to kill him." - HP, from Consort to War - fanfic
130. It was hard to tell with the goblins' craggy faces, but I could have sworn their faces were murderous. I vaguely recalled something about crossing a goblin. Don't. -Dancing in the Frost, a Harry Potter fic
131. We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
132. Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
133. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
134. In theory, everything works.
135. Do unto others before they do unto you.
136. Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
137. I am not a humanitarian. I am a hell-raiser.
138. Never put off till tomorrow what you can avoid altogether.
139. If a mute child swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap?
141. If I could get a firm grip on reality, I'd choke it.
142. The problem with reality is a lack of background music.
143. I am a peaceful person that is filled with violent rage.
144. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
148. "Elf Envy...they all had it." --Orlando Bloom on various occasions
149. If all the world's a stage, then I want to open the trap door.
150. Keep your friends close, keep your enemies tied up with fishing wire in your basement.
151. If at first you don't succeed - cheat, repeat until caught, and then lie!
152. Consciousness - that annoying time between naps.
153. Smile - it confuses people.
154. Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
155. Men: Can't live with them, can't bury them in the back yard without the neighbors seeing.
156. "The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins."
157. Life's a bitch, if it were easy it'd be a slut.
158. I reject your reality and substitute my own.
159. "If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination."
160. "A train station is where the train stops. A bus station is where the bus stops. On my desk, I have a work station... "
161. "Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up."
162. "Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway"
163. "It takes 46 muscles to frown, but it only takes four to flip 'em the bird."
164. A friend wipes your tears when your rejected a best friend goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
165. A friend trys to help you when you get hurt, a true friends sits there laughing their ass off saying, 'Dude, you're an idiot!'
166. A friend will bail you out of jail, a true friend will be there next to you saying "damn that was fun!"
167. A friend will tell you when your wrong, a true friend will wait for you to screw up so they can laugh in your face.
168. A friend will encourage your choices in life, a true friend will write them down for black mail.
169. A friend will help you study for a test, a true friend will help you procrastinate studying for a test.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
170. "The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
180. "Fuji-senpai, even robbers have something called survival instincts. You could walk covered in money through the park at midnight and still be safer than a babe in its crib." the younger boy scoffed. "That's not very nice, kitten." "But very true, good night, senpai." - Fuji and Ryoma - Enigmatic Prey
181. "A conscience does not prevent sin, it only prevents you from enjoying it."
182. "Don't drink and drive!You might hit a bump and spill your drink."
183. "Don't upset me. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies."
184. "God must love stupid people, he made so many."
185. " Everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects"
186. "Never explain yourself. Your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe it."
187. "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them."
188. "God gave them a penis and a brain but not enough blood to use both at the same time..."
189. "Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals."
190. "Who cannot understand your silence, cannot understand your words."
191. "Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions."
192. "It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
193. "Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about."
194. "Everything can be taken from man but one thing: the last of human freedoms—to choose one's own attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way." (Viktor Frank)
195. What does not learn does not change. What does not change does not live. What does not live does not die.
196. 'There is nothing as irrational, dangerous and illogical as an Uchiha in denial'.
198. He resolved to blow something up again soon- it seemed to be therapeutic. - Bakura, from Akuryou
200. "Potter Luck remember? Harry gets into a life or death situation and something just happens to occur in the nick of time to save him
201. "Can you switch gears, or are you stuck on stupid?" (Unknown)
202. "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." (Oscar Wilde)
204. And Salazar, though sneaky and sly, never lied. He was a man of his word…it just took time to learn how to understand his word that was the problem. The twisting of the few words he did speak normally left many thinking he was a slimy liar but if told such he could easily prove every time that he never lied.
206. Silence decided that it wanted its throne back.
207. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” –Herm Albright
208. “It contains a misleading impression, not a lie. It was being economical with the truth.” –Robert Armstrong
209. “And this ladies and gentlemen is why one must never call an Akimichi fat,” Naruto tells the remaining Genin from their observation room.
“For thou art tiny and go squish when stepped on,” Kiba adds with chuckle when he notices Ten-Ten’s bug-eyed expression. Master of Puppets
You're a 90's kid if:
If you hate stereotypes and think people should just shut up and stop POST THIS. Pick the stereotype that fits you.
