Author has written 5 stories for Detective Conan/Case Closed, Harry Potter, and Weather Warden series.
Job I want when older: I am attending college to become an astronomer. I love the stars and space. Black holes and dark matter really facinate me and I love learning about our planets early years when it was created. I love science and I like to dabble in different topics. DNA, fossils, space, forensics, anything that really posses a question that I would have to find an answer to.
About Me: Going to get this out of the way. I LOVE Harry Potter. I do. I read a lot of fanfiction on it and have recently discovered Sirius/Remus love. It's so cute! Anyway, I love the series, particularly the Marauder Era and I am currently working on a story to take place during that time. Going to take place January of 1979 so the Marauders have been out of Hogwarts for half a year. Planning on making it a trilogy. Then I would love to try my hand at a James!alive story.
Homepage: Please follow me on twitter. It's going to become me updating page for my stories (mainly Nothing Comes from Nothing) and then will continue with any future stories I make. I want to do a Sirius raising Harry story and also a alive!James story. Those are some of my favorite plots and I would love to try my hand at them. So head on over to twitter and ask questions (I'll answer what I can) and I'll keep you posted on how the story is going. It's far from being posted as Chapter 1 is still under revisions (as of 4/30/11). Can't wait to see you over there!
Here are some stories...
It is another Christmas and Jimmy still isn't home. He has been gone for 2 1/2 years! Conan has gone to Dr. Agasa's to see his "parents" for Chirstmas. Rachel goes to a Police Ball and guess who she meets...(Complete)
This is the sequel to Rachel's Chrismas if it gets good ratings. It will be Jimmy's side of the story.(Complete)
Collage of Song Fics
A serires of song fics featuring your havorite charactors. First up Lily and Harry,then OC and Remus and then Ron and Hermione...(WIP)
Wishing You Were Mine
WARNING: Cape Storm Spoiler! You have been warned! This is Lewis' thoughts after his secret moment with Jo on the boat. This is how he feels about what he did after he said those certain words and about the consequences of his actions. (Complete)
Pears in Red Wine
Submission for Facebook group challenge. Sirius returns home from a mission to a little surprise but he has a surprise of his own as well. Will the love he has come to realize hold strong, or will it crumble in the heat of war? AU one-shot.
Her name was Auroura
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!!
Deathly Hallows... to all the people who died at the Battle of Hogwarts fighting for a cause they believed in... may you rest in peace.
…In Remembrance of Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance of Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance of Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance of Remus Lupin….
...the last real Marauder...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….but also an incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
….In Remembrance of Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora...
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…whose motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of kids too...
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort…
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end...
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing...
...In Remembrance of Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!...
...She deserved everything she got and more...
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry...
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry's actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring...
...like countless others who also died in defence of Harry, Hogwarts, and what they knew was right...
...They may not have been named, but they are heroes all the same...
...who sacrificed themselves...
..For The Greater Good...
To all those who died fighting for a cause they believed in... rest in peace.
Professor Flitwick … does not know where Snow White is.
Professor Snape … has no wish to get in touch with his ‘feminine side’.
Professor Lupin … has no need for a flea collar. Ever.
Professor Moody … the best ‘teaching’ Hoqwarts has seen in a while.
Professor McGonagall … does not take herself too seriously. It is a bad idea to tell her.
Professor Dumbledore … should be referred to as ‘Professor’, ‘Headmaster’ or ‘Sir’, not ‘Dude’, ‘My Leige’ or ‘Tim the Enchanter’.
Harry Potter … is more Emo than Draco Malfoy.
Draco Malfoy … disagrees.
Hermione Granger … has PMS and a wand.
Ron Weasley … is very afraid.
Luna Lovegood … is perfectly sane, thanks very much.
Ginny Weasley … wants her Hogwarts toilet seat.
Fred Weasley … knows if he and his twin giggle at an idea for more than fifteen seconds, they may assume that it’s against the rules and therefore should not carry it out.
George Weasley … knows he and his twin will carry it out and are not remotely sorry.
Lily Evans … swears she is not in love with James Potter.
James Potter … doesn’t believe her.
Remus Lupin … would prefer less jokes about ‘his time of the month’.
Sirius Black … killed by drapery.
Andromeda Black … is going to marry a muggle – screw the consequences.
Bellatrix Black … is 'quietly' going insane.
Narcissa Black … would like a new hairbrush.
Lucius Malfoy … does not like to be referred to as ‘Luscious Mouthful’.
Voldemort … does not think it would be funny if HP were to put on earmuffs and pulled out a mandrake in his presence.
Gryffindors … will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins … will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs… will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws … will get hold of a flying carpet.
11 ways for a Harry Potter fan To Annoy a Twilight fan
Guaranteed to start a shouting match of fantastic proportions...
1. Steal their Twilight books and replace them with your Harry Potter book in the Twilight dust covers.
2. Tell them that Edward is a 'Hand-me-down' because Twilight only got him after Harry Potter had finished with him.
3. List other 'Hand-me-downs' from the books like the last names Black and Clearwater.
4. State that you think Edward would be hotter if he had a lightning scar on his forehead.
5. 'Accidently' call Edward, Sanguini.
6. Explain in detail how any wizard can possess all the gifts (seeing the future, reading mind etc.) that a vampire would only have one of.
7. Whenever they mention Jacob Black, innocently ask if they mean Stubby Boardman.
8. Say that Bella and Filch would make a good couple.
9. Flinch whenever they say 'Edward' and ask them to say 'You-know-who'.
10. Whenever they describe the vampires of the Twilight series (Sparkly skin, no fangs etc.), contradict them, and tell them what 'real' vampires, out of Harry Potter, are like.
11. Explain how Twilight werewolves are really Animagi and ask whether they have been registered at the Ministry.
Put this in your profile if you think homophobia is WRONG.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage! (as stolen from the profile of EmpyrealFantasy)
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
You know you live in 2011 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.