Author has written 5 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Pet Sematary, and Warriors.
Stories updates and notes:
Briarlight's Plight: one-shot. Fandom: Warriors. Summery: Poem about Briarlight with her paralysis and the pain it causes her. In this the others don't really care about her.
Octavian's Fate: one-shot. Will eventually have a chapter added that is exactly the same, just in character. Fandom: Percy Jackson. Summery: Octavian is dead. Here he is being judged about things that shouldn't count! (OOC)
The Real Reason: one-shot. Fandom: Warriors. Summery: People only like purebred, white kittens. No one buys a mixed breed that is white. So, with that knowledge, what would have happened to Cloudtail.
The Wendigo: one-shot. Fandom: Pet Semetary. Summery: Poem about Stephen King's 'Pet Semetary' wendigo.
White Kit: one-shot. Fandom: Warriors Summery: This is another poem to aid me in my quest to be a beta. It's related to my other one-shot 'The Real Reason'.
Boredom: chapter 6 is being written, currently I have just over 300 words. I have gotten bored of it so any suggestions will be welcome. I will most likely end it in the current chapter. Fandom: the Lord of the Rings. Summery: It was bored. Very, very bored. It enjoyed toying with the lives of sentient beings to relieve that boredom. This time, it chose me.
- : upcoming fan-fiction of multiple fandoms. Will only be released when fully finished. SI, OCs, possibly OOC.
The Last: given up for adoption. Fandom: Warriors. Summery: unknown, summery lost.
ENGINEERING FACT: an opinion without 3,14 is an onion. You'll understand. SHaRe iF YoU dO.
REaD ABoVE FacT
I don't like swearing, any swears that I have to add to let my stories not be out of character will be symbolized by random amounts of grawlixes(!$£%@).Although, maybe, minor ones like those in 'Percy Jackson' and the 'Kane Chronicles', and made up ones like in 'Warriors'.
Please, if sending a review or private messages, don't use acronyms. I'm not very good with them.
I would just like to say if I post a review I try not to flame. But sometimes when I try to give construction criticism it becomes a flame. Sometimes, even when I try to complement someone I insult them. For example, once one of my peers complemented me, calling me 'very intelligent', I then said, 'Thanks (peer's name), you're pretty clever too.' Turns out that I insulted her by calling her 'pretty clever' because she thought that I meant that I thought she wasn't as clever as me.
'Teachers feed off the misery of students that seeps into every homework assignment they write, the end of term is like storing up for hibernation for them so they can survive until the next term.' -lollipoploves (https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4599026/)
100 rules of anime - you will have to scroll down: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1545579/NeonZangetsu
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join, add this list to your profile.)
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. You get a sweet, dark cape that covers your whole body!
3. You get a really cool, crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MUHAHAHAHAHA
4. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
5. We get to wear black. Everything looks better and more form-fitting when it's black.
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! The BEST reason!
FUN REFLECTIONS ON LIFE!
1. Never raise your hands to your kids.
2. I'm not into working out.
3. I'm in shape. Round is a shape.
4. I'm desperately trying to figure out why Kamikaze pilots wore helmets.
5. Do you think illiterate people
6. I've always wanted to be somebody,
7. Ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you, but when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window?
8. Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone
9. You have to stay in shape. My mother started walking five miles a day
10. I have six locks on my door, all in a row. When I go out, I lock every
11. One out of every three Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of two of your best friends.
12. They show you how detergent takes out bloodstains. I think if you've got a tee shirt with bloodstains all over it, maybe your laundry isn't your biggest problem.
13. Ask people why they have deer heads on their walls and they tell you
14. A lady came up to me on the street, pointed at my suede jacket and
15. Future historians will be able to study at the Jimmy Carter Library,
1. Law of Mechanical Repair: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you will have to pee.
2. Law of the Workshop: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
3. Law of probability: The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
4. Law of the Telephone: When you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal.
5. Law of the Alibi: If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning or soon thereafter, you will have a flat tire.
6. Variation Law: If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now. (Happens every time).
7. Bath Theorem: When the body is fully immersed in water or in the shower, the telephone rings.
8. Law of Close Encounters: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you do not want to be seen with.
9. Law of the Result: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
10. Law of Bio-mechanics: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
11. Theater Rule: At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.
12. Law of Coffee: As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something, which will last until the coffee is cold.
13. Murphy's Law of Lockers: If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
14. Law of Dirty Rugs/Carpets: The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich of landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness, color and cost of the carpet/rug.
15. Law of Location: No matter where you go, there you are.
16. Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
17. Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly.
