Author has written 6 stories for X-Men, and X-Men: The Movie.
Well... Hm. a bio, you say? Ok, I guess I'll write something. I'm a big x-men fan. which is why I write x-men stuff. How's that for insider information?I bet you feel special now. seriously, though. I'm a huge x-men fan (no, that doesnt mean I'm fat, thanks for asking). I'm also a gigantic Matrix fan, although I have yet to write a matrix fanfic... that'll change soon I'm sure. I also do a lot of drawing, my current "fetish" is comic book-style drawing. I just figured out how to draw semi-realistically, so I'm trying to get as much out of that as I can. my stuff is at www.quing.deviantart.com . As long as I have you looking at other websites, check out www.matrixfans.net. Might I reccommend the forums? There is a big group of X-men junkies there, too. Well, a big enough group, some of which are actually just people that I've blabbed about the x-men so much to that they are sort of fans by default, but hey. That is one of, if not the, greatest communities on the internet. Send me an email if you join up, so I can say hello.
1. Coming home- This is my first "real" fanfic. It's a story about
2. Visitor- A visitor from the future claims to be Rogue and Gambit's
3. Writer's Block- A comedy one-shot. Asks the question, "What if the
4.X3- An original title for my ideas about how the third movie should go...
5. A very XMen XMas- a holiday one-shot.
6. Survivor:Genosha- What happens when 15 mutants and 15 humans are left on a "deserted" island and followed by camera crews every moment? Guess you'll have to read to see...
Thats it for me...