I'M SKINNY so I MUST be anorexic
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch This one applies a lot. ;)
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I wear SKIRTS, so I MUST be a slut
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life
I'm, INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be f-ing them all
I have BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser
I hang out with GAYS, so I MUST be GAY TOO
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly..or crazy This one too.
I'm a GIRL WHO ACTUALLY EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat
"I'm not Crazy. I'm psycotic. There's a difference." This too. :D
when you're blue, a good friend will ask what's wrong. A true friend will try to dislodge what's chocking you."
"A good friend will help you up when you fall. A true friend will laugh at you and then trip you again."
"A good friend will keep you secrets when you ask them too. A true friend will keep their mouths shut without you asking them."
"There's nothing that can't be fixed with: ducttape, chocolate, or by running it over." Too True!!
"My attention span is just short enough to annoy you and ignore you all at the same time."
I'm awesome. Agree or die.
"You know you're crazy when you know the Men in white by name."
"An essay is an attempt to explain something that could have been said in two sentences"
"Life isn't passing me by. It's trying to run me over."
If you know someone who needs to get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favourite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumb-war with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tried to make plans for world domination, copy and paste into your profile
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
If you have too many of these "copy and paste" things, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name: XxXMaximuM-RideRXxX, DoYouReallySeeMe, NitaIce
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, which I am, but I'm also random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you’re like Sharpies, penguins, cookies, close friends, MSN, and the internet, copy this to your profile, laugh and I'll set Danny on you! I'm not kidding fokes!
If you like chocolate as much as I do copy this in your profile, hummm...
If you think these 'copy and paste this into your profile' things are addictive, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever gotten annoyed with all of these 'copy and paste this into your profile' sayings, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever started one of these 'copy and paste this into your profile' things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't like scrolling over the gazillions of 'copy and paste's in people's profiles but have no intention of stopping doing it yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you sometimes logon but never read a single fic because you're too busy copying and pasting these things to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile, and what’s wrong with that?
If you've ever killed a joke, copy and paste this into your profile! -blushes-
If you can type "Please update soon!" or any variation of that in your sleep, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile, it quite sad, don’t you think, that people think that they have to pretend there someone their not... just to fit in?
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile, okay, again, I’M DUMB!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, Katie-3llen rideralex, Jedi Knight of Middle-Earth, PorcelainHeart94, Darth KenObi-Wan, Hana Solo, DoYouReallySeeMe, NitaIce
If you have ever spent more than six hours straight on the computer then copy and paste this into your profile, add your name to the list, and send it to everyone on the list: PenginYasha, BlackDeath6 (I don’t realize I do this), Darth KenObi-Wan, Hana Solo (Childs play, I’ve spent like 10hours in front of it at times) DoYouReallySeeMe,NitaIce
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile, and bright lights too!
If you would take a bullet for your best friend, put this in your profile, any day...
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile, no comment
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile, IT WASN’T ME!
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile -glare at said objects-
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do... Bored...
If you think the world should have no violence, but probably will always have it, copy this into your profile
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of critisism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think itd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sue's...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends dont even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/ grammar errors.
21. If you don't like critisism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/ write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
30. And finally, the number one way to tell if youre a good writer: If you failed English 101.
... Or maybe that's just me
--I AM THE GIRL--
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.:HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, ME LOVEY JAZZY, Gandalf the Grey-Edelwiess, DoYouReallySeeMe, Potter's Angels, NitaIce
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you. My friends and i have proven this.
We’re the type of friends who don’t know why we're laughing... so LAUGH harder.
We're best friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge... dam I'm gonna miss you!
I would rather you hate me for everything i am, then have you love me for something i'm not.
It's mind over matter. If i don't mind you, then you don't matter.
Beer is proof God loves us - Benjamin Franklin
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Everyone has a photograhic memory. Some just don't have film.
Death is hereditary.
There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side, and the right side
When your right, no one remembers. When your wrong, no one forgets.
Always remember that you are absolutly unique, just like everyone else.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when no one is looking.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
If you can't see the bright side of life polish the dull side.
If there is a will there are five hundred relatives.
Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die.
Whatever you do, follow your heart- Just take your brain with you!"