18. Oliver's Law: A closed mouth gathers no feet.
19. Wilson's Law: As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
20. Murphy's Law: Anything bad that can happen will.
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
A large percentage of people would cry if Justin Bieber's name was reaped in the Hunger Games, but if you are part of the small percent that would volunteer just so you could chase him with a knife screaming "THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!" put this in your profile! Ohhhh yeeeaaaaahhhh
A large percentage of people would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the small percentage that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP!" Yaaaay!!!!
A large percentage of children out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the small percentage who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile. I wouldn't DREAM of fitting in!
Silence is golden. But duct tape is silver!
When in doubt, push random buttons!
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
Some people are like Slinky's. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run--he hates that.
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Dear math, I am not a therapist, solve your own problems.
When life gives you lemons, keep them cause hey, free lemons.
Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .HR
- From whitewind04578's profile.
The Top 100 Things I'd Do
If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear Plexiglas visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.
4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.
5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.
9. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.
10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.
11. I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.
12. One of my advisers will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
13. All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.
14. The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.
15. I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.
16. I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."
17. When I employ people as advisers, I will occasionally listen to their advice.
18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.
19. I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.
20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
21. I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi storm-troopers, Roman foot-soldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.
22. No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.
23. I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.
24. I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)
25. No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.
26. No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
27. I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies. For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.
28. My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.
29. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
31. All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.
32. I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.
33. I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.
34. I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.
35. I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.
36. I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing out copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.
37. If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.
38. If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.
39. If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.
40. I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable super-weapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.
41. Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel devices.
42. When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute little animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys happens to follow him around.
43. I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companions if I just let her in on my plans.
44. I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.
45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
46. If an adviser says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the adviser.
47. If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.
48. I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.
49. If I learn the whereabouts of the one artifact which can destroy me, I will not send all my troops out to seize it. Instead I will send them out to seize something else and quietly put a Want-Ad in the local paper.
50. My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh power-books.
51. If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions in the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people-oriented position.
52. I will hire a team of board-certified architects and surveyors to examine my castle and inform me of any secret passages and abandoned tunnels that I might not know about.
53. If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.
54. I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.
55. The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my Legions of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.
56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
57. Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owner's manual.
58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.
59. I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.
60. My five-year-old child adviser will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords.
61. If my advisers ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?", I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.
62. I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves or protruding structural supports which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.
63. Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And they will be kept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.
64. I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulsive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage.
65. If I must have computer systems with publicly available terminals, the maps they display of my complex will have a room clearly marked as the Main Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment.
66. My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system.
67. No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale emergency.
68. I will spare someone who saved my life sometime in the past. This is only reasonable as it encourages others to do so. However, the offer is good one time only. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again.
69. All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild.
70. When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.
71. If I decide to test a lieutenant's loyalty and see if he/she should be made a trusted lieutenant, I will have a crack squad of marksmen standing by in case the answer is no.
72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable super-weapon on them.
73. I will not agree to let the heroes go free if they win a rigged contest, even though my advisers assure me it is impossible for them to win.
74. When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old adviser can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.
75. I will instruct my Legions of Terror to attack the hero en masse, instead of standing around waiting while members break off and attack one or two at a time.
76. If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)
77. If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutenant, I will retain enough sanity to wait until my current trusted lieutenant is out of earshot before making the offer.
78. I will not tell my Legions of Terror "And he must be taken alive!" The command will be "And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical."
79. If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.
80. If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he gets closer and closer to my fortress.
81. If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.
82. I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.
83. If I'm eating dinner with the hero, put poison in his goblet, then have to leave the table for any reason, I will order new drinks for both of us instead of trying to decide whether or not to switch with him.
84. I will not have captives of one sex guarded by members of the opposite sex.
85. I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly complicated, e.g. "Align the 12 Stones of Power on the sacred altar then activate the medallion at the moment of total eclipse." Instead it will be more along the lines of "Push the button."
86. I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.
87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not construct walkways above them.
88. If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them for incompetence then send the same group out to try the task again.
89. After I captures the hero's super-weapon, I will not immediately disband my legions and relax my guard because I believe whoever holds the weapon is unstoppable. After all, the hero held the weapon and I took it from him.
90. I will not design my Main Control Room so that every workstation is facing away from the door.
91. I will not ignore the messenger that stumbles in exhausted and obviously agitated until my personal grooming or current entertainment is finished. It might actually be important.
92. If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)
93. If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.
94. When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a useless trinket of purely sentimental value.
95. My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look.
96. My door mechanisms will be designed so that blasting the control panel on the outside seals the door and blasting the control panel on the inside opens the door, not vice versa.
97. My dungeon cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective surfaces or anything that can be unraveled.
98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.
99. Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb in size.
100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.
This Evil Overlord List is Copyright 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach. If you enjoy it, feel free to pass it along or post it anywhere, provided that (1) it is not altered in any way, and (2) this copyright notice is attached.
This is from 3vilPurpl3d0t's account
(\_/) PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE
PJO fan: PERCY!
When rain suddenly come…
Mortal: Damn it!
PJO fan: Grab a tissue Zeus!
Mortal: Oh My god!
PJO fans: Di Immortales!
Mortal: Shut up!
Thalia: Shut up or my dad will zap you!
Percy: Shut up or my dad will blast you into seawater!
Annabeth: Shut up or my mom will kill you with wisdom!
Nico: Shut up or I’ll bring you to my dad NOW!
Beckendorf: Shut up or I’ll invent something to kill you!
Travis/Conner: Shut up or you will be as poor as a beggar! (They’d steal everything away.)
Katie: Shut up or I'll make you eat cereal for the rest of your life!
Silena: Shut up or my mom will mess up your love life!
Castor: Shut up or my dad will wrap you with vines!
Clarisse: Shut up. My dad's sharpening his knife.
Chiron: Shut up or my dad will— Oh wait that doesn’t work. Shut up or I and my buddies will have a stampede on you
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
Whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember The Stolls
when my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Beakendorf
whenever I see someone working metal.
I promise to remember Silena
whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew
whenever I see a smile that gleams.
I promise to remember Briares
whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos
whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go
The Olympian Pledge:
I promise to remember Ares
Each time I hear of World War II
And I promise to remember Athena
Whenever I hear of a loom
I promise to use the internet
For Hermes' sake of course
And I promise to remember Poseidon
Whenever I ride a horse
I promise to remember Zeus
Whenever lightning fills the sky
And I promise to remember Hera
Every time a guy makes a girl cry
I promise to remember Aphrodite
Whenever I see a girdle made of gold
And I promise to remember Apollo
When the sun is very bold
I promise to remember Artemis
When the moon shines in the night
And I promise to remember Hades
When something gives me a fright
I promise to remember Demeter
Whenever a daughter moves away
And I promise to remember Hephaestus
When someone never gets their way
I promise to remember Dionysus
When I am at a party
And I promise to remember Hestia
When someones smile is very hearty
Yes I promise to love The Gods
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Olympians know!
Now swear it on the River Styx!
-Books are awesome01
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
There's a ME in AWESOME but there's also a WE.
I was gifted but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
One out of four people are insane. Look at three of your friends. If it's not them, it's you.
Kyogre, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they ticked me off.
When your dad is mad and he says, "Do I look stupid?" Don’t answer him
It is not the Penguins that make Happy Feet awesome, it is the fact that they DANCE!
Hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. It's just that yours is stupid.
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.
Give a person a fish, you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the internet, they'll never bother you again.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-The 6th Spectral King
50 WAYS TO ANNOY VLAD
1. Every time he begins an evil laugh, hum "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands"
a) "Hello, you have reached the idiot ghost who believes he will rule the world. He's a little delusional right now, while coming up with his next evil scheme. Leave a message after the beep!”
33. Get him a parrot and have it lecture him on proper villain lingo. Namely: "No cookie expletives!"
a) Hello Kitty
43. Send him multiple invitations to the Box Ghost and the Lunch Lady's wedding.
50 WAYS TO ANNOY EVIL DAN PHANTOM
1. Put his hair out.
You know your obsessed with Danny Phantom when...
You don't trust old lunch ladies.
Every time you see your breath fog you think you have a ghost sense.
You know what Esperanto is.
You know a few Esperanto words.
You've ever tried to shoot ecto-blasts out of your hands.
Every time you hear the name Vlad you think of Plasmius.
You've gone looking for ghost portals.
You want to dye your hair white.
You know the theme song by heart.
You can quote parts of/entire episodes.
You threw a fit when you heard the show was being cancelled.
You cried when Phantom Planet ended.
Pssh. 'nuff said.
You know what an Ultra-recyclo vegetarian is.
You've spent hours in a room full of boxes to wait for the Box Ghost.
You know the importance of Emergency Ham.
You think hazmat suits rule.
You run when you hear someone say "I want to go to the ball!".
You don't go near beauty pageants.
It's not Eragon, it's Aragon.