"Big girls don't cry- we get even" I prove this statement everytime
"You can fall from a tree, and you can fall from a cliff. But the best way to fall, is to fall in love."
"When I was in grade school they asked me to write what i wanted to be when I grew up.
I said happy. They said I didn't understand the assignment. I say they didn't understand life."- Ashley, sister; different fanfic author. I found this to be a rather true and deep thing. That's what most people want out of life. To be happy, and the fact that when she was a young child, yet she understood this, was amazing to me.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Orochimaru is gay, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile. I ended up standing with the chair on the floor in front of me. I still don't know how I did that. Of course, I was also drunk at the time.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile.
If you ever felt like chasing your friend and yell RUN BITCH RUN! Put this on your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with jerks who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things
1)"If at first you don't succeed, blow it up and say you did" Silver Fox 22000
2)"Normal is a perception of reality based on the stereotypes of society" Silver Fox 22000
3)"You say psyco like it's a bad thing" key chain
5)"It was boredom that turned perfectly sensible people into morons and lunatics, casting common sense and decency to the wind. It was boredom that told the ninja that doing something was a really good idea when really it was a really, really bad idea." Hidden Behind My White Mask by My Echoing Silence
6)“Screw Kansas, we skipped Munchkin Land and the yellow brick road and landed all the way in Emerald City.” Harry in The Feel of Feelings by Falling Tenshi
8)"“When in doubt, Google.” It had proven useful time and again. Wikipedia was a lifesaver." Turn Back by xXsomeoneelseXx
9)"Dogs have owners, cats have staff." -bumper sticker
10)"Any connection between my reality and yours is purely coincidental." -bumper sticker
11)"It’s hard to be an intimidating evil dictator when your pink and you glow in the dark." She Thinks She Needs Me by Roseprincess1
"When in doubt about the sanity of humanity, take a look at your mother, then remember this: This IS the woman that gave birth to you. This is also the woman that informed you, when you were five years old, that she brought you into this world, she could easily take you out. At that point in time you will realize that yes, the world is insane. You'd better pray for you life." Me at a very cranky, and mean, point of time.
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you".
Love the stupidity and randomness. NOW
QUOTES TO LIVE BY
1.) Do not use an axe to kill a fly on your friends' head.
2.) Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Vampires vs. Werewolves...It's kinda like pirates vs ninjas, but cooler
Firefighter: At one point we decided to fight fire with fire... Well...basically... your house burned even faster.
14.) Oh god! They took my freaking kidney!
I ran into my ex the other day, then I put the car in reverse and ran over him again.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that jerk upside the head
19.) "Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still really bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
21.) Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days"
Guns don't kill people. I do.
My imaginary friend doesn't like you either.
30.) flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
31.) Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
33.) The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.
34.) Assassinations is an extreme form of censorship.
I'll be rich and famous when I invent something that will stab people over the internet
I've got ADD and magic markers. Oh the fun I will have.
39.) Somebody needs a Happy Meal.
42.) Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED Apparently you told Santa that you have been good this year...he died laughing.
46.) I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
Although, chainsaw beats scissors, paper, AND rock!
48.) I am going to put an end to my procrastination problem. . . Tomorrow
To put it nicely, I hope you choke.
If Tylenol, Duct Tape, & a Band Aid can't fix it, you have a serious problem. This is a very true statement.
Would you like a cookie? So would I.
56.) You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
57.) Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
58.) A day without sunshine is like... night.
59.) A rejected invention: Instant water! just add water!
60.) Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot
61.) Don't make me mad...I'm known to bite at random!!
62.) Don't walk in my footsteps. I walk into walls.
64.) I do what cheerios tell me.
65.) I put the 'fun' in 'dysfunctional'.
66.) I'm hearing voices in my head and they don't like you!
67.) I'm knocking on heaven's door.. voice in back round: Knocking? You very nearly broke the bloody thing down!! me: That wasnt my fault!! It was poor constrution... I SWEAR!! Dont look at me like that...
68.) If you wish on a falling star it might come true... Unless it's a meteor hurdling to earth... Then no wishes come true... Unless your wish was to be killed a meteor hurdling to earth.
69.) My Braces Are Stuck To The Carpet...
72.) Okay...so there's this thing called retarded-ness and me and my freinds, well...We've gone pro.
What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger. However, it also will come back to try again... And again.