You like red berets.
You check your virus scanner to see if it found Technus.
You can't watch Men in Black without thinking of the Guys in White.
You've tried to capture things in a thermos.
You named your dog Cujo (I, personally, just want a St. Bernard called that because of Stephen King's 'Cujo', not the Danny Phantom one.)
You were excited when you turned 14.
You searched Google maps for Amity Park.
You freaked out when you found out there was a Fenton street.
Whenever you get Fruit Loops you search the box for Vlad.
When you're shocked you shout out a book title.
You've tried to walk through walls.
You always carry an orange with you in case the Ghost Writer attacks.
You don't want locker 724.
You support Frog's Rights.
You don't like biker dudes.
You know what a Fake-out Make-out is.
You bought the bat with the word Fenton on it.
You constantly check to make sure shadows aren't following you. (I do this because of Doctor Who, I know there are Vashta Nerada around here somewhere.)
You can't go to the circus without looking around for mind controlled ghosts.
You think the term is mouse-meat, not mincemeat.
You know what Pandora's Box REALLY is.
You never eat oatmeal at camp.
You tried to turn your dad's fishing pole into a Fenton Fisher.
You misspell the name of the first movie in the Star Wars Saga.
You know the difference between Danny, Dan, and Dani.
You screamed "FINALLY!" when Danny kissed Sam in Phantom Planet.
You know never to use flour sacks with smiley faces on them to make cookies.
You know Roosevelt's famous saying about fear.
You get King Tuck confused with King Tut.
You've shouted "I'M GOING GHOST!" in a crowd full of people.
You've tried to fly.
You've had Danny Phantom withdrawals.
You have a notebook with pages of failed attempts to draw Danny's logo.
You spazzed when you found out Danny Phantom was on DVD.
'Gonna catch 'em all' is no longer a Pokémon phrase.
You made plans to start a mad mob and head for Nick studios.
You went on the Danny Phantom ride at Kings Island.
You named your cat Maddie.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth while you were talking.
(x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth while you were NOT talking.
(x) You have run into a glass/screen door. (And one made of solid wood...)
(x)You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
(x) You have thought of something funny and laughed and people gave you weird looks.
( ) You have run into a tree.
( ) It IS possible to lick your elbow. (I tried, oh how I tried)
(x) You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same rhythm.
(x) You sang them.
(x) You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
(x) You choked on your own spit.
( ) You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it.
(x) You didn't notice that in the last question, the was spelled twice.
(x) You just looked at it.
(x) Your hair is blonde/dirty-blonde/has blonde in it.
( ) People have called you slow.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling. (I do it on purpose. Trust me, all my friends say that it makes me look scary and rabid. Awesome)
( ) You have fallen asleep in class.
( ) If someone says "fart" you laugh.
( ) You just laughed.
( ) Sometimes you just stop thinking.
( ) People are often shaking their heads as they walk away from you.
( ) you are often to told to use your "inside voice".
( ) You use your fingers to do simple math.
( ) you have eaten a bug.
(x) you have put your clothes backward or inside out and didn't realize it.
(x) You have looked all around for something only to find out it was in your hand, pockets, ect.
( )You re-post/forward things because your scared of what will happen if you don't even thought you know nothing will happen.
(x) You break a lot of things.
( ) Your friends know not use big words around you. (Other way around)
(x) You sometimes tilt your head if your confused. (Only to show curiosity. Maybe once or twice for confusion, but not usually)
(x) You've fallen out of your chair before. (Once, the rest were because someone pushed me)
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan
Even cat goddesses like growling at birds.
The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese.
Children of rival gods can fall in love.
No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels.
Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream.
Eating fruit bats is bad for your health.
Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated.
The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy.
Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess.
Jackal headed gods can be very attractive. (VERY, VERY Attractive!)
Math teachers really are evil.
Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...)
It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena.
Elvis was a magician. No, really.
Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed.
Hieroglyphics are fun to read.
A god of toilet paper can actually be really cool.
Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly?She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you just made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet many of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs, plus you're probably a brat.
-Destiny Demigod Love
Doctor Who quotes
Demons run when a good man goes to war
Friendship dies and true love lies
Demons run, but count the cost
People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff
You want weapons? We're in a library. Books are the best weapon in the world. This room's the greatest arsenal we could have. Arm yourself!
There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.
When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever for one moment, accepts it. Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. (In the library, the Doctor walks back to the TARDIS. He stops, looking at the doors. Then he raises his hand, and stands there poised like that for a long moment. Finally he snaps his fingers. The doors open. He smiles slowly and walks in, joining Donna. Then he snaps his fingers again, and the doors close. River's voice continues over this.) Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair, and the Doctor comes to call... everybody lives.
We're all stories, in the end.
Bow ties are cool.
The universe is big, its vast and complicated, and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And that's the theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet, but this would do me.
"To be, or not to be, that is the question. Weeelll... More of A question really. Not THE question. Because, well, I mean, there are billions and billions of questions out there, and well, when I say billions, I mean, when you add in the answers, not just the questions, weeelll, you're looking at numbers that are positively astronomical and... for that matter the other question is what you lot are doing on this planet in the first place, and er, did anyone try just pushing this little red button?”
Amy Pond: 'I thought... well, I started to think you were just a madman with a box.'
The Doctor: Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink.
The Doctor: Doctor Song, you've got that face on again.
The Doctor: 'You know when grown-ups tell you everything's going to be fine, but you really think they're lying to make you feel better?'
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful.
You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!
Come on, Rory! It isn't rocket science, it's just quantum physics!
The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Biting's excellent. It's like kissing - only there is a winner.
The Doctor: Oh, now what's this, then? I love this. A big, flashy-lighty thing. That's what brought me here. Big, flashy-lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually, but give me time... and a crayon.
River Song: Use the stabilisers!
Rose: 'If you are an alien, how come you sound like you're from the north?'
You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.
The Doctor: [aiming gun at the ceiling] Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart. If you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap.
[The Doctor, Capt. Jack and Rose are cornered by the empty children.]
Cyber Leader: Daleks, be warned. You have declared war upon the Cybermen.
Rose: Look at you, beaming away like you're Father Christmas!
Angel Bob: Doctor? Excuse me, hello, Doctor? Angel Bob here, sir.
More quotes here: http:///quotes/tag/doctor-who
Random Quotes from somewhere on the internet (or that my friends say):
"The fart can have a strong effect on the weak minded" -Obie Wan Kanobi, flatulent Jedi Knight. -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7l8rWfLAus
-Star Wars-y thing I found while looking for 'These are not the droids you are looking for'.
It is scientifically proven that people with more birthdays live longer.
You are the nerd-messiah, come to lead us to the promised lab. -In some fanfic that I can't remember the name of.
From the English teacher's classroom.
Before. B-E-F-O-R-E. Not 'b4'. We speak English, not Bingo.
I like cooking my family and pets. Use commas, don't be a psycho.
Melius est fieri quam esse. Rather become than be.
Copy and pastes I made (or am unaware that other people made them):
I love maths, science, history, English and school in general. If you love that stuff as much as I do; copy and paste.
If you know that there are too many humans; copy and paste.
If you have ever wanted to challenge your computer in kick-boxing because it messed up what you were doing. Copy and paste.
If you know that immortality would suck, but still can't suppress your homo sapien urges to live for as long as possible, copy and paste.
If you refuse to believe that 'Doctor Who' is not real. Copy and paste.
If you have way too much time on your hands, and spend it being bored rather than studying, copy and paste.
Poseidon is cool, but Hades is cooler.
Cat Facts or Quotes:
The cheetah is rarer than the white rhinoceros.
Leopards do not have spots! They have rosettes!
Ligers are so large and heavy that they cannot run more than 50 metres before collapsing.
'Women and cats will do what they please, men and dogs should get used to the idea.' -Robert A. Heinlein
Melanism in cats usually happen in an area where there has been a recent out break of a virus, which makes scientists think that melanistic cats are more immune to disease.
'The cat can remember and recall longer than dogs.' Dogs only have five minutes, while a cat has sixteen hours. -Harper, L and White, J.L. The Complete Illustrated Encyclopedia of Cats and Kittens. (I'm not going to do a proper bibliography, I'm just too tired.)
There is no such thing as a Royal White Tiger. They are simply inbred crossbreeds of a Siberian Tiger and a Bengal Tiger. -http:///abuse-issues/issues/white-tigers/
A group of kitten is called a 'kendle', and a group of cats is called a 'clowder'.
Pointed coat colourations in cats (like a Siamese), is caused by partial albinism.
Female cats are called 'mollies' and 'queens'. A queen is generally a cat who is pregnant or nursing but can also be one who isn't.
False Sabre toothed cats (a marsupial that looks like a smaller Sabre tooth with a long tail) have a bite force weaker than the average house cat.
Aggie Deneys (32)
Cap'n Clueless (24)
Forever hero girl (10)
Uchiha B (239)
Yami Tenno 3 (29)